Hundreds of conservatives gather for squash Amash rally outside his office in Michigan

Other than just being a ranting wingnut claiming conspiracy, what facts do you have?
The facts have been posted in this forum 10,000 times.

So the indictments, court proceedings and any convictions would be where?
Comey ADMITTED Hillary Clinton was guilty of the latest charges in regards her server and classified information, he decided she was just to STUPID to know it was a crime.
He said it was non prosecutable
No harm, no foul
Comey is a lying piece of shit.
Trump would not be President without him

Just look at the people coming out to defend President Trump....the dems and the news media had better take notice....people do not do this for politicians.....until now.....this tells me that 2020 will be a landslide....
Just look at the people coming out to defend President Trump....the dems and the news media had better take notice....people do not do this for politicians.....until now.....this tells me that 2020 will be a landslide....

What people? I don't see anyone outside of the Republican Party and FOX News defending Trump or his lies.

Numerous violations of the espionage act, lying to Congress, obstruction of justice, perjury.

Other than just being a ranting wingnut claiming conspiracy, what facts do you have?

Comey ADMITTED Hillary Clinton was guilty of the latest charges in regards her server and classified information, he decided she was just to STUPID to know it was a crime.

So, you just post made up shit as an answer?

Facts show different.

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, on Tuesday recommended no criminal charges against Hillary Clinton for her handling of classified information while she was secretary of state, lifting an enormous legal cloud from her presidential campaign less than two hours before she boarded Air Force One for her first joint campaign appearance with President Obama.

But on a day of political high drama in Washington, Mr. Comey rebuked Mrs. Clinton as being “extremely careless” in using a private email address and server. He raised questions about her judgment, contradicted statements she has made about her email practices, said it was possible that hostile foreign governments had gained access to her account, and declared that a person still employed by the government — Mrs. Clinton left the State Department in 2013 — could have faced disciplinary action for doing what she did.

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information. The F.B.I. found neither, and as a result, he said, “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
And yet the very same FBI recommended prosecuting a sailor for pictures of his sub. I guess he wasn't high enough on the command ladder to get a pass?

Then it shouldn’t be hard for you to show credible facts.....not conspiracy theories
I repeat: the facts have been post in this forum 10,000.

Looks like you are bluffing

Find one Finger Boy
No, I simply refuse to redo what has been discussed in thousands of posts for a fucking moron like you.
Once again Finger Boy
You show you got nothing when challenged

He said it was non prosecutable
No harm, no foul
Comey is a lying piece of shit.
Trump would not be President without him
Hillary would be in prison without him.

Facts show different.

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, on Tuesday recommended no criminal charges against Hillary Clinton for her handling of classified information while she was secretary of state, lifting an enormous legal cloud from her presidential campaign less than two hours before she boarded Air Force One for her first joint campaign appearance with President Obama.

But on a day of political high drama in Washington, Mr. Comey rebuked Mrs. Clinton as being “extremely careless” in using a private email address and server. He raised questions about her judgment, contradicted statements she has made about her email practices, said it was possible that hostile foreign governments had gained access to her account, and declared that a person still employed by the government — Mrs. Clinton left the State Department in 2013 — could have faced disciplinary action for doing what she did.

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information. The F.B.I. found neither, and as a result, he said, “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
And yet the very same FBI recommended prosecuting a sailor for pictures of his sub. I guess he wasn't high enough on the command ladder to get a pass?
The sailor admitted he broke the law

Facts show different.

Hillary did too but got a pass cause Coney said she was to STUPID to know it was illegal.

He obviously lied to get elected because he is not the man he was during the campaign...it will be fun to watch him crash and burn....Trump didn't even have time to make up a name for him...he is self destructing that fast....

He ran as a conservative. He is fulfilling that promise. Trump is self destructing.

Facts show different.

So Hillary is innocent because she wouldn't admit it?

Facts show different.

Once again posting shit without a license.

The Facts...

A US Navy sailor was sentenced on Friday to a year in prison for taking photos of classified areas inside a nuclear attack submarine while it was in port in Connecticut.

Kristian Saucier, of Arlington, Vermont, appeared in federal court in Bridgeport, where a judge also ordered him to serve six months of home confinement with electronic monitoring during a three-year period of supervised release after the prison time. He pleaded guilty in May to unauthorized detention of defense information and had faced five to six years in prison under federal sentencing guidelines.

Saucier admitted to taking six photos of classified areas inside the USS Alexandria in 2009 when it was in Groton and he was a 22-year-old machinist mate on the submarine. The photos showed the nuclear reactor compartment, the auxiliary steam propulsion panel and the maneuvering compartment, prosecutors said.

Saucier took the photos knowing they were classified, but did so only to be able to show his family and future children what he did while he was in the Navy, his lawyers said. He denied sharing the photos with any unauthorized recipient.

“It was a foolish mistake by a very young man,” his lawyer, Greg Rinckey, said after the sentencing. “It’s a very sad case because Kristian Saucier is a fine young man. We don’t believe this was really his true character.”

Saucier is expected to receive an “other than honorable” discharge from the Navy next month, Rinckey said. He is to report to prison on 12 October. Saucier did not speak during Friday’s court proceeding.

Federal prosecutors said the FBI and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service were never able to determine if the photos had been distributed to unauthorized people because Saucier destroyed key evidence including his laptop computer, a camera and a memory card after an interview with the FBI in 2012.

Facts show different.

Hillary did too but got a pass cause Coney said she was to STUPID to know it was illegal.
He said nobody else was ever prosecuted

I think it is fucking hilarious what you people do one of your own who suddenly develops a little integrity and actually says what they think. How many others think your emperor is dirtbag but lack the balls to say anything? Cowards all.
Every politician and former politician living today dreams about such loyalty....you dems are soooooooooooooooooooooooo screwed....

People like Adolph Hitler.

Facts show different.

Once again posting shit without a license.

The Facts...

A US Navy sailor was sentenced on Friday to a year in prison for taking photos of classified areas inside a nuclear attack submarine while it was in port in Connecticut.

Kristian Saucier, of Arlington, Vermont, appeared in federal court in Bridgeport, where a judge also ordered him to serve six months of home confinement with electronic monitoring during a three-year period of supervised release after the prison time. He pleaded guilty in May to unauthorized detention of defense information and had faced five to six years in prison under federal sentencing guidelines.

Saucier admitted to taking six photos of classified areas inside the USS Alexandria in 2009 when it was in Groton and he was a 22-year-old machinist mate on the submarine. The photos showed the nuclear reactor compartment, the auxiliary steam propulsion panel and the maneuvering compartment, prosecutors said.

Saucier took the photos knowing they were classified, but did so only to be able to show his family and future children what he did while he was in the Navy, his lawyers said. He denied sharing the photos with any unauthorized recipient.

“It was a foolish mistake by a very young man,” his lawyer, Greg Rinckey, said after the sentencing. “It’s a very sad case because Kristian Saucier is a fine young man. We don’t believe this was really his true character.”

Saucier is expected to receive an “other than honorable” discharge from the Navy next month, Rinckey said. He is to report to prison on 12 October. Saucier did not speak during Friday’s court proceeding.

Federal prosecutors said the FBI and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service were never able to determine if the photos had been distributed to unauthorized people because Saucier destroyed key evidence including his laptop computer, a camera and a memory card after an interview with the FBI in 2012.
What did he post that wasn't true?

Hillary broke the law. There's absolutely no doubt about that.

Facts show different.

Hillary Clinton never admitted anything of the sort and Coney never stated that.

Amash has a distinguished conservative record, why would conservatives oppose him?

Just because he thinks nobody is above the law?
Every member of the GOP says he never voted with them....that he was a cog in the wheel so they just ignored him for the most part.....even the GOP anti Trumpers didn't like or trust him....
Of course they do.

Now.

Amash has a distinguished conservative record, why would conservatives oppose him?

Just because he thinks nobody is above the law?
Every member of the GOP says he never voted with them....that he was a cog in the wheel so they just ignored him for the most part.....even the GOP anti Trumpers didn't like or trust him....
That’s a lie
Amash had superior conservative credentials

However, unlike other conservatives, he actually read the Mueller Report

Kevin McCarthy: Justin Amash "Votes More With Nancy Pelosi Than He Ever Votes With Me"

Then McCarthy is not a conservative. Amash has a impeccable conservative record.

Forum List

Back