Hunter Biden to be indicted in California !

Here we go again. After letting Burisma tax charges expire, Weiss files 9 counts against Hunter.

The money comes from foreign sources buying influence from Joe Biden.

The noose is tightening thanks to two IRS whistleblowers.

This will be the biggest political scandal in US history.

Is Joe Being thrown under the bus just in time to nominate someone else?
Tis is not going anywhere.

Yeah, Donald would be stupid enough to appoint a Democrat sympathizing US Attorney based on the recommendation of Biden Democrat Senators from Delaware.
Yeah, that poster is a chuckle-head. I have been advising him to take his meds but I don't think that is going to be of any help.

Well, that does it. I will not be casting my vote for Hunter Biden next November. But I will happily vote for his father, the greatest president since LBJ!
I've been trying to see which trumptard thinks Biden will castigate the special prosecutor. You know, the way their fuhrer would do if he or his family member had been indicted.

So far, no takers.

Well, that does it. I will not be casting my vote for Hunter Biden next November. But I will happily vote for his father, the greatest president since LBJ!
Oh that man that dug a grave for 58,000 troops in Vietnam? Shoveled them into an early grave.

I've been trying to see which trumptard thinks Biden will castigate the special prosecutor. You know, the way their fuhrer would do if he or his family member had been indicted.

So far, no takers.
What the hell made you suppose Biden will stick up for his son given his super problems of his own?

So far, no takers.
Biden probably is not aware his son has been indicted.

Wow, that stuttering fuck shot a real winner out of his limp dick 53 years ago....:laughing0301:

Imagine if Trump had a kid like this. Reliable sources have seen videos of this fucking monster raping and torturing what looks to be 10-year old Chinese girls. Source: Laptop From Hell. "Their screams will haunt you" is the prevailing sentiment, presuming you have a soul.

We know he fucked his widowed sister-in-law before the dead brother's body was cold. Emails from the laptop indicate the big guy was fully complicit in this "modified incest". It only stopped when he got caught molesting the dead brother's 14-year old daughter and the widow brought the hammer down.

He definitely checks all the democrat boxes, with the possible exception, he doesn't seem to be a pathological liar. Democrats are shit.

hunted molesting 14year old niece.png

Joe Biden has super problems? Compared to who? Your orange douchebag who has 91 criminal charges?

And you idiots wonder why we laugh at you? :itsok:
No, you are good for comedy though. No, Joe is in his own class. About the idiot class.

it appears Hunter Biden has been indicted on tax charges in California !

1. is this a sign that Weiss is actually following the rule of law and holding Hunter to account ?

2. or is it simply a stalling tactic giving Hunter the excuse to take the fifth when he is asked questions in a Congressional closed door hearing by stating since he is currently under investigation he will take the fifth and not answer questions .

3. or is it a ploy by the DOJ to get Biden who's steadily dropping in the polls to pardon his son as his last act before announcing he isnt running again in 2024 .

lol

And?

No one is voting for Hunter Biden.

his polling at 37% so the puppet masters
They're not concerned about polling. They control the vote counting in enough jurisdictions to guarantee that their candidate "wins" the next presidential election, just as they did in 20'. The Democratic candidate is a LOCK to "win".

Yeah, Donald would be stupid enough to appoint a Democrat sympathizing US Attorney based on the recommendation of Biden Democrat Senators from Delaware.
Didn't you claim you needed money instantly so had sex with Donald? When you get paid even a grand a pop, were you picking the right guy, you would only have to have sex several times a week.

Forum List

Back