Hunter Plea Deal Implodes ... B...B...BUT ... TRUMP HIT WITH MORE CHARGES!

It's still the same corrupt DOJ. My guess is they will come back in a month and jam another plea deal through after threatening the judge.

No idiot, you spelled kindergartners wrong. Geesh, what a fuckhead loser.

Now all you have to do is get the balls out of your mouth. I don't have to do a damned thing.
You do crack me up. I have to say. Keep on deflecting. I don't mind.

I guess so. But this isn’t a spelling bee. When you ditch the topic to harp on spelling and grammar you show how weak your debate skills are.

Idiot, I was responding to SOMEONE ELSE who told me they accused themselves of misspelling another word they actually spelled right while missing the actual misspelled word. I wasn't trying to deflect from anything, dolt. From the looks of it, you need all the practice you can get anyway as spelling correctly is no harder than spelling wrong, assuming you ever graduated high school.

Which I doubt any of you rubes ever did.

Idiot, I was responding to SOMEONE ELSE who told me they accused themselves of misspelling another word they actually spelled right while missing the actual misspelled word. I wasn't trying to deflect from anything, dolt. From the looks of it, you need all the practice you can get anyway as spelling correctly is no harder than spelling wrong, assuming you ever graduated high school.

I didn't. At least not in the US. I speak Dutch and French. English is the third language I learned. I think I'm fluent enough. You on the other hand claim to have taught logic. Yet seem to have forgotten everything about it. I like my faults better.

I vote Democratic Party. Why wouldn't I? I don't need anyone to tell me that putting the car in 'D' means going forward and putting it in 'R' means going backward.

Why would I want to go backward as a society? I'm not a racist or a bigot and I like women, and don't want to oppress them.
But you can't navigate your way out of a paper bag.

That's it, I taught truth tables, Boolean algebra and axiomatic tautologies to kindergartners, bonehead! I also taught them spelling! :lmao:

Not algebra, NOT ALGEBRA!! My waterloo

GettyImages-1225830705-35de4851b8264f31b8f3bc9e9f7424b1.jpg

Of course you’re deflecting… you’re talking about spelling. Try the topic

Taking money from foreign nations for access to the VP and for political favors using shell companies and felonious "art sales".

Oh. And it's not even close.
And additional made up charges to Trump always come just after the latest Joey Capone piece of damaging evidence.

Boolean algebra is easy. Basically just logical expressions to linguistically map out validity and invalidity through a variety of symbols like AND, OR, NOT, and so forth.

Oh so more like logic. I can do that a little better than algebra but that's not saying much....heh

Using H.B. to deflect from the new charges filed Jack Smith is not working, MAGA MAGGOTS are desperate to have something counter and do not have it.

Using H.B. to deflect from the new charges filed Jack Smith is not working, MAGA MAGGOTS are desperate to have something counter and do not have it.
You won’t understand it but there’s an obvious lack of honesty, integrity and ability to follow the law with the Dem / Marxist controlled DOJ.

The Biden Crime Family Syndicate is protected by the Dems / Marxists because of a shared ideology that is deeply rooted in fascism.

Forum List

Back