Hunter Plea Deal Implodes ... B...B...BUT ... TRUMP HIT WITH MORE CHARGES!

I'll just ignore the political opinion

STILL, you ignore the folly of your own argument. You argue that Trump should deserve no special treatment, that the law just doesn't work that way, despite the fact that he was a PRESIDENT of our country AND that these indictments are surely 99% politically driven by his own opponent to hold onto power, yet, here we are with Hunter Biden among many others in the favor of the Left getting just that? ---Special treatment; just as Hillary GOT special treatment, now we see Hunter coming within an inch, even at that getting mostly forgiveness on his drug, tax and weapons felonies you nor I would ever get, but if not for an alert and responsible judge, he would have gotten permanent immunity on all further or future prosecutions! DESPITE being on the verge of being discovered an undeclared foreign lobbyist actor raking in millions of dollars into the Biden family in exchange for "special favors" that only the 10% Big Guy could get him.

---For A Price.

Think Trump will get any such favorable consideration?

Despite 99.9% of all of the corruption being RIGHT THERE IN Washington, they are focusing all of their efforts instead of getting the one guy who is NOT a bought and paid for Washington Insider! On mostly process technicalities!

Joe and his crime family members should have already been taken down.
True. But you can thank the deep state and the wistful ineptness and un-alertness or at least the impotence of the Republican party in letting it get this far.

Like you said, consider the EVIDENCE against Joe Biden:
  • Hunter Biden Laptop,
  • Hunter Biden e-mails connecting his father,
  • memos to Joe Biden,
  • cell phones,
  • visitors logs,
  • video tapes,
  • audio tapes,
  • confessions,
  • expert witness testimony,
  • numerous whistleblowers from deep within the FBI and IRS,
  • 12 banks,
  • 20 shell companies,
  • hundreds of FBI Suspicious Criminal Activity (SAR) reports on money laundering money movements,
  • millions of dollars going to numerous Biden members from China / Russia / Ukraine / Romania
  • Dept of the Treasury & IRS financial records,
  • perjury,
  • providing false information on a federal gun application,
  • criminal tax evasion,
  • acting illegally as an Unregistered Foreign Agent,
  • bribery,
  • extortion,
  • influence peddling,
  • Conspiracy,
  • Espionage
Yep, nothing to see or report on here. Everyone, just go back about your business. Meanwhile, we better get back to those heinous J6 people who walked around inside the Capitol after being dragged inside and Donald Trump for some sort of process error. :smoke:

True. But you can thank the deep state and the wistful ineptness and un-alertness or at least the impotence of the Republican party in letting it get this far.

• Hunter Biden Laptop,
  • memos to Joe Biden,
  • cell phones,
  • visitors logs,
  • video tapes,
  • audio tapes,
  • confessions,
  • 12 banks,
  • 20 shell companies,
  • hundreds of FBI Suspicious Criminal Activity (SAR) reports on money laundering money movements,
  • millions of dollars going to numerous Biden members from China / Russia / Ukraine / Romania
  • perjury,
  • criminal tax evasion,
  • bribery,
  • extortion,
  • influence peddling,
  • Conspiracy,
  • Espionage
Yep, nothing to see or report on here. Everyone, just go back about your business. Meanwhile, we better get back to those heinous J6 people who walked around inside the Capitol after being dragged inside and Donald Trump for some sort of process error. :smoke:
cp6vi5hfooeb1.jpg

Well - but you can't deny that it's working
I can deny it's working. While you may believe that criminality and dishonesty is admirable, you can't deny the walls are closing in on the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

You're OK with being viewed as sleazy and retrograde. How nice for you.

I can deny it's working. While you may believe that criminality and dishonesty is admirable, you can't deny the walls are closing in on the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

You're OK with being viewed as sleazy and retrograde. How nice for you.
Whatever works

WRONG. If found guilty, Trump is just some rich dude in Florida who will likely spend time in a minimal security prison with tennis courts shooting golf balls all day then paroled early for good behavior (and his election chances lost).

BY CONTRAST, Hunter is directly tied to the active sitting President of the United States and if he goes down, Joe will follow.
Hunters charges have nothing to do with Joe

STILL, you ignore the folly of your own argument. You argue that Trump should deserve no special treatment, that the law just doesn't work that way, despite the fact that he was a PRESIDENT of our country AND that these indictments are surely 99% politically driven by his own opponent to hold onto power, yet, here we are with Hunter Biden among many others in the favor of the Left getting just that? ---Special treatment; just as Hillary GOT special treatment, now we see Hunter coming within an inch, even at that getting mostly forgiveness on his drug, tax and weapons felonies you nor I would ever get, but if not for an alert and responsible judge, he would have gotten permanent immunity on all further or future prosecutions! DESPITE being on the verge of being discovered an undeclared foreign lobbyist actor raking in millions of dollars into the Biden family in exchange for "special favors" that only the 10% Big Guy could get him.

---For A Price.

Think Trump will get any such favorable consideration?

Despite 99.9% of all of the corruption being RIGHT THERE IN Washington, they are focusing all of their efforts instead of getting the one guy who is NOT a bought and paid for Washington Insider! On mostly process technicalities!
Only one is using follies (fallacies in their arguments) in this case you are make claims without supporting them. It's called begging the question. And you are pretending that what Hunter Biden and Hillary Clinton did is the same as Trump. It's called an appeal to hypocrisy or whataboutism.

You don't decide something is political by comparing how the DOJ handled other politicians. You compare too how any citizen is treated. In this case I saw the subpoena, I saw the lawyers declaring that they had given all the documents back, I saw the pictures of the documents at Mar O Lago after the search warrant. That's it, no further proof required. ANY citizen refusing to comply with a federal subpoena to the point of lying about possessing them is going to jail.

I know that it is illegal to retain classified information. I also know that any citizen wouldn't be politely asked for them and negotiate for a year after they began asking, they would take them.

So even if I would accept your 2 fallacies the only thing you would be able to establish is that both parties break the law. That's NOT an excuse for criminal behavior.

• Hunter Biden Laptop,
  • memos to Joe Biden,
  • cell phones,
  • visitors logs,
  • video tapes,
  • audio tapes,
  • confessions,
  • 12 banks,
  • 20 shell companies,
  • perjury,
  • criminal tax evasion,
  • bribery,
  • extortion,
  • influence peddling,
  • Conspiracy,
  • Espionage

Thanks for the standard troll / bot 'There's nothing here because I say so' bullshit.

You are dismissed.

Only one is using follies (fallacies in their arguments) in this case you are make claims without supporting them. It's called begging the question. And you are pretending that what Hunter Biden and Hillary Clinton did is the same as Trump. It's called an appeal to hypocrisy or whataboutism.

Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I used to teach logic. And no, I am not even remotely suggesting that what Trump did was the same as what Hunter and Hillary did. They did much worse. Goes to show that you both totally misread the situation as well as understanding my posts. Trump is not being indicted (or they not) because of the severity of what he did, but simply because the legal system of the DOJ WANTS Trump guilty and prosecuted. They are trying to oppress any challenge to their authority.

That's not law, that is not justice. That is pure fascism instituted by an authoritarian State.

Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I used to teach logic. And no, I am not even remotely suggesting that what Trump did was the same as what Hunter and Hillary did. They did much worse. Goes to show that you both totally misread the situation as well as understanding my posts. Trump is not being indicted (or they not) because of the severity of what he did, but simply because the legal system of the DOJ WANTS Trump guilty and prosecuted. They are trying to oppress any challenge to their authority.

That's not law, that is not justice. That is pure fascism instituted by an authoritarian State.
When you say you actually taught logic, I have to know... did you teach it to kindergarteners?

So far all I've seen is fallacious arguments and you avoiding engaging the premise of what I'm saying. When you say "these indictments are surely 99 percent driven by politics" you are begging the question. Because NOTHING in the indictment is trumped up and the meat of the charges are easily verified by public information. When you are saying "what about Hillary or Hunter" you are engaging in an appeal to hypocrisy. If you taught logic, you should understand why those are fallacies.

What you are asking for is special treatment for Trump. I don't care how you try to (badly) justify it. That is what you are doing. It doesn't work as a legal or logical argument.

Last edited:
That's it, I taught truth tables, Boolean algebra and axiomatic tautologies to kindergartners, bonehead! I also taught them spelling! :lmao:
Lol, you are right. I did spell taught wrong. Point taken. Now all you have to do is get the balls to actually try engaging what I'm saying. And maybe, we will be able to have a decent conversation. My guess is that we won't. A conversation actually would require you to face the simple fact that I can back up what I say. While the only thing you have is any deflection possible known to somebody who TAUGHT logic.

Lol, you are right. I did spell taught wrong. Point taken.
No idiot, you spelled kindergartners wrong. Geesh, what a fuckhead loser.

Now all you have to do is get the balls to actually try engaging what I'm saying.
Now all you have to do is get the balls out of your mouth. I don't have to do a damned thing.

Forum List

Back