Hussein set to release statement on trump’s bold and brave move today

This guy really thinks his opinion matters anymore

He better be careful, because after Kerry gets arrested for the Logan act, if he doesn't watch his mouth, he could be next!

By the way folks----------> write your congress critters------>

1. Prosecute John Kerry for Logan act.

2. Prosecute Rosie O, just like they did Dinesh for the same thing.

Time we make the left deal with their own crap!

And oh yeah, lets hang that District Attorney in New York right next to Harvey Weinstein-)

All Leftists, all need prosecuted, all need to be reported on-)

Wishful thinking.

Expert debunks conservative attacks on John Kerry and the Logan Act regarding the Iran deal

Trump screwed the pooch for no reason other than spite

He deserves whatever criticism he receives

Pisses me off that he doesn't care that it will do serious harm to the US.
And saddens me that RWNJs want anything that will do serious harm to the US.

About trump, why did he choose now to heel obey Netanyahu? He's either stupid or he knows what will likely happen. The right loves anything that hurts the US. That sounds so bizarre but there's no other reason for what trump and the rabid right does.

Sick sick sick stuff.
Trump has once again destroyed our global reputation

It is obvious we are a nation that does not know what it is doing

Your a complete ass------> once again, Trump has shown that he won't be bullied, and if Iran plays games, they are screwed.

You want to kiss more Iranian rearend, you go right ahead. Take up a collection between all you lefties for another 150 billion, but between the lot of you, I doubt you could come up with a buck-fifty, lol. You already financed their terror operations for 4 or 5 years, why don't you do it for more years, you incompetent boob!

This guy really thinks his opinion matters anymore

He better be careful, because after Kerry gets arrested for the Logan act, if he doesn't watch his mouth, he could be next!

By the way folks----------> write your congress critters------>

1. Prosecute John Kerry for Logan act.

2. Prosecute Rosie O, just like they did Dinesh for the same thing.

Time we make the left deal with their own crap!

And oh yeah, lets hang that District Attorney in New York right next to Harvey Weinstein-)

All Leftists, all need prosecuted, all need to be reported on-)

Wishful thinking.

Expert debunks conservative attacks on John Kerry and the Logan Act regarding the Iran deal

Hahahahahahahahaha, expert full of crap! They going after Kerry, and Rosie-) Doubt me, and do YOU want to bet-)

Trump screwed the pooch for no reason other than spite

He deserves whatever criticism he receives

Pisses me off that he doesn't care that it will do serious harm to the US.
And saddens me that RWNJs want anything that will do serious harm to the US.

About trump, why did he choose now to heel obey Netanyahu? He's either stupid or he knows what will likely happen. The right loves anything that hurts the US. That sounds so bizarre but there's no other reason for what trump and the rabid right does.

Sick sick sick stuff.

Oh Boo Fucking Hoo. Obama be mad 'cause Trump has obliterated yet one more piece of his legacy?

Who the hell told him that life was supposed to fair?

This ignores the fact that we’ve avoided war with Iran for over a decade because the sanctions were hobbling Iran’s plans of developing nuclear weapons

Worse, just as our sanctions were crippling Iran with their maximum effect and we had Iran ready to deal, Obummur and Kerry LIFTED THEM, PAID IRAN, and gave Iran everything they could have wanted with nothing in return, on THEIR GOOD WORD they wouldn't cheat.

Who is Hussein?
Barack Hussein Obama.

Then we can presume the OP calls his successor "John", can we not?

Member President Walker? Right after Jefferson.

Pretty damn sad when an OP not only can't supply an OP at all but can't even figure out the name of who his subject would be if he had a subject.

I put up a thread about a real current event, with a real link and a real POV, in 'Current Events", and it gets moved to the FZ where it can be trolled to death ---

Rockhead puts up one that consists of:

"Incoming"

--- and it's still here, despite the posting guidelines.

Somebody tell me about how this site isn't biased.

Last edited:
Then we can presume the OP calls his successor "John", can we not?

Member President Walker? Right after Jefferson.

Pretty damn sad when an OP not only can't supply an OP at all but can't even figure out the name of who his subject would be if he had a subject.
Did the "Hussain" comment hurt your feelings?

Forum List

Back