Hussein set to release statement on trump’s bold and brave move today

Who is Hussein?
Barack Hussein Obama.

Then we can presume the OP calls his successor "John", can we not?

Member President Walker? Right after Jefferson.

Pretty damn sad when an OP not only can't supply an OP at all but can't even figure out the name of who his subject would be if he had a subject.
So you are upset that Obama was referred to as Hussein?

Link to "upset" is where?

I noted that the OP appears to refer to people by their middle names. Is that not the case?
It was after all YOU who opined that he was referring to O'bama. Were you wrong or lying?

Who is Hussein?
Barack Hussein Obama.

Then we can presume the OP calls his successor "John", can we not?

Member President Walker? Right after Jefferson.

Pretty damn sad when an OP not only can't supply an OP at all but can't even figure out the name of who his subject would be if he had a subject.
So you are upset that Obama was referred to as Hussein?

Link to "upset" is where?

I noted that the OP appears to refer to people by their middle names. Is that not the case?
It was after all YOU who opined that he was referring to O'bama. Were you wrong or lying?
Neither. I was simply responding to a post that asked who Hussein was.

Who is Hussein? I know the name as someone who is considered a holy man/saint in a form of Islam. But to whom does the OP refer?

I thought they killed him.

If RWNJs could, they would.
If drumpf could, he would.

They are SO terrified of any real American.

BTW op - President Obama already made a statement - all of it true and worthwhile.
Oh! They were referring to Obama!

Your post made me think I had misjudged you. I've thought you're intelligent and well informed and that post made me wonder ...

Glad to have you back.

LOL
I honestly went and Googled Saddam Hussein, wondering if I'd had some kind of giant brain fart. When I verified that he was dead, I came back and read some more, still with no idea who this Hussein dude was, until I got to your post saying Obama had released a statement. Then I scurried back to Google to read it. After a nostalgic tear for how Presidents USED to talk, I brought it here to share it, blowing Pogo's attempts in the meanwhile to school the OP.

So yeah, you should wonder, I guess, Luddly Neddite. Who knew they called Obama "Hussein." It was many hours later that I remembered that's his middle name.

1) Iran has cheated on the deal
2) The deal, in Obama's own words, could lead to Iran having nukes 9 years from now
3) The fact that the United Nations was for it, virtually guarantees it was a bad deal for America
4) The fact Russia and China were unanimously for it, does guarantee it was a bad deal for America
5) The deal came with a $1.7 billion CASH signing bonus for Iran. Literally, Obama flew in a PALLET of money they day they signed.

It was indeed the worst deal America has made in U.S. history.
It was to stop Iran from getting nukes, but actually provided them a path to having nukes 9 years from now.

2) The deal, in Obama's own words, could lead to Iran having nukes 9 years from now
3) The fact that the United Nations was for it, virtually guarantees it was a bad deal for America
4) The fact Russia and China were unanimously for it, does guarantee it was a bad deal for America
5) The deal came with a $1.7 billion CASH signing bonus for Iran. Literally, Obama flew in a PALLET of money they day they signed.

It was to stop Iran from getting nukes, but actually provided them a path to having nukes 9 years from now.
So now there's NO agreement to stop them from building nukes tomorrow. Genius move.

Pooting's Puppy is following orders.

We will invade Iran within the year.

Its what drumpf wants and its what Netanyahu bribed US congress to get.

Bet on it.

Yep, Donald is not an ideologue. He just needed to undo another Obama thing and create another distraction.

Of course, he had Bolton the Chickenhawk Walrus in his ear who's been bored ever since the Iraq invasion. That didn't help matters.

Agent Orange of course has no Plan B.

Who is Hussein?
Barack Hussein Obama.
Who is Hussein?
Barack Hussein Obama.

The original poster then made a huge mistake. Who refers to people by their middle names? Is this some custom from the mid-west?
That could be a custom there, still. In the 1700's and 1800's, when a lot of people were still using naming conventions like naming their first born son after their grandfather or whatever, that meant a lot of cousins walking around with the same in the same town. So a lot of people went by their middle names to keep things straight. I suppose the mid-west might still be stuck in the past. They still make jello salads.

Pooting's Puppy is following orders.

We will invade Iran within the year.

Its what drumpf wants and its what Netanyahu bribed US congress to get.

Bet on it.

Yep, Donald is not an ideologue. He just needed to undo another Obama thing and create another distraction.

Of course, he had Bolton the Chickenhawk Walrus in his ear who's been bored ever since the Iraq invasion. That didn't help matters.

Agent Orange of course has no Plan B.
"Agent Orange." LOL

So now there's NO agreement to stop them from building nukes tomorrow. Genius move.

Nope.
The deal that Obama made provided a clear path to them having Nukes by 2025 - this is not my words - this is Obama's own statements.
As predicted, Iran has also cheated on the deal.
Wherever they ACTUALLY are concerning obtaining nukes, something no one really knows other than them, Russia and China... is how far they have came WITH THE DEAL IN PLACE.
The deal, AGAIN in Obama;s own words - did not stop them from getting nukes. In fact it helped them because financial contsraints that impeded them before were lifted in the deal.

It was a lousy, almost unbelievably bad deal to begin with.

The Liar in Chief trump is making two new nuke powers. Both Iran and N. Korea will be nuclear powers before the end of trump's romp as the worst President in American history.

This is a laughable assertion as it was your hero the obummer who inked a deal with iran that GRANTED them a nuke in 10 years. Pull your head out of your ass someday.

Cool - we'll just grant him a nuke now and be done with it.

BRILLIANT! :rolleyes:

Too bad for hussein, he was right when he said we only have one president at a time and it's not him. His words are worthless unless this will be his call to arms and to return him to glory.

Nope.
The deal that Obama made provided a clear path to them having Nukes by 2025 - this is not my words - this is Obama's own statements.
Wherever they ACTUALLY are concerning obtaining nukes, something no one really knows other than them, Russia and China... is how far they have came WITH THE DEAL IN PLACE.
The deal, AGAIN in Obama;s own words - did not stop them from getting nukes. In fact it helped them because financial contsraints that impeded them before were lifted in the deal.

Okay, I know a lot of people didn't like the deal when it was first put in place--not giving us enough for what we gave them. I hear that.
However, please tell me what we've got NOW to prevent them from getting back on the Nuke Train tomorrow.
Please just answer that.

"Hussein set to release statement on trump’s bold and brave move today"

SUMMARY:

upload_2018-5-9_9-57-24.jpeg

In my, not at all humble, opinion-------Trump's decision will create ----NO CHANGE.
It is purely symbolic-------but in a good way------like a spit in the face of Iran

In my, not at all humble, opinion-------Trump's decision will create ----NO CHANGE.
It is purely symbolic-------but in a good way------like a spit in the face of Iran
Hope you're right.

Nope.

Okay, I know a lot of people didn't like the deal when it was first put in place--not giving us enough for what we gave them. I hear that.
However, please tell me what we've got NOW to prevent them from getting back on the Nuke Train tomorrow.
Please just answer that.

They never left the nuke train, that is the point.
The deal in no way stopped them from getting nukes, and arguably even made it easier for them to get nukes since the crippling sanctions was a very significant impediment for them all along.
Without the deal is the same with the deal. Please understand that.
It is likely Trump wants to start sanctions against them again, which is needed.

Forum List

Back