Hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100,000 lives if used for COVID-19: Yale epidemiology professor

And democrats told ppl not to take it!? Why are democrats not in jail?

There are better meds without all the side effects.
So you’re smarter than a Yale epidemiologist? Interesting.. lol

The Lancet suddenly retracted a paper that had suggested the drug increased the death rate in COVID-19 patients, a finding that had stopped many clinical trials in their tracks. But now three large studies, two in people exposed to the virus and at risk of infection and the other in severely ill patients, show no benefit from the drug.

The Lancet suddenly retracted a paper that had suggested the drug increased the death rate in COVID-19 patients, a finding that had stopped many clinical trials in their tracks. But now three large studies, two in people exposed to the virus and at risk of infection and the other in severely ill patients, show no benefit from the drug.
You’re citing insane left-wing scientist and doctors that hate Donald Trump and will do anything they can even kill people as you can see in Chicago Democrats are actively sacrificing Black people to win elections..
you people are insane

You’re citing insane left-wing scientist and doctors that hate Donald Trump and will do anything they can even kill people as you can see in Chicago Democrats are actively sacrificing Black people to win elections..
you people are insane

You can take it if you want.

So you are quoting a right wing doctor?

you people are insane

I will, just stop sacrificing Americans because you want to win elections

Of course the use of a drug is based on circumstances and stages of treatment.

You bastards wanted NOTHING to do with hydroxychloroquine SOLELY because Trump recommended it.

That's how ass hurt you are.

:laughing0301:

you people are insane

I will just stop sacrificing Americans because you want to win elections

You can take it and I'm not in any elections. LOL

Of course the use of a drug is based on circumstances and stages of treatment.

You bastards wanted NOTHING to do with hydroxychloroquine SOLELY because Trump recommended it.

That's how ass hurt you are.

:laughing0301:

And they are sitting on 65 million doses. LOL
I'm sorry it was 63 million doses!!

you people are insane

You have no interest in what party wins the election? Haha

you people are insane

I'm a never tramper. He is enriching himself off the Potus, and anyone up his arse is getting rich as well.

You can take all you want!!

you people are insane

I'm a never tramper. He is enriching himself off the Potus, and anyone up his arse is getting rich as well.

You can take all you want!!
Data? Evidence? Anything beside your mental disability opinion lol

I see a pattern here with Democrats
Covid deaths Democrats will save us
Riots Democrats will save us
Black shooting each other Democrats will save us

this shit needs to stop

If Trump uses federal law enforcement to protect federal property in Portland, attack him.

If Trump failed to use federal law enforcement to protect federal property in Portland, accuse him of dereliction.

This is what the DemonRat Party and their propagandists in the MSM have done to the nation.

You'll have better luck with recommending ingesting disinfectants and inserting UV lights where the sun-don't-shine.
That's about the speed of Trump supporters and covidiots.

No one suggested ingesting disinfectants, ever.

As for using UV light internally:

Last edited:
you people are insane

What we have seen in many of these studies is administering HCQ rather late in the diagnosis, and virtually every one of them fails to use zinc.

Forum List

Back