Hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100,000 lives if used for COVID-19: Yale epidemiology professor

And democrats told ppl not to take it!? Why are democrats not in jail?

Because the entirely political 'establishment' is bondservant of NWO, unimportant red or blue.
You must accept the 'vaccine' and die, so is the agenda.

#3's lack of education about chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine is extremely dangerous to this thread.

I'm assuming you were talking to me.
I think we can put this particular magic bullet cure out to pasture.

You'll have better luck with recommending ingesting disinfectants and inserting UV lights where the sun-don't-shine.
That's about the speed of Trump supporters and covidiots.

No one suggested ingesting disinfectants, ever.

As for using UV light internally:

Again, you could be walked right up to it and you'd still deny it. I just don't understand it.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? "

Again, you could be walked right up to it and you'd still deny it. I just don't understand it.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? "

LOL Your spin is a complete fail.

UV light being tested inside the body, as the link I posted above proves. Here is that link again.

And: "... is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?" That certainly is not suggesting injecting disinfectant as you claimed.

Your reading comprehension s awful; your ability to separate facts from your TDS Fueled© hate is apparent.

LOL Your spin is a complete fail.

UV light being tested inside the body, as the link I posted above proves. Here is that link again.

And: "... is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?" That certainly is not suggesting injecting disinfectant as you claimed.

Your reading comprehension s awful; your ability to separate facts from your TDS Fueled© hate is apparent.

My comprehension is just fine. Again, he said the word "injection".
Just deal with it.

There are 47 references for COVID-19 and zinc. We support Dr. Zelenko's treatment that includes zinc due to its antiviral capabilities as well as its importance to the interferon pathway.

My comprehension is just fine. Again, he said the word "injection".
Just deal with it.

LOL He never said to inject yourself... Wait! OMG!! You didn't, did you? You poor thing.

He never said to inject disinfectant, your reading comprehension has been compromised by your TDS Fueled© hate. Or is that your natural state? Giving you the benefit of the doubt.

"... is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"​

See, he asked a question.

There are 47 references for COVID-19 and zinc. We support Dr. Zelenko's treatment that includes zinc due to its antiviral capabilities as well as its importance to the interferon pathway.

And democrats told ppl not to take it!? Why are democrats not in jail?

"And if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon". RIP James Doohan.
Already been debunked as not being any better than a placebo.
Sorry, do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

Never was debunked.

You're full of shit.

There's certainly an animal to test it on: the Painted Turtle, Cheremys picta belli, suspected intermediate host of COVID-19.

Zelenko and Zinc

The video states that the Zelenko Protocol must begin early. This is to beat the virus to the all-important interferon pathway and head-off the cytokine storm when viral replication explodes at about day 6.

Timepoint 16:00 begins the zinc sequence, stating that it is (synergy [italics]) twixt zinc and HCQ that succeeds. Obviously, Zelenko is aware of deep mineral deficit as a cause of many diseases.

Coup de Grace, at timepoint 18:08:

' "the synergy of the three, in the right time frame, is absolutely lethal to the virus." '
(Dr. Vladimir Zelenko)

Beautiful

Forum List

Back