Hypocrisy - Joe Biden

It‘s my bet the Chinese would have paid a fortune to view those documents and perhaps they did.

It would be nice to have a whistle blower appear from the shadows on this case but most people realize what the word arkancide means.
I'm leaning to lawyers 'scrubbing' records of transactions with the Chinese.

Biden has not commited the same offence, your Russian compromised treasonous lying guy refused to return them. How hard is that to understand?
But your Chinese compromised guy is ok.......I'm beginning to understand you.

Look at the bright spot here, because of Biden's ineptitude at handling classified information, he'll probably get Trump exonerated.

It‘s my bet the Chinese would have paid a fortune to view those documents and perhaps they did.
The lid is blowing off this Biden corruption at Penn. Penn paid Biden nearly $800K for a mostly no-show 'professor' job. Biden cycled a whole series of his lackies through his 'Penn Biden center" who Penn paid a boat load of money. Meanwhile China forked over $77 million to Penn holy shit!

I'm leaning to lawyers 'scrubbing' records of transactions with the Chinese.
It is my bet that all the closets and desks in all Joe Biden’s houses are being searched by his staff and classified documents are being shredded and burned as we speak.

Of course the FBI could have raided Joe’s homes but then they might have found even more. Only Trump’s homes can be raided.

It is my bet that all the closets and desks in all Joe Biden’s houses are being searched by his staff and classified documents are being shredded and burned as we speak.

Of course the FBI could have raided Joe’s homes but then they might have found even more. Only Trump’s homes can be raided.
I think upcoming investigations spawned all this record searching but at the same time, this is an excellent was to sink his 2024 hopes.

wCVdxZ0.png

Quote statute that says no retroactive declassification can occur please.
The documents were reported as still being classified. Biden has publicly stated he does not know what they were about and his lawyers directly turned classified documents over to the National Archive. No need to retroactively declassify them.......unless Biden used the thought process declassification technique, remotely.

You people on the left will love this:

Dan Bongino reported that the first batch of 10 top secret documents that the left so proudly reported in Biden's defense, were actually above top secret.....SCI level. Only to be viewed in a SCIF and not allowed outside of it, ever.
Enter the Bongino slurs

Biden's security system had been plagued with problems for some time. Makes on wonder who was in and out of the Sensitive Corvette Information Facility for well over 6 years.

Oh, I almost forgot, they found a 4th set of classified doc's this morning.

Forum List

Back