I agree generally with President Trump's immigration proposal

Democrats just want to drag as many non-whites into this country as they can. Useless people to our country that come in or sneak in and have children giving them automatic birthrights which is something else we need to stop. They had no intention of becoming Americans themselves, no intention of obeying our laws, and when they have kids, we end up having to take care of them.

Birthright citizenship should't be a big deal. Deport the parents, and the kids go with them.

There's a constitutional roadblock to ending birthrate citizenship. But, I think it's doable by banning dual citizenship (use to be illegal, but changed to accommodate Jews who have deal citizenship with Israel). Anyone who doesn't give up foreign citizenship looses American citizenship. Minor children born here should be deported with their parents, because the parents are rightfully deported and the children are their charges. As the children can't establish exclusive citizenship here, it gets revoked.

But.... Democrats want to drag in as many non-whites into this country as they can. And, Republicans mostly offer insincere and useless remedies to problems Democrats create.

Trump and the Republicans are just getting started, and this is a good start. Birthrights were a bad interpretation of the US Constitution and that needs to be heard again by a more conservative court.

A court that won't be held back by the actual words of the Constitution......

Democrats just want to drag as many non-whites into this country as they can. Useless people to our country that come in or sneak in and have children giving them automatic birthrights which is something else we need to stop. They had no intention of becoming Americans themselves, no intention of obeying our laws, and when they have kids, we end up having to take care of them.

Birthright citizenship should't be a big deal. Deport the parents, and the kids go with them.

There's a constitutional roadblock to ending birthrate citizenship. But, I think it's doable by banning dual citizenship (use to be illegal, but changed to accommodate Jews who have deal citizenship with Israel). Anyone who doesn't give up foreign citizenship looses American citizenship. Minor children born here should be deported with their parents, because the parents are rightfully deported and the children are their charges. As the children can't establish exclusive citizenship here, it gets revoked.

But.... Democrats want to drag in as many non-whites into this country as they can. And, Republicans mostly offer insincere and useless remedies to problems Democrats create.

Trump and the Republicans are just getting started, and this is a good start. Birthrights were a bad interpretation of the US Constitution and that needs to be heard again by a more conservative court.

If the SCOUS looks at the meaning then they would rule in that "Birthrights were a bad interpretation of the US Constitution":

“This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, [or] who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers.”
Co-author of 14th Amendment Senator Jacob Howard (R-MI)

Good law. Speak English, have skills. I support it, good move. Only three nagging details to consider:

1. It only applies to legal immigration. While that is important, it's illegal immigration where more of the low skilled workers come in.

2. What about the hotel and farm businesses in America that rely on immigrants because frankly citizens don't want to do that work?

3. Will Melania get deported or is being a model a "highly skilled job"?

She is a naturalized U.S. Citizen.

If the SCOUS looks at the meaning then they would rule in that "Birthrights were a bad interpretation of the US Constitution":

“This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, [or] who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers.”

Or we could go with the actual language of the 14th Amendment- (and by the way- love how you inserted an 'or' that isn't there)

14th Amendment
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

Now what did Howard actually say?

will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of person.

'foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors'

Commas- and 'or' matters- Howard didn't make a mistake when he omitted the 'or' you want to be there.

We don't need immigrants to work on farms. Farmers can adjust with more automation and a shift away from labor-intensive crops. If that's not good enough, we could buss panhandlers and negroes to farms for cheap day labor (they'd be happy to go if handout to them were sufficiently curtailed).

As a rule, we could say any job that on average pays at least double minimum-wage is a skilled job.

Congress needs to cut federal funds to sanctuary cities. Congress should look into ending and punishing all forms of accommodation of illegal aliens.
You're wrong about farms. They desperately need manual labor. Trust me on this one.

We don't need immigrants to work on farms. Farmers can adjust with more automation and a shift away from labor-intensive crops. If that's not good enough, we could buss panhandlers and negroes to farms for cheap day labor (they'd be happy to go if handout to them were sufficiently curtailed).

As a rule, we could say any job that on average pays at least double minimum-wage is a skilled job.

Congress needs to cut federal funds to sanctuary cities. Congress should look into ending and punishing all forms of accommodation of illegal aliens.
Oh yeah, Americans really want to pick fruit and lettuce. LOL

Why not? So many times the left here has told us there are not enough jobs for Americans out of work. If the money and benefits are right, Americans will do the job.
You can't get the unemployed slackers in Pa to move to ND for energy jobs. What fucking planet are you living on? Do you think all the unemployed blacks with kids are going to suddenly rediscover their agriculture skills and move to Colorado or Georgia to pick produce?
Always easy to move someone else's family. Always hard to move your own.

Good law. Speak English, have skills. I support it, good move. Only three nagging details to consider:

1. It only applies to legal immigration. While that is important, it's illegal immigration where more of the low skilled workers come in.

2. What about the hotel and farm businesses in America that rely on immigrants because frankly citizens don't want to do that work?

She is a naturalized U.S. Citizen.
You and Ray are okay with President Trump joking around but not poor Dimmy. Alas.

Good law. Speak English, have skills. I support it, good move. I AGREE. Trump's position on immigration is tight.

1. It only applies to legal immigration. While that is important, it's illegal immigration where more of the low skilled workers come in. We stop employers from hiring them. Course Ca. won't play by the rules, but they're fucked anyhow. We control our borders with fence, satellites, electronics, dogs, helicopters and weaponry.

2. What about the hotel and farm businesses in America that rely on immigrants because frankly citizens don't want to do that work? That's bullshit. We're spoiled and dumbed-down now, and a welfare State. There was no such thing as a job I was above as a teenager. Horse manure, dirty laundry, mowing lawns, clean-up, weeding, landscape, etc.etc.etc.etc. That was the 70s. I know what it's like to work in a freezer for 6 straight hours & 25 below zero. It SUCKS, and I'm skinny. I still maintain my stuff and take on new projects.

3. Will Melania get deported or is being a model a "highly skilled job"?[/QUOTE] LOL. Beautiful women are always the exception. It comes natural, and perfectly in-line with specie's behavior. Fair? Course not, but that's how stuff works.

Last edited:

You're wrong about farms. They desperately need manual labor. Trust me on this one.
true......but farm workers are probably the safest group from immigration crackdowns in general

Good law. Speak English, have skills. I support it, good move. I AGREE. Trump's position on immigration is tight.

1. It only applies to legal immigration. While that is important, it's illegal immigration where more of the low skilled workers come in. We stop employers from hiring them. Course Ca. won't play by the rules, but they're fucked anyhow. We control our borders with fence, satellites, electronics, dogs, helicopters and weaponry.

2. What about the hotel and farm businesses in America that rely on immigrants because frankly citizens don't want to do that work? That's bullshit. We're spoiled and dumbed-down now, and a welfare State. There was no such thing as a job I was above as a teenager. Horse manure, dirty laundry, mowing lawns, clean-up, weeding, landscape, etc.etc.etc.etc. That was the 70s. I know what it's like to work in a freezer for 6 straight hours & 25 below zero. It SUCKS, and I'm skinny. I still maintain my stuff and take on new projects.

LOL. Beautiful women are always the exception. It comes natural, and perfectly in-line with specie's behavior. Fair? Course not, but that's how stuff works. [/QUOTE]
lol that's the best argument about Melania I've heard in response to my tongue in cheek #3.

On #1 I still don't know why we just don't impose a million dollar fine on each and every instance of a company hiring an illegal. I think it'd stop tomorrow.

Or we could go with the actual language of the 14th Amendment- (and by the way- love how you inserted an 'or' that isn't there)

14th Amendment
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of person.

Commas- and 'or' matters- Howard didn't make a mistake when he omitted the 'or' you want to be there.

I am sure when writing the amendment they could have imagined a bunch of traitors trying to import rejects to give them welfare just to get votes.

14th Amendment

I am sure when writing the amendment they could have imagined a bunch of traitors trying to import rejects to give them welfare just to get votes.

Probably not- only reject right wing losers believe a fantasy like that.

Reality was when the amendment was written immigration was barely regulated at all. Our Northern and Southern borders were truly open.

What Howard was proposing was codifying what everyone understood then- that anyone born in the United States- other than the children born to diplomats- is automatically a U.S. Citizen.

14th Amendment

Reality was when the amendment was written immigration was barely regulated at all. Our Northern and Southern borders were truly open.

What Howard was proposing was codifying what everyone understood then- that anyone born in the United States- other than the children born to diplomats- is automatically a U.S. Citizen.

Babies born to illegal alien mothers within U.S. borders are called anchor babies because under the 1965 immigration Act, they act as an anchor that pulls the illegal alien mother and eventually a host of other relatives into permanent U.S. residency. (Jackpot babies is another term).

The United States did not limit immigration in 1868 when the Fourteenth Amendment was ratified. Thus there were, by definition, no illegal immigrants and the issue of citizenship for children of those here in violation of the law was nonexistent. Granting of automatic citizenship to children of illegal alien mothers is a recent and totally inadvertent and unforeseen result of the amendment and the Reconstructionist period in which it was ratified.

Post-Civil War reforms focused on injustices to African Americans. The 14th Amendment was ratified in 1868 to protect the rights of native-born Black Americans, whose rights were being denied as recently-freed slaves. It was written in a manner so as to prevent state governments from ever denying citizenship to blacks born in the United States. But in 1868, the United States had no formal immigration policy, and the authors therefore saw no need to address immigration explicitly in the amendment.

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard clearly spelled out the intent of the 14thAmendment by stating:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution - Fourteenth Amendment - anchor babies and birthright citizenship - interpretations and misinterpretations - US Constitution

14th Amendment

Babies born to illegal alien mothers within U.S. borders are called anchor babies because under the 1965 immigration Act, they act as an anchor that pulls the illegal alien mother and eventually a host of other relatives into permanent U.S. residency. (Jackpot babies is another term).

The United States did not limit immigration in 1868 when the Fourteenth Amendment was ratified. Thus there were, by definition, no illegal immigrants and the issue of citizenship for children of those here in violation of the law was nonexistent. Granting of automatic citizenship to children of illegal alien mothers is a recent and totally inadvertent and unforeseen result of the amendment and the Reconstructionist period in which it was ratified.

Post-Civil War reforms focused on injustices to African Americans. The 14th Amendment was ratified in 1868 to protect the rights of native-born Black Americans, whose rights were being denied as recently-freed slaves. It was written in a manner so as to prevent state governments from ever denying citizenship to blacks born in the United States. But in 1868, the United States had no formal immigration policy, and the authors therefore saw no need to address immigration explicitly in the amendment.

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard clearly spelled out the intent of the 14thAmendment by stating:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution - Fourteenth Amendment - anchor babies and birthright citizenship - interpretations and misinterpretations - US Constitution

Aliens are subject to the laws of the country in which they are citizens thus not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

LOL. Beautiful women are always the exception. It comes natural, and perfectly in-line with specie's behavior. Fair? Course not, but that's how stuff works.
lol that's the best argument about Melania I've heard in response to my tongue in cheek #3.

On #1 I still don't know why we just don't impose a million dollar fine on each and every instance of a company hiring an illegal. I think it'd stop tomorrow.

We could try all kinds of things, California won't cooperate. I say we cut funding. Besides, they seem to want their own country anyway.

Why not? So many times the left here has told us there are not enough jobs for Americans out of work. If the money and benefits are right, Americans will do the job.
You can't get the unemployed slackers in Pa to move to ND for energy jobs. What fucking planet are you living on? Do you think all the unemployed blacks with kids are going to suddenly rediscover their agriculture skills and move to Colorado or Georgia to pick produce?
True, but I cant count the number of people from Houston, Cicago, Atlanta, LA etc whom I've met that relocated to rural areas and say it was the bestt decision of their lives

True, but I cant count the number of people from Houston, Cicago, Atlanta, LA etc whom I've met that relocated to rural areas and say it was the bestt decision of their lives

Yeah we have ton of transplants where I live too, a lot from LA and SF. But most of them are rich folks that sold their houses for a ton then came out here and boosted our property values by overpaying for houses just cause they were cash rich.

Yeah we have ton of transplants where I live too, a lot from LA and SF. But most of them are rich folks that sold their houses for a ton then came out here and boosted our property values by overpaying for houses just cause they were cash rich.
that was another thing I thought .......with a lot of illegals self deporting and being deported and less low and semi skilled immigrants coming in, that will be a major relief to working and lower middle class people when it comes to housing. Right now here in Dallas, it is so expensive to live anywhere.

that was another thing I thought .......with a lot of illegals self deporting and being deported and less low and semi skilled immigrants coming in, that will be a major relief to working and lower middle class people when it comes to housing. Right now here in Dallas, it is so expensive to live anywhere.
Man I'll tell you what, the other thing I wonder about is if we are bringing highly skilled people in, does that displace folks who are US citizens and are in school and maybe a year away from being able to handle one of these highly skilled jobs? They spend all this money for schooling and some gibrone gets a visa and takes the job they were pointing at.

I pray God you're not a Cowboy fan because then I'll need to hate you a little :)

Man I'll tell you what, the other thing I wonder about is if we are bringing highly skilled people in, does that displace folks who are US citizens and are in school and maybe a year away from being able to handle one of these highly skilled jobs? They spend all this money for schooling and some gibrone gets a visa and takes the job they were pointing at.

I pray God you're not a Cowboy fan because then I'll need to hate you a little :)
oh no, Im a cowboys hater!!!! GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back