I Am A Bigot And A Terrorist

Uhm, where did I say "gays would not be afforded the same legal protections"?

Right here:

How does acknowledging that marriage is the union of a man and a woman make you a bigot? Only a nut-job-freak thinks Fred & Bob is a marriage.

My God your dumb....

Seek help. Perhaps a Sylvan learning center can help you with your comprehension issues.
Do you think two men who are married to each other should be able to file a married tax return?

Nope. You don't.

Hell, you don't even think their marriage should be recognized by the government!

It does not get more obvious you don't believe gays should have the same legal protections as straights.

I think you are completely clueless as to what "equal protection of the laws" even means. Seriously.

Clueless.

I don't think two men can/should be married.... so, no. And it's quite a leap to associate legal protection with tax filing status....

How about medical decisions on behalf of their partner? Hospital visitation rights if the blood relatives say no? Funeral arrangements? Spouses legally cannot be forced to testify against each other in a court of law. None of that can happen if a legal marriage isn't allowed.

Yay Verily I say unto you. See the dollar and keep it holy. Worship thy local Walmart. Do unto any poor fucking asshole you want to because even god and his phony non-existent son never said hate gays, but it makes money for Rupert Murdock.

Your an anti american dumbass.

But unlike you, I'm a happy American. I am married to my teenaged sweetheart of 51 years, the proud father of three wonderful children (no abortions, no unwanted pregnancies) and seven beautiful grandchildren. I have sent my three children to college and now they are taking over the business I built (Yes, I built - not you nor Obama). I owe no mortgage, no car payments, and pay my credit card balances every month without interest. I work a couple of days a week and I am scheduled to end going to the office in March 2016. Quite the dumbass by your reckoning though.
jknowgood wasn't talking to you. He was talking to the one who called you a garden variety idiot.

The DHS only considers you a terrorist if you plan to commit violence to further your political views. As has already been explained. So why the hyperbole?
He's getting old and needs to feel like he is still a badass.

"Rage, rage against the dying of the light!"

Whatever turns you own. The fact is though that this old dumbass made tons of money under both Democrat and Republican Administrations and continues to make money under Obama. The old dumbass is a success in all areas of life without depending upon others to prop him up.

And what's your point? My husband (of 30 years) & I sound pretty much on par with what you claim are your successes, however I don't feel the need to brag about it. Are you trying to impress the board, or convince yourself that you are "happy"?

Simply attempting to show this fool I am hardly a dumbass.

But unlike you, I'm a happy American. I am married to my teenaged sweetheart of 51 years, the proud father of three wonderful children (no abortions, no unwanted pregnancies) and seven beautiful grandchildren. I have sent my three children to college and now they are taking over the business I built (Yes, I built - not you nor Obama). I owe no mortgage, no car payments, and pay my credit card balances every month without interest. I work a couple of days a week and I am scheduled to end going to the office in March 2016. Quite the dumbass by your reckoning though.
jknowgood wasn't talking to you. He was talking to the one who called you a garden variety idiot.

The DHS only considers you a terrorist if you plan to commit violence to further your political views. As has already been explained. So why the hyperbole?

Whatever turns you own. The fact is though that this old dumbass made tons of money under both Democrat and Republican Administrations and continues to make money under Obama. The old dumbass is a success in all areas of life without depending upon others to prop him up.

And what's your point? My husband (of 30 years) & I sound pretty much on par with what you claim are your successes, however I don't feel the need to brag about it. Are you trying to impress the board, or convince yourself that you are "happy"?

And failing.

Worst.

Good.......better.....best.
Bad.......worse.......worst.

Go back to school.

Indeed? I have a degree in electrical engineering from VPI. Isn't that enough education for you?
I have a masters. your point?

My point is I am hardly the dumbass you contend and wish to portray me to be. A masters? In what? Church's Fried Chicken deep frying?
false you are exactly the dumb ass I say you are . your own words betray you.
an education does not make you intelligent
my masters is in technical theatre lighting and audio electrical
it's an engineering degree specialized for show business .
Virginia tech lol.

Have you made any money or are you just another wage slave? I employ a few guys with masters degrees. I have a daughter who holds one. She will be playing a major part in running my corp along with my son and other daughter. At present, I am completing two jet engine test facilities (my design) for the Navy. Three are finished and operational.

If you are on the DHS watchlist, you would never be able to do business like that with the military.

XLOGOgu.jpg

Indeed? I have a degree in electrical engineering from VPI. Isn't that enough education for you?

My point is I am hardly the dumbass you contend and wish to portray me to be. A masters? In what? Church's Fried Chicken deep frying?
Virginia tech lol.

Have you made any money or are you just another wage slave? I employ a few guys with masters degrees. I have a daughter who holds one. She will be playing a major part in running my corp along with my son and other daughter. At present, I am completing two jet engine test facilities (my design) for the Navy. Three are finished and operational.

If you are on the DHS watchlist, you would never be able to do business like that with the military.

Don't be too sure of that. I know for a fact that we bought a ship from the Russians and then turned around and bought two gas turbine engines from them to install in it. Our government does business everyday with folks you wouldn't think they ever would.

XLOGOgu.jpg

Aren't you about ready to go pull your shift as a Church's Fried Chicken fry cook?

XLOGOgu.jpg

Aren't you about ready to go pull your shift as a Church's Fried Chicken fry cook?

I am a homemaker. I have been for 28 out of my 30 year marriage & we live quite comfortably on one income.

Hardly a dumb ass?

How about a complete and total ass hat instead.

Were I to want a hat of any type, I could buy it without an EBT card.
More proof you're a dumb ass .
No one can buy clothes alcohol or tobacco products and about a thousand other things with an EBT card.
Handy tip: learn something about what you are trying to talk shit about , you'll look less a dumbass.

Virginia tech lol.

Don't be too sure of that. I know for a fact that we bought a ship from the Russians and then turned around and bought two gas turbine engines from them to install in it. Our government does business everyday with folks you wouldn't think they ever would.
Ancient news.

XLOGOgu.jpg

I am a homemaker. I have been for 28 out of my 30 year marriage & we live quite comfortably on one income.
That's his best line .
He will make a derogatory statement about your sexuality anytime now.

XLOGOgu.jpg

That's his best line .

No. That's the Liberals War On Women thing.

Virginia tech lol.

Ancient news.

But also quite true and to the point. I see you're back again hanging onto my every word as usual.

XLOGOgu.jpg

Good for you. I've been married to my wife for 51 years. You should expect my defense, though unwarranted. After all, I don't know you, have never met you, but you chose to come on here and attack me.

Hardly a dumb ass?

How about a complete and total ass hat instead.

Were I to want a hat of any type, I could buy it without an EBT card.
More proof you're a dumb ass .
No one can buy clothes alcohol or tobacco products and about a thousand other things with an EBT card.
Handy tip: learn something about what you are trying to talk shit about , you'll look less a dumbass.

It's done everyday in convenience stores all over. It's simply charged off to something else which gives the store owner a lot more profit. Look around you. Get your head out of your computer or wherever you have it stuck and see the real world.

XLOGOgu.jpg

That's his best line .

No. That's the Liberals War On Women thing.
The faux liberals war on women is conservative propaganda
Yep you're a dumbass.

Forum List

Back