I am LeatherneckPM

Bobby Valentine leads the Marines into VICTORY!!!

alg_bobby.jpg

Oh Goodie. Pop Quiz.

Trying to google the answers?:eusa_eh:

Can't even respond to a Marine like a Marine. You STILL want to play? I think I've shown you for what you're for ....:eusa_eh:

Prove me wrong.

I don't need to prove jack shit to you. :lol: You want to know something, you ask. Don't rant.

*yawn*

You prove who you are by what you are. You don't know shit, so far. I've asked several specific questions only a Marine would know. You've deflected EVERY time.

Doesn't get more obvious than THAT.

You get your ass out and EARN the title "Marine", or get the fuck back under the porch, bitch.:evil:

Oh Goodie. Pop Quiz.

Trying to google the answers?:eusa_eh:

Can't even respond to a Marine like a Marine. You STILL want to play? I think I've shown you for what you're for ....:eusa_eh:

Prove me wrong.

I don't need to prove jack shit to you. :lol: You want to know something, you ask. Don't rant.

Yeah. Looks like The Gunnyfuck DID ask.

? <------ THAT is a question mark. It's used at the end of sentences that are questions.

See below.

THE Gunnyfuck said:
I am NOT a fucking "sir". You should KNOW that, "devil dog", and the repercussions thereof.

You'd be the FIRST Marine I ever met that dis'd the Doc.

What's your weapon, Marine? What's the max effective range? What caliber round do you fire from that weapon?

What's the difference between Recon Platoon and a Recon Battalion on deployment?

gunnyfuck? is there something i should know here?

Nah, it's a term of endearment. I started out calling Gunny that before I knew Gunny was THE Gunyfuck, and it kinda stuck to him.

He hasn't complained, and unless he does, that's just his name to me. THE Gunnyfuck!

It has tough Marine written all over it when you look at it just right.

:D

jennyeliza's a loon, but you probably knew that already.

Whatever. And you can't spell.

We can't all be perfect like me. :D

Oh, and Gunnyfuck has no problem with me calling him Gunnyfuck. This has been discussed here before, Barney (Fife). Work on your observational skills. They seem to be lacking.

jennyeliza's a loon, but you probably knew that already.

Whatever. And you can't spell.

We can't all be perfect like me. :D

Oh, and Gunnyfuck has no problem with me calling him Gunnyfuck. This has been discussed here before, Barney (Fife). Work on your observational skills. They seem to be lacking.

where did i say he had a problem with it, you stupid twat?

work on your own observational skills, loon.

you know gunny perhaps the welcome wagon is just not your forte' ......

i still say the guy was just trying to get laid

and now you are a cockblock....is that the term?

:rofl::rofl:

fyi=i've never heard the term before! but what the heck do i know? :confused:

( Strollingbones fits you better imho, if us posters have a vote! )

care

now back to the donuts.....i wished you could make donuts at home
Just where were you when you had this dreamy vision of making donuts at home?

I once made a donut at home...right in front of the driveway!...just lock the left front wheel and it makes a perfect circle.

Forum List

Back