I am LeatherneckPM

This thread has been a tutorial on how to lose all of your credibility on a message board in your first 15 posts or less.

So, LeatherneckPM really is just a fart ninja? :lol:

Don't make fun of us!

FART_NINJA.png

Leatherneck claimed to be silent but deadly. Must be true cause I found his hat.

fart_ninja_silent_but_deadly_hat-p1.jpg

I am not a Marine

I am not a Republican

I am not a Democrat.

Just an American.

On my signal, we go shopping.

I am not a Marine

I am not a Republican

I am not a Democrat.

Just an American.

On my signal, we go shopping.

Shopping like Arnonld Swarzenegger in Commando shopping or shopping like "honey, hold my purse shopping?"

I can almost understand why someone would want to pretend to be a Republican or a Conservative, they get to try to embarrass us and get "booyahs!" form their retared friends at Huffington and DU

But what's the point of pretending to be a Marine, do you think you could fool a real Marine?

Next time, pretend you're Gary Coleman, at least you might be able to get away with that.

I am a 33rd Degree Scottish Right Freemason, just don't ask me anything about Freemasonry, or cement or trowels, or anything...

One more thing...I am Spartacus

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOCsNrzlV2k]YouTube - Spartacus[/ame]

by LeatherneckPM
I would not waste beer on a Corpsman's head.
:eusa_eh:

NO way you said THAT.

I have already pissed off one of your Mods. I am trying to be nice, Sir.

I am NOT a fucking "sir". You should KNOW that, "devil dog", and the repercussions thereof.

You'd be the FIRST Marine I ever met that dis'd the Doc.

What's your weapon, Marine? What's the max effective range? What caliber round do you fire from that weapon?

What's the difference between Recon Platoon and a Recon Battalion on deployment?

I'm too far gone from the Corps to post challenges like Gunny does (I’m so “Old Corps” that back then there were still Marines wearing “acting” corporal and sergeant chevrons, but those Marines were mostly alcoholics who couldn’t get promoted)

but a couple of lines in LeatherneckPM's SigLine were enough to set me off:
“revolutions started” – “Let me win your hearts and minds or I'll burn your damn hut down”.
Some of the rest of that sigline was “clever” but these, not so much.

Last edited:
Oh Goodie. Pop Quiz.

Trying to google the answers?:eusa_eh:

Can't even respond to a Marine like a Marine. You STILL want to play? I think I've shown you for what you're for ....:eusa_eh:

Prove me wrong.

I don't need to prove jack shit to you. :lol: You want to know something, you ask. Don't rant.

I've forgotten more about the Corps than you'll learn in the next 10, devil pup.

STILL can't respond to the technical questions, wannabe ... huh? :eusa_hand:

gunnyfuck? is there something i should know here?

jennyeliza's a loon, but you probably knew that already.

Whatever. And you can't spell.

We can't all be perfect like me. :D

Oh, and Gunnyfuck has no problem with me calling him Gunnyfuck. This has been discussed here before, Barney (Fife). Work on your observational skills. They seem to be lacking.

I would call you Jeny Fuck no one would ever consider fucking you
BITCH

Forum List

Back