I Believe Steve King

Would A Republican-Controlled House Have Punished Steve King, like, At All?

• I'm a Republican/conservative and I say, yes.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I say, no.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I say, yes.

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I say, no.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I'm an independent/Centrist and I say, yes.

• I'm an independent/Centrist and I say, no.

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
It is out of context.

He was showing how liberals equate evil to Western civilization. “THAT” in his text was referring to Western civilization, not white nationalism and white supremacy.

The press is being dishonest, and the partisans are filtering it through their ideological prism to hear what they want to hear and reinforce their biases.

He asked how "white supremacists and white nationalist" became offensive language. That wasn't out of context. And when you add that to ALL the other racist things he's said, well, you know the adage about the straw and the camel, right?
It's actually better than that. He equated "white nationalist and white supremacist" to "western civilization." The racist mtfker said exactly what he thinks. LOL

Try reading it like this:

White nationalist. White Supremacist. Western civilization? How did that language become offensive?

Distinction without a difference. Steve Kings history of being a racist, xenophobic douche caught up with him, plain and simple.

His history? I am sure you have hundreds of examples to back up that bullshit claim.

As a person who has been called a racist many times because the person was as dumb as a stump and could not comprehend the English language, I take offense. I was called on the carpet many times by my bosses when complaints were made against me about things I did not say.

I was once falsely accused of advocating that a student calling another the "N-word" was "just a word", ignoring the fact that my son-in-law is black and have two mixed race grandsons. I was once falsely accused of hating Hispanics, despite the fact that my wife, and daughter-in-law are Hispanic. The coup de grace was the accusation that I didn't like Native Americans until I showed my superiors the photo I carried in my wallet of my grandmother, who was a full-blooded Native American, making me one-fourth Native American myself.

You'll have to excuse me if I take most claims with a truckload of salt.

Newsflash! Those are all comments about OTHER countries which makes their accuracy quite dubious. Who cares if a US Congressman endorses a Canadian? Austria is in Europe, and so is Britain.

You obviously didn't read the links because there is no "white supremacy" in any of his actions.

Last edited:
If Republicans were all brilliant and good-looking then perhaps they would have a basis for their racism.

Instead they have that weird accent, they don’t know anything, They think we were shimmered into being from dirt, and they don’t really want to know anything.

In fact, I was watching a show where Harry Connick Junior asked country singer Keith urban, what has 6 teeth and is 20 yards long?

And Keith urban said what has 6 teeth and is 20 yards long and Harry Connick Junior said the front row of the Keith urban concert. And everybody got the joke.

Having read his statement, I believe him. His explanation is reasonable and I think that the press is taking what he said out of context.

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

It’s like when Obama said “You didn’t build that” and the right-wing press took that out of context and spun it into something different from what he was saying.

This is a very big reason why people don’t trust the press.

Except this part right here "White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”

That's not out of context. That is a dog whistle turned bullhorn.

It is out of context.

He was showing how liberals equate evil to Western civilization. “THAT” in his text was referring to Western civilization, not white nationalism and white supremacy.

The press is being dishonest, and the partisans are filtering it through their ideological prism to hear what they want to hear and reinforce their biases.

He asked how "white supremacists and white nationalist" became offensive language. That wasn't out of context. And when you add that to ALL the other racist things he's said, well, you know the adage about the straw and the camel, right?
It's actually better than that. He equated "white nationalist and white supremacist" to "western civilization." The racist mtfker said exactly what he thinks. LOL

Try reading it like this:

White nationalist. White Supremacist. Western civilization? How did that language become offensive?
When used interchangeably.

His own GOP House buddies are horrified by this guy

Having read his statement, I believe him. His explanation is reasonable and I think that the press is taking what he said out of context.

This is his explanation.

View attachment 240234

It’s like when Obama said “You didn’t build that” and the right-wing press took that out of context and spun it into something different from what he was saying.

This is a very big reason why people don’t trust the press.

In my opinion there's nothing to "believe", because everything he said is 100% accurate. In other terms, he said progressives are major pussies. and they're leading a path toward a dumbed-down populace.

from Roll Call:

“They’re overreacting, magnifying it 100 times what it should be,” Bill Crook, an Ogden, Iowa, resident, told KCCI in Des Moines, referring to Republican leaders who have stripped King of his committee assignments

“It will most certainly have an impact on Iowa and Iowa’s interests. The farm community, the smaller towns,” 4th-District resident Andrea McWilliams told 6 News in Iowa.

“I’m not a fan of his, no, but I still think it’s a drastic move. A drastic thing to do to him,” she said.

“Nobody can just dismiss what the people voted for,” said Robin Good, a Republican voter from Ogden, who told KCCI that she believes King does a good job in Washington, but that his comments crossed a line.

He has a job to do. He needs to respect the parameters of his job, and he needs to be reprimanded — and that’s the end of it,” Good said. “We need to concentrate on what’s important: take care of business, go home, eat supper, enjoy your family.”

Had the Republicans had the House, how many among us believe that they would have done anything at all to Steve King?

You do realize it was the Democrats that stepped up to the plate and got it to where it is now, right?

Newsflash! Those are all comments about OTHER countries which makes their accuracy quite dubious. Who cares if a US Congressman endorses a Canadian? Austria is in Europe, and so is Britain.

You obviously didn't read the links because there is no "white supremacy" in any of his actions.
On Rep King & racism, please consider: if we identify white nationalism & white supremacy as simply being rude & wrong with words, we make a huge mistake. White supremacy is about policy. That’s why Dr King fought to change laws, not language.

They haven't before and they certainly haven't said anything when Trump speaks with similar rhetoric.

What a stupid poll.

Steve King did nothing wrong. His remarks were taken out of context from an interview about language in political discussion today. The leftist reporter weaponized a single sentence out of a 56 minute interview. Mealy-mouthed Republicans that caved in on this should be ashamed of themselves for not standing up for free speech and open debate. The filthy racist Democrats and leftist media are a disgrace for their hatchet job on this fine man.

Last edited:
Had the Republicans had the House, how many among us believe that they would have done anything at all to Steve King?

You do realize it was the Democrats that stepped up to the plate and got it to where it is now, right?
Why are black people on average the dumbest race?

With the exceptions of a few here or there.

Do you have any theories?

Why are black people on average the dumbest race?

With the exceptions of a few here or there.

Do you have any theories?
You're stupid and racist pos, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Had you a brain, and wished to debate Marc, you might have noted that Franken was booted from the senate via a social pillorying without even getting the due process the gop has given King, and even they they've respected the legitimacy of his election and the voters, despite despising his actions.

Forum List

Back