I Bet You Never Thought You'd See Me Backing MTG

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Maybe you've heard of Laura Loomer. If you are a member of the Trump cult, you surely have.

Loomer is loony. Flat out loony.

So of course she's a leading supporter of Donald J. Trump.

Well, the idea of an Indian/Black woman winning the White House has turned the volume of her insanity all the way to 11.

Loomer was a guest of Trump's at the debate we all just saw. And days before the debate, this is what she posted online:

“If Kamala Harris wins, the White House will smell like curry & White House speeches will be facilitated via a call center and the American people will only be able to convey their feedback through a customer satisfaction survey at the end of the call that nobody will understand.”

I know, right? How long before this crazy bitch dons an armband?

You should notice this incredibly racist screed did not deter Donald Trump from keeping this little Nazi from his debate party. He did not banish her.

You know who did bitch slap her?

Marjorie Taylor Greene.

I have to give props where props are due. MTG did and said the right thing.

MTG called Loomer's post "flat out racist" and that it "made President Trump look bad" and that Loomer should delete it.

Barring the fact Donald Trump is the one who makes Donald Trump look bad, especially by not blacklisting Loomer, I agree with MTG.

Loomer, predictably, went berserk. In a series of posts, she called Greene “two faced,” “a woman with no convictions” who “sells herself” to the highest bidder “like a hooker,” “the most miserable lying bitch in Congress,” and “a very jealous woman who is now working with MSNBC to attack [Trump’s] greatest Allies” who “must be condemned by all of MAGA.”
Loomer struck back at MTG

The Jacobinization of the Trump cult continues.

Maybe you've heard of Laura Loomer. If you are a member of the Trump cult, you surely have.
Loomer pops up on my Twitter feed now and then. She's really nasty, awful, so this is no one-off.

One of the worst on my feed, and a good friend of the Big Guy, of course.

FtIF5_tWAAUQkQp.jpg

In the OP link is a story about the effect Trump's insane cats and dogs myth has had on the town of Springfield, OH.

Shady Vance doubled down on the idiocy, and now some real loony toons are descended on that beleagured community, including a Nazi with the gag name of Nate Higgers.

Nate Higgers. These retarded Nazis actually believe they are clever.

So it turns out an illegal Haitian immigrant ran over and killed a kid, and the racists are making so much hay out it that the father of the boy felt the need to speak out against these assholes.

“I wish that my son, Aiden Clark, was killed by a 60-year-old white man,” Nathan Clark said. “I bet you never thought anyone would say something so blunt, but if that guy killed my 11-year-old son, the incessant group of hate-spewing people would leave us alone. The last thing that we need is to have the worst day of our lives violently and constantly shoved in our faces, but even that’s not good enough for them. They take it one step further. They make it seem that our wonderful Aiden appreciates your hate, that we should follow their hate.”

Well, the idea of an Indian/Black woman winning the White House has turned the volume of her insanity all the way to 11.

Loomer was a guest of Trump's at the debate we all just saw. And days before the debate, this is what she posted online:

“If Kamala Harris wins, the White House will smell like curry & White House speeches will be facilitated via a call center and the American people will only be able to convey their feedback through a customer satisfaction survey at the end of the call that nobody will understand.”

You should notice this incredibly racist screed did not deter Donald Trump from keeping this little Nazi from his debate party. He did not banish her.

Marjorie Taylor Greene.

MTG called Loomer's post "flat out racist" and that it "made President Trump look bad" and that Loomer should delete it.

Barring the fact Donald Trump is the one who makes Donald Trump look bad, especially by not blacklisting Loomer, I agree with MTG.

Loomer, predictably, went berserk. In a series of posts, she called Greene “two faced,” “a woman with no convictions” who “sells herself” to the highest bidder “like a hooker,” “the most miserable lying bitch in Congress,” and “a very jealous woman who is now working with MSNBC to attack [Trump’s] greatest Allies” who “must be condemned by all of MAGA.”

Only one cult brownshirt.
And thanks for the soap opera fake debate, Trump is gaining votes because of, once again, your stupidity.

Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Look its a loonfest.

Marjorie Taylor Greene.

I stopped reading at "Maybe you've heard of Laura Loomer. If you are a member of the Trump cult, you surely have.".

Never heard of her. Your post and accusations are worthless; your comfort zone.

I stopped reading at "Maybe you've heard of Laura Loomer. If you are a member of the Trump cult, you surely have.".

Never heard of her. Your post and accusations are worthless; your comfort zone.
The dimtards follow Trump way more than any of us do.....

Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Now you know that the racism was bad when MTG speaks on it. I agree with the OP.
I don't ike MTG, shes not much better than Loomer, but she did the rght thing here

Forum List

Back