I can't believe what this fat bitch at my job eats for lunch every day

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
She eats a big bag of spicy chips and drinks a peach soda. Lol. What kind of lunch is that to have every day when you are over 40? She going to fuck around and get sick eating that every day. And this has been every day for the past two months

Nasty. Lol

She eats a big bag of spicy chips and drinks a peach soda. Lol. What kind of lunch is that to have every day when you are over 40? She going to fuck around and get sick eating that every day. And this has been every day for the past two months

Nasty. Lol

I hope you don't use the company's computer to post here , they monitor that stuff

Nasty. Lol

I hope you don't use the company's computer to post here , they monitor that stuff

I'm above being fired

Maybe you ought to teach her a lesson for being fat and jack off in her soda tomorrow. That would teach her, right? It will teach her to refrain from being in the presence of FBJ while not in fuckworthy shape and bent over and ready to take FBJ's cock in any hole FBJ wants to stick it!

I had Ramen noodles and a piece of birthday cake for lunch - and I'm 51
... works for me...

Nasty. Lol
You certainly seem to be stalking the women at your work place. Very creepy.

Did you stand there and glare at her like you do with the other women in your office? You know, give them your patented "I am going to follow you home and kill your pets" look?

I had Ramen noodles and a piece of birthday cake for lunch - and I'm 51
... works for me...

Why you can't afford a decent lunch?

I can.... I had a salad but, cake sounded better. I didn't finish the Ramen noodles. I mostly want 6 or so doughnuts - but..... I'm too lazy to go out and either buy something decent and much too lazy to make something decent. I may have a salad later....

Nasty. Lol
You certainly seem to be stalking the women at your work place. Very creepy.

She sits across from me mongo

Did you stand there and glare at her like you do with the other women in your office? You know, give them your patented "I am going to follow you home and kill your pets" look?

Her back is turned so she doesn't know when I'm looking at her eating herself into a a early grave

Forum List

Back