I Care About This Country And The People In It......

Dale Smith

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Dallas, Texas
I care enough about it to reveal the ugly truth about those that control it and do horrific things in our name. It is not easy to write about the things that I do. It's hard as hell to try and tell people that the things that they believe in is a total facade...there is nothing in it for me personally. You will never understand how hard it is to put yourself out there knowing that for every one person that "get's it"...there will be ten people that will lamely attempt to rip you to shreds with nothing but emotion to back them up. I deal with this daily. I have a support group of like minded people that have taken off the blinders and we support each other. That is where I get my strength to fight the information war. You were born into slavery with invisible bars and shackles and that is a fucking fact. Jack-booted tyranny would and will never stand the test of time...but a soft tyranny where people are simply lulled into it can last a very long time. I know of what I speak and we have the power to break the bonds of this oppression. White hats are working on our behalf to break these chains...people whose names you may never know that did what they did to give us a chance.....join the awakening...we need you.

"I Care About This Country And The People In It......"

Except for blacks, Hispanics, gay Americans, transgender Americans, women, and anyone perceived to be frightening, different, or a threat.

You probably should join a support group for people with mental problems.

Is there a free chair in yours?

Do you actually believe the crap Dale posts? Just curious.

Some.

He's no loonier than most on this board.

He's far better than timmy, rdean, guno, and noteapartyplease.

Jezus, I had you confused with someone sane. My mistake.

No, your mistake is thinking I'm not someone sane

Some.

Do they believe all Americans were born into slavery? Guess we are all batteries while he is a headlamp.

Some.

Do they believe all Americans were born into slavery? Guess we are all batteries while he is a headlamp.

are you free?

If so, from what?

For sure!

I don't know why this is in the political section, and not the loony conspiracy section.

How about the thread with the Hillary vast right winged conspiracy tirade or the Trump conspiracy that the father of Ted Cruz helped assassinate JFK?

And they wonder why people act like this.

Some.

are you free?

If so, from what?
Free? More or less, with qualifications, and as free as most.

Are you a slave? Can you not just cash out and leave? If you can then you are plenty free.

For sure!

I don't know why this is in the political section, and not the loony conspiracy section.

How about the thread with the Hillary vast right winged conspiracy tirade or the Trump conspiracy that the father of Ted Cruz helped assassinate JFK?

And they wonder why people act like this.

I don't know what Hillary thread you're talking about, and Donald says stupid shit all the time. What's your point?

I don't need a support group. I am not a tinfoiling nutcase like he appears to be.
I am not a tinfoiling nutcase like he appears to be.

What kind of tinfoiling nutcase are you?
None at all.

Question for Dale, when the Black Helicopter stops and asks for directions, should I misdirected them or be honest? Maybe I get credit for obeying my masters?

Some.

are you free?

If so, from what?

Are you a slave? Can you not just cash out and leave? If you can then you are plenty free.

More or less?

With qualifications?

Interesting.

You're allowed to drive without a license, without insurance, without seatbelts?

YOu could before 1940

YOu can walk into a store and buy a firearm, or order one thru the mail to be delivered to your house?

You could before 1970 (?)

etc etc

Some.

are you free?

If so, from what?

More or less?

With qualifications?

Interesting.

You're allowed to drive without a license, without insurance, without seatbelts?

YOu could before 1940

YOu can walk into a store and buy a firearm, or order one thru the mail to be delivered to your house?

etc etc
I could also beat my children and couldn't be charged with raping my wife. Add 100 years and I could marry a ten-year-old girl. The good old days.

Some.

are you free?

If so, from what?

More or less?

With qualifications?

Interesting.

YOu could before 1940

etc etc
I could also beat my children and couldn't be charged with raping my wife. Add 100 years and I could marry a ten-year-old girl. The good old days.
See what happens when you let women have voting rights?

Some.

are you free?

If so, from what?

More or less?

With qualifications?

Interesting.

YOu could before 1940

etc etc
We live in a world run by bureaucratic control freaks. It seems to correlate with higher populations.

I don't need a support group. I am not a tinfoiling nutcase like he appears to be.

Yet, you're the one acting like a cornered animal, lashing out with insults and ad hominem. You haven't even addressed his point. I've been in support groups, and I know for a fact that I've met people more well reasoned than you. Oh, and they had pizza. I was there for the pizza.

Last edited:

Yet, you're the one acting like a cornered animal, lashing out with insults and ad hominem. You haven't even addressed his point. I've been in support groups, and I know for a fact that I've met people more well reasoned than you, oh, and they had pizza. I was there for the pizza.

What point is that exactly, other than the pointing out that he's crazy?

and inundated with regulations after regulations, laws after laws.

each getting more ridiculous than the last.

and each another link in the chain

Yet, you're the one acting like a cornered animal, lashing out with insults and ad hominem. You haven't even addressed his point. I've been in support groups, and I know for a fact that I've met people more well reasoned than you, oh, and they had pizza. I was there for the pizza.

Mine had POP siggles.

But that was in jr high

Forum List

Back