I changed my mind about Jeb

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
After seeing him speak last night and hearing his ideas and seeing that he is very different from his brother George, he's articulate and has done well for Florida and hearing the kind of humble yet intelligent man he is, I support him.

If anyone votes for the shrew criminal Hillary after listening to this interview with Jeb, they are a just as guilty as Hillary is for crimes against this country.

After seeing him speak last night and hearing his ideas and seeing that he is very different from his brother George, he's articulate and has done well for Florida and hearing the kind of humble yet intelligent man he is, I support him.
GWB was a great friend of the Dimwits....other than the war he never really opposed any of their agenda......humble brother Jeb! will be a whole lot worse...

And...the sheep start to gather....again.
Lol and Hillary's followers aren't sheep? Please.

Watch the interview if you dare he had some good ideas. Better than Hillary's divide and conquer.

GWB was a great friend of the Dimwits....other than the war he never really opposed any of their agenda......humble brother Jeb! will be a whole lot worse...
You obviously didn't want the interview. His ideas were very conservative.

I dunno. If Jeb could somehow disavow his brother's embrace of the neocons .... but Jeb seems to be even further down that path than W. Now would Jeb have intentionally misled us into a war about nationbuilding that was a longshot at best? My guess is no, and that he has better sense, and didn't have W's baggage of being the elder son who disappointed his A-type father by being a drunk an spendthrift for most of his adult life.

Jeb Bush is a LOT more Conservative than people think. I live in Florida. Been here since 1977.

Jeb is a very Conservative Man.

I don't like his stance on Common Core. Not crazy about his stance on immigration, but it's actually realistic.

Other than those two minor disagreements, I like him.

I like Scott Walker better but he's not real smooth in front of the Camera or in front of crowds.

Jeb is. Jeb is smooth as fine Bourbon.

Jeb would CRUSH Hitlery.

Of course, I don't think it matters who we nominate. That crusty old scrunt is dead meat.

She is quite possibly THE most unlikable politician in Galactic History. Not even dimocraps like her. She is nasty, arrogant, demeaning, demanding, surly........ Just a nasty scrunt

What do you call supporting Hillary?? (insert eyeroll here)

GW is more popular right now than the Lying Cocksucker in Chief.

And this is AFTER 9 years (yes, 9) of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM bashing him and 7 years of them openly fellating the Lying Cocksucker obama.

dimocraps are toast.

i listened to his speech...and he comes across all nice and reasonable....but you need to read between the lines....

he 'did well' for Florida during the boom times ten years ago.....who wouldn't...?

he might as well be a Dem for his 'heart' position on immigration....

he's for Common Core, i.e., national control of education.....

the Dems love him....need i say more...?

I dunno. If Jeb could somehow disavow his brother's embrace of the neocons .... but Jeb seems to be even further down that path than W. Now would Jeb have intentionally misled us into a war about nationbuilding that was a longshot at best? My guess is no, and that he has better sense, and didn't have W's baggage of being the elder son who disappointed his A-type father by being a drunk an spendthrift for most of his adult life.
You can keep lying about W lying us into war cuz you're obviously very dense.

But he did not lie. It's been proven.

And Hillary voted for the war so if you believe W lied them you must believe Hillary lied.

Jen has governed successfully.

i listened to his speech...and he comes across reasonable....but you need to read between the lines....

he 'did well' for Florida during the boom times ten years ago.....who wouldn't...?

he's for Common Core, i.e., national control of education.....need i say more...?
Wrong. He stated that education should be run by the states.

Boom time? Clinton gets credit for his boom time why shouldn't Jeb.

What do you call supporting Hillary?? (insert eyeroll here)

GW is more popular right now than the Lying Cocksucker in Chief.

And this is AFTER 9 years (yes, 9) of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM bashing him and 7 years of them openly fellating the Lying Cocksucker obama.

dimocraps are toast.
Unlike Hillary, Jeb is willing to answer questions from the press.

Jeb Bush is a LOT more Conservative than people think. I live in Florida. Been here since 1977.

Jeb is a very Conservative Man.

I don't like his stance on Common Core. Not crazy about his stance on immigration, but it's actually realistic.

Other than those two minor disagreements, I like him.

I like Scott Walker better but he's not real smooth in front of the Camera or in front of crowds.

Jeb is. Jeb is smooth as fine Bourbon.

Jeb would CRUSH Hitlery.

Of course, I don't think it matters who we nominate. That crusty old scrunt is dead meat.

She is quite possibly THE most unlikable politician in Galactic History. Not even dimocraps like her. She is nasty, arrogant, demeaning, demanding, surly........ Just a nasty scrunt
If Jeb's last name were anything but Bush he'd be a shoo-in. He is a very accomplished candidate and more conservative than his brother or fatehr.
That said, he lacks that "new car smell" and the GOP will probably go with Walker.

i listened to his speech...and he comes across reasonable....but you need to read between the lines....

he's for Common Core, i.e., national control of education.....need i say more...?
Wrong. He stated that education should be run by the states.

Boom time? Clinton gets credit for his boom time why shouldn't Jeb.

if he says education should be run by the states then why does he think we need Common Core...?

Forum List

Back