I changed my mind about Jeb

Jeb ! Jeb ! Jeb !
"Fugitive Fingers Jeb Bush"

Confirming a prior Mother Jones report (Sept./Oct. 1992), a fugitive living in Spain told ABC's "20/20" that Jeb Bush made a crucial call to Washington when his HMO needed help.

Miguel Recarey's International Medical Centers faced pressure in 1985 to comply with the "50-50" rule, which prohibits certain HMOs from having more than half of its customers on Medicare. According to Recarey, the middle son of then-Vice President Bush called Health and Human Services Secretary Margaret Heckler (meanwhile, IMC paid Bush's company a $75,000 "real-estate consultant" fee). Former HHS chief of staff McClain Haddow says Bush's call gave IMC a waiver to the 50-50 rule, and Recarey allegedly bilked $200 million in Medicare funds while leaving 150,000 seniors without coverage. Jeb Bush, the GOP loser in Florida's 1994 governor's race, denies calling Heckler.

Source: Mother Jones Smart Fearless Journalism

State: Gov. Bush says his wife misled Customs

st-bush.jpg

Columba Bush paid a $4,100 fine and was briefly detained by Customs in Atlanta. [Times

"Bush and business: Fast success, brushes with mystery"

By Andres Viglucci And Alfonso Chardy, Miami Herald, Sat, Oct. 05, 2002

This is an amazing tale of bribery and corruption which starts in Nigeria, with a multi-million dollar deal underwritten by the US government. Jeb Bush deserves to be called the Teflon Kid #2:

"The only documented allegations come down to the fact that he [Jeb Bush] did business with people that turned out later to be deadbeats and crooks."

Tom Feeney, Bush's running mate in the 1994 governor's race

Hmmm…?

Source: http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/4221945.htm

Jeb Bush is a LOT more Conservative than people think. I live in Florida. Been here since 1977.

Jeb is a very Conservative Man.

I don't like his stance on Common Core. Not crazy about his stance on immigration, but it's actually realistic.

Other than those two minor disagreements, I like him.

I like Scott Walker better but he's not real smooth in front of the Camera or in front of crowds.

Jeb is. Jeb is smooth as fine Bourbon.

Jeb would CRUSH Hitlery.

Of course, I don't think it matters who we nominate. That crusty old scrunt is dead meat.

She is quite possibly THE most unlikable politician in Galactic History. Not even dimocraps like her. She is nasty, arrogant, demeaning, demanding, surly........ Just a nasty scrunt
If Jeb's last name were anything but Bush he'd be a shoo-in. He is a very accomplished candidate and more conservative than his brother or fatehr.
That said, he lacks that "new car smell" and the GOP will probably go with Walker.

I disagree, he's a globalist just like the rest of his family.
So are you a rand Paul fan? I like Paul I just don't think he can win. This is about beating Hillary.

And staying home cuz Jeb isn't perfect just gives Hillary a bigger chance of winning.

After seeing him speak last night and hearing his ideas and seeing that he is very different from his brother George, he's articulate and has done well for Florida and hearing the kind of humble yet intelligent man he is, I support him.

Jeb ! facilitated Mortgage defaults costing we the People Millions
A Savings and Loan Bailout, and Bush's Son Jeb - NYTimes ...

After Jeb Bush, a son of the President, and a partner bought a Miami office building using money an associate had borrowed from a local savings and loan, the Federal Government wound up repaying most of the loan.

The savings institution became insolvent, and the Government paid more than $4 million to make good the loan as part of the bailout of the savings industry. Mr. Bush and his partner negotiated a settlement with regulators in which they repaid $505,000 and retained control of the building. While they still have a $7 million mortgage to pay on that property, the settlement with the Government lifted from their backs a $4.565 million second mortgage.
So now that you internet and book quoted things ripping Jeb who do you want?

If it was up to me so far Bernie Sanders but just so long as no insufferable Religionist blow hard GOP moron becomes President ... I mean GOP is loathsome as can be...

After seeing him speak last night and hearing his ideas and seeing that he is very different from his brother George, he's articulate and has done well for Florida and hearing the kind of humble yet intelligent man he is, I support him.
He's part of the Illuminati.....

Jeb Bush is a LOT more Conservative than people think. I live in Florida. Been here since 1977.

I don't like his stance on Common Core. Not crazy about his stance on immigration, but it's actually realistic.

I like Scott Walker better but he's not real smooth in front of the Camera or in front of crowds.

Jeb would CRUSH Hitlery.

Of course, I don't think it matters who we nominate. That crusty old scrunt is dead meat.

She is quite possibly THE most unlikable politician in Galactic History. Not even dimocraps like her. She is nasty, arrogant, demeaning, demanding, surly........ Just a nasty scrunt
If Jeb's last name were anything but Bush he'd be a shoo-in. He is a very accomplished candidate and more conservative than his brother or fatehr.
That said, he lacks that "new car smell" and the GOP will probably go with Walker.

So are you a rand Paul fan? I like Paul I just don't think he can win. This is about beating Hillary.

And staying home cuz Jeb isn't perfect just gives Hillary a bigger chance of winning.

I haven't decided who I will support, the field is still expanding. I just know Jeb ain't the one.

Jeb would CRUSH Hitlery.

I haven't decided who I will support, the field is still expanding. I just know Jeb ain't the one.
While I'd gladly vote for Jeb in the general,much more so than I did for McCain, in the primary I'll pick someone else.

While I'd gladly vote for Jeb in the general,much more so than I did for McCain, in the primary I'll pick someone else.

Republicans nominate anybody this side of Lucifer and he or she has my vote.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

Republicans nominate anybody this side of Lucifer and he or she has my vote.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth
But at least they dont lie about what they believe, right?

Everybody lies. I lie, you lie, everybody lies.

But not everybody is a pathological liar. I know when I'm lying, "Honey, I swear I only had three beers at the game. Honest."

Or, "Yes, sir. I love this Company. I go home at night and I think of ways of improving the way I do things. I'm always looking for better, more efficient work habits."

Or, "Yes, I think your baby is just beautiful", when the truth is, the poor kid looks like Curly Howard.

We all lie.

But dimocraps are pathological liars. They lie like you and I breathe. They lie like your heart beats. It's an autonomic function with dimocraps. They don't even realize it.

It's pathological.

The difference between a dimocrap and a Normal Human is that, we know when we're lying

Jeb would CRUSH Hitlery.

Like McCain, if Jeb makes it to the general many conservatives will stay home, I didn't, but many did.

If it was up to me so far Bernie Sanders but just so long as no insufferable Religionist blow hard GOP moron becomes President ... I mean GOP is loathsome as can be...
Ah ok. You're a give me person. I get it now. Good luck with that.

Jeb would CRUSH Hitlery.

If it comes down to Jeb and Hillary will you just stay home or pick a candidate?

Like McCain, if Jeb makes it to the general many conservatives will stay home, I didn't, but many did.
I hate when people do that. Don't they see the consequences of staying home. Good grief.

Jeb would CRUSH Hitlery.

If it comes down to Jeb and Hillary will you just stay home or pick a candidate?

I vote in every election.

I vote in every election.
Good. I was speaking in general not specifically to you.

Forum List

Back