I changed my mind on trump that dude is going bat shit crazy.

Not being associated with any of the corrupt factions, I have a somewhat uncorrupted OBJECTIVE perspective. The electorate is saddled with a Hobson's Choice this election cycle. There are only two REAL choices this time around; a somewhat less than desirable one, and one that is absolutely repugnant.

Well, well stated......and it is indeed a Hobson's choice in that there actually is NO choice at all.
Would I have liked a different progressive candidate than Hillary??? YOU BET !!!!!
Would I ever vote for an egotistical and unhinged clown? NO WAY!!!
So you support a criminal over a media created fantasy.

"BUT....BUT.....BUT.....TRUMP SAYS THINGS THE MEDIA TELLS ME IS DISGUSTING!!! I TRUST THE MEDIA TO BE HONEST TO ME, I'M SUCH A DUMBASS!!!"

"BUT....BUT.....BUT.....TRUMP SAYS THINGS THE MEDIA TELLS ME IS DISGUSTING!!! I TRUST THE MEDIA TO BE HONEST TO ME, I'M SUCH A DUMBASS!!!"

Give it a rest, mudhole........NO ONE needs to make any shit up about what Trump spews.....

Give it a rest, mudhole........NO ONE needs to make any shit up about what Trump spews.....
And you can't tell the difference.

Gotcha

Let me know when you get the hook out.

First, the media demonized Trump.
Once that happens, every lie or half-truth becomes believable.

You could repeat almost any Trump quote and not say who said it and people would say it makes sense. Attribute it to Hillary and it's a great idea. The media spins everything Trump says negatively, so everything he says is lampooned.

The difference between you and I is I don't need anyone to tell me what my opinions should be.

Really?
Here is what you wrote to which I responded;
Funny. Democrats aren't questioned when they support a corrupt, dishonest, plastic politician like Hillary. I think it shows their true character....that of mindless zombies willing to risk national security by backing a total screw-up who just doesn't have the ability to tell the truth, and never did anything wrong with her emails...and promises never to do it again. A person who can't get enough votes needed to win elections without flooding battleground states with foreign voters and felons.
Here was my response to that;
Not being associated with any of the corrupt factions, I have a somewhat uncorrupted OBJECTIVE perspective. The electorate is saddled with a Hobson's Choice this election cycle. There are only two REAL choices this time around; a somewhat less than desirable one, and one that is absolutely repugnant.

Those who are actively involved and panting fervently within their chosen faction with total investment in their Chosen One, seeing their idol's obvious and despicable faults torn open and exposed for all to see, yet still cling to and excuse those glaring faults of their narcissistic load of corruption are beyond hope of recognizing the truth and the danger he poses to all!

Revel in your abject ignorance, rejection of objective facts and penchant for deflecting talking points! You are entitled to your vote, but not your own fucking facts, smack!
To which you responded with;
This is your theme along with other weasels and heretical miscreants of your ilk and corrupt character;

Really?
Here is what you wrote to which I responded;
Funny. Democrats aren't questioned when they support a corrupt, dishonest, plastic politician like Hillary. I think it shows their true character....that of mindless zombies willing to risk national security by backing a total screw-up who just doesn't have the ability to tell the truth, and never did anything wrong with her emails...and promises never to do it again. A person who can't get enough votes needed to win elections without flooding battleground states with foreign voters and felons.
Here was my response to that;

Those who are actively involved and panting fervently within their chosen faction with total investment in their Chosen One, seeing their idol's obvious and despicable faults torn open and exposed for all to see, yet still cling to and excuse those glaring faults of their narcissistic load of corruption are beyond hope of recognizing the truth and the danger he poses to all!

Revel in your abject ignorance, rejection of objective facts and penchant for deflecting talking points! You are entitled to your vote, but not your own fucking facts, smack!
To which you responded with;
This is your theme along with other weasels and heretical miscreants of your ilk and corrupt character;

The Stones suck.

I'm sure your one vote will do a lot of damage...

ROFLMAO

I always said I was not voting ..

I protected Trump..gave him the benefit of the doubt.

But any sane person can see has lost it

Its like a coworker who comes drunk to work all the time and leaves you laughing on the floor..

But after a few weeks you wise up and think this guy has a problem and could really hurt someone.
you protected him? how the fk did you do that? BTW, he doesn't need your protection.

I said this before I wasn't going to vote (it didn't matter because I live in south carolina)

I still won't vote..I just thought trump was making stupid campaign promises and would calm down after the election..hire the right people..

But after today that dude has severe mental problems..

I am starting to agree..someone please give him at least a joint ..

Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

I hate and despise the old hag Hillary but the liberals are right.

Trump is nuts.

Yes.....this is why the democrats win.........they repeat the same crap over and over and even conservatives go with the propaganda.........

let's just ignore the open criminality of hilary, the complete incompetence of hilary, and the destruction she will cause to this country....

Trump doesn't speak well in public....so I am going to vote hilary....

Please........take the democrat pod out from under your bed......fight the Borg queen.......and save the country......

I said this before I wasn't going to vote (it didn't matter because I live in south carolina)

I still won't vote..I just thought trump was making stupid campaign promises and would calm down after the election..hire the right people..

Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

Trump is nuts.

Yes.....this is why the democrats win.........they repeat the same crap over and over and even conservatives go with the propaganda.........

let's just ignore the open criminality of hilary, the complete incompetence of hilary, and the destruction she will cause to this country....

Please........take the democrat pod out from under your bed......fight the Borg queen.......and save the country......
. They talk about Trump as if he's crazy, yet they can't bring up anything from Trump's long created (by hard work and perseverance found in the creation of his empire), the things he has failed miserably on or in which he had set out to do but failed to do, otherwise in order to prove that he's plum crazy like they claim. He's crazy alright, crazy like a fox.

Trump running wasn't a con you stupid fucks. He isn't going to kill your kids either.. Ge'ez us people!!!

i would rather have a dumb person that liked this country rather than a smart corrupt woman that hated it.

And Supreme Court. Much rather have trump than killery pick them. I won't vote for trump, but I hope he beats that smug bitch!
Ugh I miss Webb and Paul..

Trump is nuts.

. They talk about Trump as if he's crazy, yet they can't bring up anything from Trump's long created (by hard work and perseverance found in the creation of his empire), the things he has failed miserably on or in which he had set out to do but failed to do, otherwise in order to prove that he's plum crazy like they claim. He's crazy alright, crazy like a fox.

No I have to use my 51 years of wisdom on this ..

He has been non stop campaigning , city to city coast to coast..

He is getting delirious like Kerry and gore was..

And it's only August....

Its a train wreck like Charlie sheens battle was against management..

Trust me on this one Trump soon will wear out and say he can't do it anymore..

Real soon

You're just fucking with us, right?

*Sigh*

I never liked trump , I always thought he was a liberal...

I just thought just maybe...a business man would be great for this country..

But it has become clear to me it's not trump...

The guy has lost it.

Trump is unstable any half way sane person can see it.
. Is it that he's unstable or is it that the Democrats have pushed all the right buttons in order to make him appear crazy, and therefore making them smarter in the political game than a man who has no clue about how dirty it can be in the game, and especially when run by those who know how to control it ? Trump is like a snake with it's skin pulled over his eyes now, and therefore it has him striking wildly at everything that moves.

Trump has the establishment against him, the dems, the media and the truly uninformed....but still remains in almost a virtual tie with the corrupt Cankles. That's telling

Sassy you can see him crashing under the pressure, heck Gore and Kerry didn't get this crazy.

Its just August....god knows what he will say next.
. He said the gloves were coming off.

Which will reveal his short-fingered little hands. I do declare Mr. Beagle, he is the first presidential candidate ever to talk about his penis. So presidential.

Trump is nuts.

And it's only August....

Real soon

I am sorry Mr. Bear that you were too naïve to see how crazy he was when he made the comment about Mexicans being rapists and murderers. That was your first clue and you failed. You must not have any Hispanics in that great big company of yours in which you are considered such a wise man

Trump is nuts.

And it's only August....

Real soon

I am sorry Mr. Bear that you were too naïve to see how crazy he was when he made the comment about Mexicans being rapists and murderers. That was your first clue and you failed. You must not have any Hispanics in that great big company of yours in which you are considered such a wise man

I don't even know what this means?

How about a nice game of chess?

You never heard of clever editing techniques to change context. Showing only snippets so the meaning changes?

True........"liberal news outlets" giggled the camera on purpose to emphasize Trump mimicking and making fun of the disabled NYT reporter......Right moron?

And gaggled the camera at the debates so that Mr. Trump would refer to his penis. And jiggled the camera when Mr. Trump demeaned Senator McCain's POW experience and military record. Mr. Mud you are making a fool of yourself.

And you can't tell the difference.

Gotcha

Let me know when you get the hook out.

So the media forced Mr. Trump to say that he would consider using nuclear weapons in Europe? And the media made Mr. Trump say that women should be punished for getting abortions? Please Mr. Mud let us know when you get your head out.

Forum List

Back