"I don't care!" if trump is a criminal!

He did? He says he didn't.

Oh well..what's another lie...paying whores, Mexico paying for the wall, NK will denuclearize....

Is this the type of presidency you envisioned when you voted for him?

Let me guess; you don't care about any of that right?
Nope. Don t care if he did. Don t care if he lied.

Didn't James Carvell tell us that's his personal life?

We elected him to fix the Obama mistake. Nothing else matters.

Last edited:
You know, I suspect he did and I really don't care. I agree with you, he's lying.
Oh well

Do you realize that it is illegal?

Do you still not care?
Shame on her for being a gold digging bitch to boot!
Wish you wouldn't talk about Melenia that way
Talking about Blow Job Clinton.....LOLOLOL
you have something bad to say about BJ's?

Conservative activist Candace Owens asked Twitter users if she should “go nuclear” on disgraced lawyer Michael Cohen, claiming he approached her to see if she’d lie about President Trump.
Candace Owens Says Michael Cohen Tried To Get Her To Lie About Trump
----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I can believe that one we all heard how Jordan said he wa a pathological liar.

Matt Couch on Twitter

upload_2019-2-27_21-56-1.png

WATCH! Jim Jordan Destroy Michael Cohen in Epic Statement! (VIDEO)

Last edited:
So Trump paid a whore?

Duh, yeah, and then lied about it and tried to cover it up - while breaking campaign finance laws along the way.
Bullshit. She was not paid with campaign funds, jackass.
It doesn't have to be paid from campaign funds. In fact that's the point. It was a campaign contributon that was unreported. It was done in a manner that broke a BUNCH of laws including conspiracy
Dimwitted Iasshole,! IF Trump used campaign funds he would have a problem, using HIS OWN MONEY WHICH HE DID IS COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!! There is NO LIMIT on the amount of your own money you can spend and since Trump can claim he did it to protect his relationship with his wife the ONLY ONE claiming he Didnt was A convicted CONGRESSIONAL LIAR GOING TO JAIL FOR 3 YEARS and would NEVER hold up in court as even today Cohen has another DoJj investigation sent by the committee for LYING as far as wanting to work in the WH when he said he Didnt want to yet his NY SENTINCIING document SPECIFICALLY MENTIONS HE WANTED THAT WH POSITION BADLY.....YOU ABNORMALS ARE SUCH ASSHOLES!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Wow look at you freaking out!

You know you;re wrong obviously.

Hey dimwit...if he had REPORTED it...it would have been legal, He not only didn't do that, he entered into a conspiracy to have someone else do it in an illegal manner (and still not report it).

It would only be legal if he paid the money himself AND reported it

Now scream some more.

It shows how screwed you know your position is

You know, I suspect he did and I really don't care. I agree with you, he's lying.
Oh well

Do you realize that it is illegal?

Do you still not care?
Shame on her for being a gold digging bitch to boot!
Wish you wouldn't talk about Melenia that way
Talking about Blow Job Clinton.....LOLOLOL
you have something bad to say about BJ's?
Apparently YOU need to do more!

So Trump paid a whore?

Duh, yeah, and then lied about it and tried to cover it up - while breaking campaign finance laws along the way.
Bullshit. She was not paid with campaign funds, jackass.
It doesn't have to be paid from campaign funds. In fact that's the point. It was a campaign contributon that was unreported. It was done in a manner that broke a BUNCH of laws including conspiracy
Dimwitted Iasshole,! IF Trump used campaign funds he would have a problem, using HIS OWN MONEY WHICH HE DID IS COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!! There is NO LIMIT on the amount of your own money you can spend and since Trump can claim he did it to protect his relationship with his wife the ONLY ONE claiming he Didnt was A convicted CONGRESSIONAL LIAR GOING TO JAIL FOR 3 YEARS and would NEVER hold up in court as even today Cohen has another DoJj investigation sent by the committee for LYING as far as wanting to work in the WH when he said he Didnt want to yet his NY SENTINCIING document SPECIFICALLY MENTIONS HE WANTED THAT WH POSITION BADLY.....YOU ABNORMALS ARE SUCH ASSHOLES!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Wow look at you freaking out!

You know you;re wrong obviously.

Hey dimwit...if he had REPORTED it...it would have been legal, He not only didn't do that, he entered into a conspiracy to have someone else do it in an illegal manner (and still not report it).

It would only be legal if he paid the money himself AND reported it

Now scream some more.

It shows how screwed you know your position is
I see you can't handle THE TRUTH....ABNORMALS are such fucking idiots..ROTFLMFAO!!!

Oh well..what's another lie...paying whores, Mexico paying for the wall, NK will denuclearize....

Okay....so in the future if/when there is a Democratic candidate or President, you won't care if they lie or not either...correct?

Even felonies.

We understand

Okay....so in the future if/when there is a Democratic candidate or President, you won't care if they lie or not either...correct?
No you miss the point.

It's ALL politics to them.

They'd attack ANY Dem over anything and defend ANY Republican regardless of what he has done.

They just told you that

Conservative activist Candace Owens asked Twitter users if she should “go nuclear” on disgraced lawyer Michael Cohen, claiming he approached her to see if she’d lie about President Trump.
Candace Owens Says Michael Cohen Tried To Get Her To Lie About Trump
----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I can believe that one we all heard how Jordan said he wa a pathological liar.

Matt Couch on Twitter

Candace Owens has her shit together and everyone knows it.

Pay close attention: Trump paid off the Bimbo in order to avoid marital strife, and to avoid embarrassing himself, his new wife and kids...NOT to assist in his campaign. That was incidental. The whole "illegal contribution" narrative depends on this being for the sole purpose of enhancing his electoral prospects. No court can get inside Trump's head and conclude this was a campaign expense. Just like no court can get i side his head and decide that he fired Comey to stop the Russia investigation.

The question, "Is that all you got?" Is apropos.

He is lying under duress from Mueller who threatened to put his wife in prison for 30 yeas. Doesn’t make him less of a creep.

Candace Owens taunted Michael Cohen Wednesday morning after Trump’s former lawyer testified that Donald Trump is a “racist” and a “con man.”

Michael Cohen, a convicted liar who was just disbarred, testified in a public Congressional hearing on Wednesday.

In his opening statement, Cohen called President Trump a “racist” a “con man” and “a cheat.”

Candace Owens immediately dropped in with a little surprise.

Ms. Owens tweeted out a private Twitter message Michael Cohen sent her last summer and asked, “Should I go nuclear on Michael Cohen?”

“Should I go nuclear on Michael Cohen Who I know from years ago and who tried to approach me last summer to help “change the narrative” (also known as LIE) about the President?” Owens asked, adding, “Because I’m thinking I should. This coward plotted this entire “racist” lie to save himself.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Are you trying to sound stupid? Clinton was investigated on suspicion of committing a serious crime while he was governor of Arkansas, but these hearings today had nothing to do with any crime President Trump is alleged to have committed. They had one purpose only, to repeat on TV unsubstantiated allegations which involve no crime.

Trump is being investigated on suspicion of committing campaign finance violations and for working with a foreign government to alter the outcome of an election...those seem like serious crimes to me.

Your partisan defense of the man does not change the fact this is no different than what the Repubs did to Bill

There is zero evidence of “working with a foreign government”. The most the Trump campaign ever did was cheer for Wikileaks to release Hillary emails, which isn’t illegal at all.

Campaign finance violations aren’t a big deal, Obama and the Clinton campaigns were found guilty of several campaign finance violations and forced to pay back millions. The Dems are pathetically now trying to turn it into an “impeachable offense”.
So hacking someones e-mails is legal? That's why Assange is hiding out, right?
Wrong, the Russians are alleged to have hacked the emails and Assange is hiding out because he published classified documents unrelated to the election.

there is ebidence of collusion between 49 tiny aliens from Mars and a certain democrat females butt

Forum List

Back