"I don't care!" if trump is a criminal!

Shame on her for being a gold digging bitch to boot!

He did? He says he didn't.

Oh well..what's another lie...paying whores, Mexico paying for the wall, NK will denuclearize....

Is this the type of presidency you envisioned when you voted for him?

Let me guess; you don't care about any of that right?

Thank God Obama never lied. :lol:

Hmm strange, I kept all my doctors.

Was there a 37th time where he lied about me losing my doctors?

Everybody has lied... therefore, nobody can criticize Trump for lying.

Amoral, unethical, and classless argument... perfect for our president....

The guy could have been viewed as political victim of the left’s gestapo crime spree. If he didn’t badmouth the President there may been a chance of a pardon. It seemed like he had a lot to lose and nothing to gain. Keep in mind, I’m not saying that makes him credible, just really stupid.

Cohen's goal was to sabotage the Peace between American and our allies in North Korea. If there is peace between our great countries, its bad news for the Democrats in 2020

Paying a "whore" to keep quiet on the eve of an election is perfectly legal...IF YOU REPORT IT AS A CAMPAIGN EXPENSE.

Of course that defeats the purpose of the payoff doesn't it.

And if you conspire with someone else to make that payment you have entered into an illegal CONSPIRACY

Oh well..what's another lie...paying whores, Mexico paying for the wall, NK will denuclearize....

You know, I suspect he did and I really don't care. I agree with you, he's lying.
Oh well

Cohen's testimony today was not about Russia except around the edges.

But one stunning revelation WAS made. Roger Stone called Trump to inform him of the wikileaks dump prior to Trump asking Russia publicly to publish them.

Trump has testified in writing that he did NOT know about the wikileaks dump and did not talk to Stone about it.

Rut Ro

Cohen, "No."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Everything else, all of it, pure bullshit.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Go fuck yourselves liberals and jam your fucking race cards high and deep.

You dumb losers.
You know you kids are playing this all wrong, right? If you really aren't worried about it the thing to do would be disinterest or indifference, real or not. Multiple threads on the same subject saying the same things from all the usual suspects is kinda the opposite of that. Smacks of desperation in fact.

You know, I suspect he did and I really don't care. I agree with you, he's lying.
Oh well

Is there any lie he can tell to your face you will care about? Ever? Or is it just Trump or death at this point?

Cohen's testimony today was not about Russia except around the edges.

But one stunning revelation WAS made. Roger Stone called Trump to inform him of the wikileaks dump prior to Trump asking Russia publicly to publish them.

Trump has testified in writing that he did NOT know about the wikileaks dump and did not talk to Stone about it.

Rut Ro
Lol

RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM

So Trump paid a whore?

Duh, yeah, and then lied about it and tried to cover it up - while breaking campaign finance laws along the way.
Bullshit. She was not paid with campaign funds, jackass.
It doesn't have to be paid from campaign funds. In fact that's the point. It was a campaign contributon that was unreported. It was done in a manner that broke a BUNCH of laws including conspiracy

So Trump paid a whore?

Duh, yeah, and then lied about it and tried to cover it up - while breaking campaign finance laws along the way.
Bullshit. She was not paid with campaign funds, jackass.
It doesn't have to be paid from campaign funds. In fact that's the point. It was a campaign contributon that was unreported. It was done in a manner that broke a BUNCH of laws including conspiracy
Dimwitted asshole,! IF Trump used campaign funds he would have a problem, using HIS OWN MONEY WHICH HE DID IS COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!! There is NO LIMIT on the amount of your own money you can spend and since Trump can claim he did it to protect his relationship with his wife the ONLY ONE claiming he Didnt was A convicted CONGRESSIONAL LIAR GOING TO JAIL FOR 3 YEARS and would NEVER hold up in court as even today Cohen has another DoJj investigation sent by the committee for LYING as far as wanting to work in the WH when he said he Didnt want to yet his NY SENTINCIING document SPECIFICALLY MENTIONS HE WANTED THAT WH POSITION BADLY.....YOU ABNORMALS ARE SUCH ASSHOLES!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back