"I don't care!" if trump is a criminal!

Are you trying to sound stupid? Clinton was investigated on suspicion of committing a serious crime while he was governor of Arkansas, but these hearings today had nothing to do with any crime President Trump is alleged to have committed. They had one purpose only, to repeat on TV unsubstantiated allegations which involve no crime.

Trump is being investigated on suspicion of committing campaign finance violations and for working with a foreign government to alter the outcome of an election...those seem like serious crimes to me.

Your partisan defense of the man does not change the fact this is no different than what the Repubs did to Bill

There is zero evidence of “working with a foreign government”. The most the Trump campaign ever did was cheer for Wikileaks to release Hillary emails, which isn’t illegal at all.

Campaign finance violations aren’t a big deal, Obama and the Clinton campaigns were found guilty of several campaign finance violations and forced to pay back millions. The Dems are pathetically now trying to turn it into an “impeachable offense”.
So hacking someones e-mails is legal? That's why Assange is hiding out, right?

Assange didn’t hack anything, he just receives it and posts it for all to see.
Why are Dems so afraid of public servant emails being posted?

Cohen has been put in a shitty place.

Were John Gotti's lawyers raided by federal agents?

How about Al Capone's?

Can anyone tell me who has EVER had their lawyer's house RAIDED by US agents in order to get evidence against someone who was under investigation?

Even the soviets didn't do that shit.

Why is that overlooked here?

If you were on trial or just being investigated and the prosecutors RAIDED your lawyer's office, you'd think a judge would lose his shit over that sort of thing...

If a lawyer participates in crimes, he is a criminal. It's not that complicated.

Are you trying to sound stupid? Clinton was investigated on suspicion of committing a serious crime while he was governor of Arkansas, but these hearings today had nothing to do with any crime President Trump is alleged to have committed. They had one purpose only, to repeat on TV unsubstantiated allegations which involve no crime.

Trump is being investigated on suspicion of committing campaign finance violations and for working with a foreign government to alter the outcome of an election...those seem like serious crimes to me.

Your partisan defense of the man does not change the fact this is no different than what the Repubs did to Bill

There is zero evidence of “working with a foreign government”. The most the Trump campaign ever did was cheer for Wikileaks to release Hillary emails, which isn’t illegal at all.

Campaign finance violations aren’t a big deal, Obama and the Clinton campaigns were found guilty of several campaign finance violations and forced to pay back millions. The Dems are pathetically now trying to turn it into an “impeachable offense”.
Is that what's persuade you to vote one way or the other someone's emails

And term limits. Let's make them less like royalty and make politics less lucrative.
A congressman's term is two years. Then he runs again. If the people decide he is the right person, so be it.

What we need to change is campaign finance reform. That is what gives those long term incumbents the advantage.

Ceiling on party funding, only money from within their district, end citizens united,

They are private from their private lives.

Apparently they had something to hide

How about Al Capone's?

Can anyone tell me who has EVER had their lawyer's house RAIDED by US agents in order to get evidence against someone who was under investigation?

If you were on trial or just being investigated and the prosecutors RAIDED your lawyer's office, you'd think a judge would lose his shit over that sort of thing...

I agree. My question is what did he stand to gain by his antics today? Again, not saying that makes him credible, but if he would have just shut his mouth Trump may have pardoned him.

What does he have to gain? A shorter sentence, book and movie deals backed by the liberal Hollywood elites. What did Dr. Ford gain by lying? Dem money.

They are private from their private lives.
18 revelations from Wikileaks emails

So a bitter 4 felony convicted criminal on his way to prison bad mouths his ex boss.

Yep, sounds like grounds for impeachment to me. ... :rolleyes:
They will do it!

No, they won't...at least until right before the 2020 election They'll carry this on for as long as possible.

The Dems know that if they play their cards right, they'll control all 3 branches of government with a super majority in the Senate in 2021.

If the Repugs had a brain they'd push to impeach Trump and remove him from office ASAP. The sooner they do it the sooner the Public will get used to Pres. Pence, forget Trump ever existed...and the Repugs may survive 2020. Otherwise they're screwed.
Stay out of opium parlors.You're having a pipe dream.

I'm sure that you thought that the Repugs would gain seats in the house in the 2018 election too...

The guy could have been viewed as political victim of the left’s gestapo crime spree. If he didn’t badmouth the President there may been a chance of a pardon. It seemed like he had a lot to lose and nothing to gain. Keep in mind, I’m not saying that makes him credible, just really stupid.
So it's all about the pardons huh?

Guess what? He told the truth. Where Trump was innocent he said so.

Mr. Trump never hit Milania
There was no tape concerning a love child
There is no Pee Tape

WHere Trump was guilty he said THAT

Sure, years and years of lying, but now he's telling the truth.

That's what you try to convince us about Trump every day.

The guy could have been viewed as political victim of the left’s gestapo crime spree. If he didn’t badmouth the President there may been a chance of a pardon. It seemed like he had a lot to lose and nothing to gain. Keep in mind, I’m not saying that makes him credible, just really stupid.

...umm probably because it was the truth. Crazy concept, I know.

How about Al Capone's?

If a lawyer participates in crimes, he is a criminal. It's not that complicated.

Do you even know what he was found guilty of? Mostly tax evasion for his own personal Taxi company that had nothing to do with Trump or the campaign. The only thing he was found guilty of that had anything remotely to do with Trump was he was found guilty of “falsely indicating” a loan was obtained for a “retainer”. That’s it.

So a bitter 4 felony convicted criminal on his way to prison bad mouths his ex boss.

They will do it!

No, they won't...at least until right before the 2020 election They'll carry this on for as long as possible.

The Dems know that if they play their cards right, they'll control all 3 branches of government with a super majority in the Senate in 2021.

If the Repugs had a brain they'd push to impeach Trump and remove him from office ASAP. The sooner they do it the sooner the Public will get used to Pres. Pence, forget Trump ever existed...and the Repugs may survive 2020. Otherwise they're screwed.

I'm sure that you thought that the Repugs would gain seats in the house in the 2018 election too...
I didn't have any fucks to give so I didn't give a fuck.

How about Al Capone's?

Again.... Under what circumstance in all of US legal history has a person under investigation had their LAWYER's HOUSE AND OFFICE RAIDED?

Under what warrant was Cohen under investigation? What probable cause was there to raid his house independent of being Trump's lawyer?

IF YOU were suspected of dealing meth, and the DEA kicked in your lawyer's door to find evidence of your crime, is that in of itself not a crime committed by the state?

Good Lord... You bed wetting parasites are totally incapable of thinking.

"Michael Cohen was one of many lawyers who represented me (unfortunately). He had other clients also. He was just disbarred by the State Supreme Court for lying & fraud. He did bad things unrelated to Trump. He is lying in order to reduce his prison time. Using Crooked Hillary’s lawyer!" - President Trump

They will do it!

I didn't have any fucks to give so I didn't give a fuck.

Limp dick, huh? Sorry for you!

How about Al Capone's?

Do you even know what he was found guilty of? Mostly tax evasion for his own personal Taxi company that had nothing to do with Trump or the campaign. The only thing he was found guilty of that had anything remotely to do with Trump was he was found guilty of “falsely indicating” a loan was obtained for a “retainer”. That’s it.

Do you know Trump and Jay Sekulow conspired with Cohen to lie to congress?

Joe Valachi was a liar and a murderer and a thief. His Congressional testimony put hundreds of Mafia thugs in jail and alerted the nation that the Mafia was VERY real

So...

Forum List

Back