"I don't care!" if trump is a criminal!

Yet the Media is saying how damaging it is yet nothing of substance was revealed. No bias in the media though.
The media loves to put Trump down more than the Democrats because he kept hollering fake news

The guy could have been viewed as political victim of the left’s gestapo crime spree. If he didn’t badmouth the President there may been a chance of a pardon. It seemed like he had a lot to lose and nothing to gain. Keep in mind, I’m not saying that makes him credible, just really stupid.

Are you trying to sound stupid? Clinton was investigated on suspicion of committing a serious crime while he was governor of Arkansas, but these hearings today had nothing to do with any crime President Trump is alleged to have committed. They had one purpose only, to repeat on TV unsubstantiated allegations which involve no crime.

Trump is being investigated on suspicion of committing campaign finance violations and for working with a foreign government to alter the outcome of an election...those seem like serious crimes to me.

Your partisan defense of the man does not change the fact this is no different than what the Repubs did to Bill
Its what you did to Nixon.

The guy could have been viewed as political victim of the left’s gestapo crime spree. If he didn’t badmouth the President there may been a chance of a pardon. It seemed like he had a lot to lose and nothing to gain. Keep in mind, I’m not saying that makes him credible, just really stupid.
Before he turned on trump trump went on and on about how great this guy was.

So when was trump lying about Cohen? Before or after?

Cohen has been put in a shitty place.

Were John Gotti's lawyers raided by federal agents?

How about Al Capone's?

Can anyone tell me who has EVER had their lawyer's house RAIDED by US agents in order to get evidence against someone who was under investigation?

Even the soviets didn't do that shit.

Why is that overlooked here?

If you were on trial or just being investigated and the prosecutors RAIDED your lawyer's office, you'd think a judge would lose his shit over that sort of thing...

Are you trying to sound stupid? Clinton was investigated on suspicion of committing a serious crime while he was governor of Arkansas, but these hearings today had nothing to do with any crime President Trump is alleged to have committed. They had one purpose only, to repeat on TV unsubstantiated allegations which involve no crime.

Trump is being investigated on suspicion of committing campaign finance violations and for working with a foreign government to alter the outcome of an election...those seem like serious crimes to me.

Your partisan defense of the man does not change the fact this is no different than what the Repubs did to Bill
lol Don't be an idiot. Two years of the Mueller investigation has not turned up a single piece of evidence to support that allegations, so only an idiot would seriously believe this committee had any evidence to go on. We both know this was only Democrats using taxpayer money to repeat unsubstantiated allegations on TV.

Two years the Starr investigation has not turned up a single piece of evidence to support that allegations about Clinton and Whitewater.

This is the bed your boys made, quit whining about it.

Its what you did to Nixon.

What did I do to Nixon? He was a saint compared to most who followed him.

Bill went to the cameras in a national speech before the 1992 election about his infidelities. Prime Time! He continued the same after elected. It is clear Hillary is a lesbian.

do you often have sexual fantasies about Hillary?

Our political system has become a joke they're not in there to do for America they're in there to get their way for their party

Cohen has been put in a shitty place.

Were John Gotti's lawyers raided by federal agents?

How about Al Capone's?

Can anyone tell me who has EVER had their lawyer's house RAIDED by US agents in order to get evidence against someone who was under investigation?

Even the soviets didn't do that shit.

Why is that overlooked here?

If you were on trial or just being investigated and the prosecutors RAIDED your lawyer's office, you'd think a judge would lose his shit over that sort of thing...

I agree. My question is what did he stand to gain by his antics today? Again, not saying that makes him credible, but if he would have just shut his mouth Trump may have pardoned him.

I imagine it's personal.

Michael Cohen splits with his own legal team - CNNPolitics

If I'm "on Team Trump" and the cheeto won't spring for my legal defense....yeah I'd be pretty pissed too.

It's not as much about impeachment as it is the 2020 election. They don't have a chance of impeachment if they're relying on Cohen's "testimony". He's a known liar and he's not very good at it. This is being done in the hopes of swaying public opinion going into the 2020 election. They're looking to raise doubt in the minds of the voters who are happy with Trump's performance. The problem is that people are sick of the left and especially sick of the media and their constant bashing, spinning, and lying. What has the left done over the past two and a half years to make anyone's life better? Not one damn thing. All they've done is bitch and moan about how much they hate Trump. If a convicted felon who is going to prison for being a liar is the best weapon they have, it shows they have NOTHING.

Forum List

Back