"I don't care!" if trump is a criminal!

In case you forgot what happened in 2016, please watch this video, we won't need candles or cults in 2020

Lots of "poorly educated" and naive people voted for Trump in 2016.......NOW, after 2 2fucking years of screw-ups some......except for those who have joined the Trump Cult, like you.......realized what a MISTAKE they made........Check out how "well" your orange clown is doing in MI, PA, WI, etc....

U.S. consumer confidence jumps as current views hit 18-year high

Yeah, big mistake.

Mark

Trump cult members will bestow upon their cult leader all of the good economic news.......Yet, such morons fail to see how our economy was improving since 2011-2012.........Besides, if your ONLY gauge of "happiness" is "consumer confidence" you're a fucking idiot.

Perception is everything. Besides, according to economists, we were entering a recession at the end of 2016.

Mark

"Incredible to see all the hubris drained from Cohen. I've been personally screamed at by Cohen on the phone before and know how much bravado he once had. This is a man with nothing left, with no reason to lie or obfuscate at all. Humbling, in its way." - Garrett Graff
lol Such nonsense. If Cohen gives the Democrats what they want, he hopes to get out of prison early and make millions in a tell all (lies) book.
Lol when he gets out Trump is gonna rat his ass out for real, then so long mikey

GOP Senators are more concerned with North Korea and preventing war then playing games with butt-hurt Democrats.

Sure, Trump Cultist..........Now you are stating that we are in imminent war with NK and Trump.....the orange hero.....is there to save our lives........LOL
Let a blue city get obliterated. Watch the laughter. This is what you did.

I've said this many times = I don't care if he is a criminal hahahahaha
hahahahahah
hahahahhahahahahahahah
good---he is giving you people nightmares!..so it's a plus if he's a criminal
hahahahhahaha

Thanks! I have not sold my soul to either party, so people like you do not know what to make of me.

Your soul is for sale?

you could not afford it! I have very expensive taste!

So it is for sale! Wow

you going to make an offer or what? :19:

Ever see trading places? $1

Love that movie...well played!

Are you trying to sound stupid? Clinton was investigated on suspicion of committing a serious crime while he was governor of Arkansas, but these hearings today had nothing to do with any crime President Trump is alleged to have committed. They had one purpose only, to repeat on TV unsubstantiated allegations which involve no crime.

Trump is being investigated on suspicion of committing campaign finance violations and for working with a foreign government to alter the outcome of an election...those seem like serious crimes to me.

Your partisan defense of the man does not change the fact this is no different than what the Repubs did to Bill

You hate President Trump so much that your view on North Korea is even at odds with President Obama. Way to show your anti-American side.

NO you eternal MORON........to be anti-Trump is NOT to be anti-American......

Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran are much more of a danger to us.....niot to mention Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Keep drinking your orange kool-aid.........you deserve the pestilence that is Trump.

trump is a criminal and his greatest fear should be the SDofNY. They, unlike Mueller do not have any limitations on their investigations. They are turning over every dirty rock they can find.

Are you trying to sound stupid? Clinton was investigated on suspicion of committing a serious crime while he was governor of Arkansas, but these hearings today had nothing to do with any crime President Trump is alleged to have committed. They had one purpose only, to repeat on TV unsubstantiated allegations which involve no crime.

Trump is being investigated on suspicion of committing campaign finance violations and for working with a foreign government to alter the outcome of an election...those seem like serious crimes to me.

Your partisan defense of the man does not change the fact this is no different than what the Repubs did to Bill
lol Don't be an idiot. Two years of the Mueller investigation has not turned up a single piece of evidence to support that allegations, so only an idiot would seriously believe this committee had any evidence to go on. We both know this was only Democrats using taxpayer money to repeat unsubstantiated allegations on TV.

The most important statement of the day, by Chairman Cummings:

"This is the beginning, not the end."

The House is going to get to the truth...you can bet on it.

Thanks! I have not sold my soul to either party, so people like you do not know what to make of me.

Your soul is for sale?

you could not afford it! I have very expensive taste!

So it is for sale! Wow

you going to make an offer or what? :19:

Ever see trading places? $1
mortimer. . we're back! !

coming to america.

Bill went to the cameras in a national speech before the 1992 election about his infidelities. Prime Time! He continued the same after elected. It is clear Hillary is a lesbian.

In case you forgot what happened in 2016, please watch this video, we won't need candles or cults in 2020

Lots of "poorly educated" and naive people voted for Trump in 2016.......NOW, after 2 2fucking years of screw-ups some......except for those who have joined the Trump Cult, like you.......realized what a MISTAKE they made........Check out how "well" your orange clown is doing in MI, PA, WI, etc....

Yeah, big mistake.

Mark

Trump cult members will bestow upon their cult leader all of the good economic news.......Yet, such morons fail to see how our economy was improving since 2011-2012.........Besides, if your ONLY gauge of "happiness" is "consumer confidence" you're a fucking idiot.

Perception is everything. Besides, according to economists, we were entering a recession at the end of 2016.

Mark

Speaking of "perceptions".......

The fiscal stimulus of the tax cuts have added 1% to GDP in 2018 and will again in 2019, but by 2020 they will no longer provide the extra lift to the economy. Recession will then occur by mid-year 2020, just before the presidential election.

Cummings mind set is from a culture that is thousands of years behind. He is either so corrupted or does not even understand that Trump is trying to help his base. After the collapse we put him in a sweat shop producing products for us all.

You hate President Trump so much that your view on North Korea is even at odds with President Obama. Way to show your anti-American side.

NO you eternal MORON........to be anti-Trump is NOT to be anti-American......

Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran are much more of a danger to us.....niot to mention Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Keep drinking your orange kool-aid.........you deserve the pestilence that is Trump.

trump is a criminal and his greatest fear should be the SDofNY. They, unlike Mueller do not have any limitations on their investigations. They are turning over every dirty rock they can find.

See if Trump can fit this "slogan" on a red hat for his 2020 bid....

"Please elect me so that with the statute of limitation I can stay out of prison..."...............lol

Last edited:

To me, what was very important from this hearing, is that at least SIX more names of Trump cronies will be called upon to testify....so, indeed, "this is the beginning, not the end."

Did anyone notice how the Democrats were leading his answers at times.

Yet the Media is saying how damaging it is yet nothing of substance was revealed. No bias in the media though.

Forum List

Back