I don't get it. Do republicans even acknowledge the colossal mess of our nation's infrastructure?

I'm sure the private sector will fix all our roads and bridges someday. You know, that private sector that the RWers claim can do everything better than the public sector.
Hint: Who do you think actually does the work?
You're so fucking stupid I wonder if you can breathe without someone reminding you.

It's amazing to me how republicans in power bitch about entitlement programs, yet won't do a fucking thing to fix our infrastructure. Not only do they refuse to cut any defense spending to pay for it, but they refuse to raise taxes on the wealthy. Taxing the wealthy is the ONLY way this mess is going to be fixed without adding more unnecessary government debt.
Aand another Billy Triple Fail Troll Thread rolls out.
Hey, Billy. Where are all the collapsing bridges and crumbling roads? Didnt Barack Obama get a Porkulus Bill passed with billions for "infrastructure"? Where'd the money go?
If I believed Obama fixed the problem I wouldn't have posted this thread you dumb shit.
Where'd the money go? Why will spending a billion or two more fix what wasnt fixed under Obama? Why is it different this time?
MOre Billy Triple fail.
You are such an idiot dude. What Obama spent wasn't enough. That's the problem. This is a nation wide crisis. So yeah, idiot, it will take more than a billion or two. Republicans on the other hand won't do jack shit to fix the problem.

I clicked on your link. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes, it's hysterical that you blame the Democrats for all the spending.
It's hysterical that you posted that link.

You mean the link you can't counter with facts of your own? That link? What you're doing is deflecting...which is a typical RW response to facts they cannot counter. Thanks so much for living the stereotype.
It's a bogus site and you know it, fraud.

Because it came from a .edu address? Can you counter any of the facts provided in the link, yes or no?

US_Federal_Debt_as_Percent_of_GDP_Color_Coded_Congress_Control_and_Presidents_Highlighted.png
Are you trying to show that Democrats spend wildly when they control Congress? I believe you!

I'm sure the private sector will fix all our roads and bridges someday. You know, that private sector that the RWers claim can do everything better than the public sector.
You're so fucking stupid I wonder if you can breathe without someone reminding you.

Do they provide the money? Let the private sector raise the money AND do the work if it's so great.

I don't get the opposition to having the best? Don't you want the best???

Even if we don't have "the best", we should be a lot higher up on this list...We are a nation of drivers whereas Sweden has a strong public transportation system. We spend the same as fucking Sweden?

20140628_USC244_0.png

It's amazing to me how republicans in power bitch about entitlement programs, yet won't do a fucking thing to fix our infrastructure. Not only do they refuse to cut any defense spending to pay for it, but they refuse to raise taxes on the wealthy. Taxing the wealthy is the ONLY way this mess is going to be fixed without adding more unnecessary government debt.
Hey, Billy. Where are all the collapsing bridges and crumbling roads? Didnt Barack Obama get a Porkulus Bill passed with billions for "infrastructure"? Where'd the money go?
If I believed Obama fixed the problem I wouldn't have posted this thread you dumb shit.
Where'd the money go? Why will spending a billion or two more fix what wasnt fixed under Obama? Why is it different this time?
MOre Billy Triple fail.
You are such an idiot dude. What Obama spent wasn't enough. That's the problem. This is a nation wide crisis. So yeah, idiot, it will take more than a billion or two. Republicans on the other hand won't do jack shit to fix the problem.
So if several billion dollars spent on bridges to nowhere and airports for no one didnt fix the problem why do you think more bridges to nowhere and airports for no one will?
Again, where is this big crisis you keep talking about?

Yes, it's hysterical that you blame the Democrats for all the spending.

You mean the link you can't counter with facts of your own? That link? What you're doing is deflecting...which is a typical RW response to facts they cannot counter. Thanks so much for living the stereotype.

Because it came from a .edu address? Can you counter any of the facts provided in the link, yes or no?

US_Federal_Debt_as_Percent_of_GDP_Color_Coded_Congress_Control_and_Presidents_Highlighted.png
Are you trying to show that Democrats spend wildly when they control Congress? I believe you!

Nope...showing that it wasn't the Democrats doing "all the spending". Why lie?

Do they provide the money? Let the private sector raise the money AND do the work if it's so great.
Translation: pwned again.
Where do you think the money comes from to fix this stuff?
Ooh, that's gotta hurt.

We need to spend more on infrastructure. Only a complete idiot would want to spend a cent less on our country with the condition it is currently in.

Even if we don't have "the best", we should be a lot higher up on this list...We are a nation of drivers whereas Sweden has a strong public transportation system. We spend the same as fucking Sweden?

20140628_USC244_0.png
We have like 100 times the land mass of Sweden too. Who gives a shit about Sweden?

MOre Billy Triple fail.
So if several billion dollars spent on bridges to nowhere and airports for no one didnt fix the problem why do you think more bridges to nowhere and airports for no one will?
Are you that retarded to think bridges and airports is all this is about? My god you are dumb.

Best what? Waste of money?
I'd like to have the best economy. And that doesnt come from confiscatory taxes and regulation.

Then what's your plan for upgrading our infrastructure?
Move those goalposts!

I asked you what your plan was for upgrading our infrastructure. That was based on your claim that you want the best economy. See? I highlighted it for you.

Do you get the best economy with an infrastructure that's falling apart?

Nope...showing that it wasn't the Democrats doing "all the spending". Why lie?
Who claimed Dems do all the spending? Is this some attempt at face saving?

Translation: pwned again.
Where do you think the money comes from to fix this stuff?
Ooh, that's gotta hurt.

The tax payers that drive on these roads. Fucking idiot. You sure scream about Obama destroying this country but you're the one that wishes to do it by not maintaining it. You don't want a successful anything this way.

20140628_USC244_0.png
We have like 100 times the land mass of Sweden too. Who gives a shit about Sweden?

Wow...you don't even realize you supported my point. :lol:

Now that IS funny.

MOre Billy Triple fail.
Are you that retarded to think bridges and airports is all this is about? My god you are dumb.
So why was the Porkulus spent on bridges to nowhere and airports for no one? Where is this crumbling infrastructure you keep bleating about?

Best what? Waste of money?
I'd like to have the best economy. And that doesnt come from confiscatory taxes and regulation.

Then what's your plan for upgrading our infrastructure?
Move those goalposts!

I asked you what your plan was for upgrading our infrastructure. That was based on your claim that you want the best economy. See? I highlighted it for you.

Do you get the best economy with an infrastructure that's falling apart?
Is our infrastructure falling apart? Don't think so.
Do we get the best economy by imposing confiscatory taxes and regulation? Nope. Obama spent 1 trillion dollars on "stimulus" and we've gotten 0.2% growth.

Forum List

Back