I don't like loud-mouth,braggarts,obnoxious people i.e. Like President Trump

BUT....

I do appreciate people who get things done.
I do appreciate people who clearly state their position.
I do appreciate people that STAND clearly for principles they believe in.

As a result I clearly appreciate President Trump and I stand clearly with him.

• BECAUSE he is getting more things done regardless of the politically correctness.
  • BECAUSE he is getting our enemies at least talking to us.
    • Korea
    • Russia
  • BECAUSE Regulation cuts to continue in 2018 at pace higher than Trump promised
  • The Trump administration’s torrid pace of cutting Obama-era regulations will continue into 2018 at a pace higher than President Trump promised on the campaign trail and in his executive order calling for two old rules to be killed for every new one proposed.

A new study of the administration’s plans said that the White House is on a pace to 3.4 regulations for every new one.
    REPORT: Trump To Increase Brisk Pace Of Cutting Regulations In 2018
  • There are more jobs than people out of work, something the American economy has never experienced before
  • There are 6.7 million job openings and just 6.4 million available workers to fill them, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
  • April marked the second month in a row that there were more vacancies than available hires, a phenomenon that had not happened before 2018.
There are more jobs than people out of work, something the American economy has never experienced before

Something that has NEVER happened before!

So why don't more intelligent, savvy people especially like the people in the MSM understand who Trump is
and how he makes things happen?

Are anti-Trump people so totally unsophisticated that they don't comprehend that a Queens New Yorker
is president and that's how things get done by braggart, obnoxious, loud mouth people that above all
else LOVE AMERICA AND what America stands for!
These people LOVE their families and want to assure their offspring have a better future.

YUP... most of us "deplorables" totally comprehend Trump for what he is and while we maybe sometimes embarrassed by what he tweets, etc... let me shout out loud!

President Trump is getting things done...for ONCE!
I guess I won't be getting a Christmas card from you.

healthmyths, you misanalyze all you want, but the fact is your premise is wrong.

More manufacturing jobs are leaving than being created.

Wages are stagnant.

What economic recovery going on is Obama's.

Trump's GDP is less than Obama's final two years.

PROVE it... don't believe a damn thing you wrote because you almost NEVER substantiate your wild ass claims with PROOF!
Prove it!!!
Everyone of those have been substantiated time again.

You, oth, post sources then take them out of context and twist them.

Go to.

healthmyths, you misanalyze all you want, but the fact is your premise is wrong.

More manufacturing jobs are leaving than being created.

Wages are stagnant.

What economic recovery going on is Obama's.

Trump's GDP is less than Obama's final two years.

PROVE it... don't believe a damn thing you wrote because you almost NEVER substantiate your wild ass claims with PROOF!
Prove it!!!
Everyone of those have been substantiated time again.

You, oth, post sources then take them out of context and twist them.

Go to.

Then why do you not substantiate? Again why should we take YOUR word? Who in the hell made you a God?
Because according to the below chart from this web site: United States GDP Growth Rate | 1947-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar
Trump's First Year WAS GREATER that Obama's last two years!

Prove DIFFERENTLY AND with the links!

Obama_TrumpGDP.png

Hmmm, I don't believe your sources, but 2015 was much higher than 2017.

And 2016 was 2.4 or 2.5%.

And Trump's GDP for 2018 will be about 2.1%. Yup, if it were not for Obama's economy, Trump would be in trouble, and he appears to be trying to wreck it.

It's called winning, and sometimes it takes certain brutishness to achieve it.

The funny thing is when I think about loud mouth and obnoxious people, I only think about the left and not having their facts straight, but that's only me.

Texicans are like that also..
Just what kind of racist remark is that? You think people from Mexico who want Texas back are loud-mouth,braggarts, obnoxious?
Are you a racist?
Texicans are a race? When did that occur? I've known them to be barely human.

So it's OK for you to call people from Mexico less than "human"?
Wow that to me is a "racist"!
And your stereotyping is typical of a "racist"!

Just what kind of racist remark is that? You think people from Mexico who want Texas back are loud-mouth,braggarts, obnoxious?
Are you a racist?

So it's OK for you to call people from Mexico less than "human"? Wow that to me is a "racist"!
When did Mexico become Texass and what race is that down there I was racist too?

And Trump's GDP for 2018 will be about 2.1%. Yup, if it were not for Obama's economy, Trump would be in trouble, and he appears to be trying to wreck it.

Prove IT!! YOU are full of crap because YOU don't substantiate! Give me facts not your subjective hyperbolic unsubstantiated statement!

The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2018 is 4.5 percent
GDPNow - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

Are you a racist?

So it's OK for you to call people from Mexico less than "human"? Wow that to me is a "racist"!
When did Mexico become Texass and what race is that down there I was racist too?

Mexico is a country that has a group of people "Texicans" that are hispanic... a race! And you deprecate them!

Are you a racist?

So it's OK for you to call people from Mexico less than "human"?
Wow that to me is a "racist"!
And your stereotyping is typical of a "racist"!
Look up Texican, and stop making assumptions on matter you nothing about.

Prove IT!! YOU are full of crap because YOU don't substantiate! Give me facts not your subjective hyperbolic unsubstantiated statement!

The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2018 is 4.5 percent
GDPNow - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
Model? Like all the predictive models before that did not get anywhere the far right yelling points? Those models.

Are you a racist?

Mexico is a country that has a group of people "Texicans" that are hispanic... a race! And you deprecate them!
Hispanics are Caucasians I am a Caucasian, therefore unable to be racist against my own race. Hispanic is an ethnic group..Texicans is a name that Okies call people from Texass..What Okie appreciates a Texican, a Texan or anyone or thing from Texass?

There are more jobs than people out of work, something the American economy has never experienced before

An outright lie..

Well I've proven my statement. Prove my statement is a lie and not just coming from your mouth.
So here is further proof:

Now is a great time to be looking for work in America.
This is the most ever for the series dating back to its inception in 2001.
The jump in job openings also came as hiring and firing declined slight in April, indicating that the labor market continues to tighten as the available pool of workers has been taken up during the post-crisis economic expansion.
There have never been more jobs available in America

Again where is YOUR proof of your statement?
No, you have not. Your statement was more jobs than people out of work for the first time. Not more jobs than ever.

A) It is NOT my statement and that's your first mistake!
B) The below article states : there are more jobs open then available workers to fill them!
There are 6.7 million job openings and just 6.4 million available workers to fill them, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
April marked the second month in a row that there were more vacancies than available hires, a phenomenon that had not happened before 2018.

And there will be a labor shortage, and wages will rise. This isn't rocket surgery.

Yeah, I think this is on the right track to Make America Great Again!

BUT....

• BECAUSE he is getting more things done regardless of the politically correctness.
    • Korea
    • Russia
  • BECAUSE Regulation cuts to continue in 2018 at pace higher than Trump promised
  • The Trump administration’s torrid pace of cutting Obama-era regulations will continue into 2018 at a pace higher than President Trump promised on the campaign trail and in his executive order calling for two old rules to be killed for every new one proposed.

A new study of the administration’s plans said that the White House is on a pace to 3.4 regulations for every new one.
  • There are more jobs than people out of work, something the American economy has never experienced before
  • There are 6.7 million job openings and just 6.4 million available workers to fill them, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
  • April marked the second month in a row that there were more vacancies than available hires, a phenomenon that had not happened before 2018.

So why don't more intelligent, savvy people especially like the people in the MSM understand who Trump is

Are anti-Trump people so totally unsophisticated that they don't comprehend that a Queens New Yorker
is president and that's how things get done by braggart, obnoxious, loud mouth people that above all
These people LOVE their families and want to assure their offspring have a better future.

YUP... most of us "deplorables" totally comprehend Trump for what he is and while we maybe sometimes embarrassed by what he tweets, etc... let me shout out loud!

But that's the problem with what you're saying, Trump hasn't done any of this. Yes he's been in office when it happened but he did not do the work in order to make these things happen. Now in about a year when what Trump has done shows up, you'll learn just how wrong you have been. Hopefully the democrats take control of congress and erase the mistakes Trump has been making.

BUT....

• Korea
    • Russia

But that's the problem with what you're saying, Trump hasn't done any of this. Yes he's been in office when it happened but he did not do the work in order to make these things happen. Now in about a year when what Trump has done shows up, you'll learn just how wrong you have been. Hopefully the democrats take control of congress and erase the mistakes Trump has been making.

YOU are making UNSUBSTANTIATED statements! Where is your proof?

Here is mine!
There are 6.7 million job openings and just 6.4 million available workers to fill them, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
April marked the second month in a row that there were more vacancies than available hires, a phenomenon that had not happened before 2018.
Obama_TrumpGDP.png

Forum List

Back