I don't like loud-mouth,braggarts,obnoxious people i.e. Like President Trump

Texicans are like that also..
Just what kind of racist remark is that? You think people from Mexico who want Texas back are loud-mouth,braggarts, obnoxious?
Are you a racist?
Texicans are a race? When did that occur? I've known them to be barely human.

So it's OK for you to call people from Mexico less than "human"?
Wow that to me is a "racist"!
And your stereotyping is typical of a "racist"!
Look up Texican, and stop making assumptions on matter you nothing about.

I did!

here a few definitions of the word “Texican” floating around the Internets
mostly from Urban Dictionary, that crack bastion of cultural commentary.

A Mexican who lives in Texas

A Mid-19th century word for American colonists to Texas

A native Texan of Mexican descent.
What is the Texican?

Just what kind of racist remark is that? You think people from Mexico who want Texas back are loud-mouth,braggarts, obnoxious?
Are you a racist?

So it's OK for you to call people from Mexico less than "human"? Wow that to me is a "racist"!
When did Mexico become Texass and what race is that down there I was racist too?

You need to try that sentence again in English!

Are you a racist?

So it's OK for you to call people from Mexico less than "human"? Wow that to me is a "racist"!
When did Mexico become Texass and what race is that down there I was racist too?

It's all written in perfectly good Hillbilly Latin.

Are you a racist?

So it's OK for you to call people from Mexico less than "human"?
Wow that to me is a "racist"!
And your stereotyping is typical of a "racist"!
Look up Texican, and stop making assumptions on matter you nothing about.

I did!

here a few definitions of the word “Texican” floating around the Internets
mostly from Urban Dictionary, that crack bastion of cultural commentary.

A Mexican who lives in Texas

A Mid-19th century word for American colonists to Texas

A native Texan of Mexican descent.
What is the Texican?
p6349_p_v8_aa.jpg

BUT....

I do appreciate people who get things done.
I do appreciate people who clearly state their position.
I do appreciate people that STAND clearly for principles they believe in.

As a result I clearly appreciate President Trump and I stand clearly with him.

• BECAUSE he is getting more things done regardless of the politically correctness.
  • BECAUSE he is getting our enemies at least talking to us.
    • Korea
    • Russia
  • BECAUSE Regulation cuts to continue in 2018 at pace higher than Trump promised
  • The Trump administration’s torrid pace of cutting Obama-era regulations will continue into 2018 at a pace higher than President Trump promised on the campaign trail and in his executive order calling for two old rules to be killed for every new one proposed.

A new study of the administration’s plans said that the White House is on a pace to 3.4 regulations for every new one.
    REPORT: Trump To Increase Brisk Pace Of Cutting Regulations In 2018
  • There are more jobs than people out of work, something the American economy has never experienced before
  • There are 6.7 million job openings and just 6.4 million available workers to fill them, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
  • April marked the second month in a row that there were more vacancies than available hires, a phenomenon that had not happened before 2018.
There are more jobs than people out of work, something the American economy has never experienced before

Something that has NEVER happened before!

So why don't more intelligent, savvy people especially like the people in the MSM understand who Trump is
and how he makes things happen?

Are anti-Trump people so totally unsophisticated that they don't comprehend that a Queens New Yorker
is president and that's how things get done by braggart, obnoxious, loud mouth people that above all
else LOVE AMERICA AND what America stands for!
These people LOVE their families and want to assure their offspring have a better future.

YUP... most of us "deplorables" totally comprehend Trump for what he is and while we maybe sometimes embarrassed by what he tweets, etc... let me shout out loud!

President Trump is getting things done...for ONCE!

But that's the problem with what you're saying, Trump hasn't done any of this. Yes he's been in office when it happened but he did not do the work in order to make these things happen. Now in about a year when what Trump has done shows up, you'll learn just how wrong you have been. Hopefully the democrats take control of congress and erase the mistakes Trump has been making.

YOU are making UNSUBSTANTIATED statements! Where is your proof?

Here is mine!
A new study of the administration’s plans said that the White House is on a pace to 3.4 regulations for every new one.
There are 6.7 million job openings and just 6.4 million available workers to fill them, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
April marked the second month in a row that there were more vacancies than available hires, a phenomenon that had not happened before 2018.
There are more jobs than people out of work, something the American economy has never experienced before
View attachment 201763
2009-2010 went from -2.8 to a + 2.5 a margin of 5.3%

Are you a racist?

Go back to school libtard!

Too late fer that kemoshabby.

Isn't it a little early in the day to be drinking heavily?

Yeah, it is if you have a GERD, if not I don't see why..

IMG2's comments completely destroy his braggart posting and t hose of his hero, Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
BUT....

I do appreciate people who get things done.
I do appreciate people who clearly state their position.
I do appreciate people that STAND clearly for principles they believe in.

As a result I clearly appreciate President Trump and I stand clearly with him.

• BECAUSE he is getting more things done regardless of the politically correctness.
  • BECAUSE he is getting our enemies at least talking to us.
    • Korea
    • Russia
  • BECAUSE Regulation cuts to continue in 2018 at pace higher than Trump promised
  • The Trump administration’s torrid pace of cutting Obama-era regulations will continue into 2018 at a pace higher than President Trump promised on the campaign trail and in his executive order calling for two old rules to be killed for every new one proposed.

• There are more jobs than people out of work, something the American economy has never experienced before
  • There are 6.7 million job openings and just 6.4 million available workers to fill them, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
  • April marked the second month in a row that there were more vacancies than available hires, a phenomenon that had not happened before 2018.

Something that has NEVER happened before!

So why don't more intelligent, savvy people especially like the people in the MSM understand who Trump is
and how he makes things happen?

Are anti-Trump people so totally unsophisticated that they don't comprehend that a Queens New Yorker
is president and that's how things get done by braggart, obnoxious, loud mouth people that above all
else LOVE AMERICA AND what America stands for!
These people LOVE their families and want to assure their offspring have a better future.

YUP... most of us "deplorables" totally comprehend Trump for what he is and while we maybe sometimes embarrassed by what he tweets, etc... let me shout out loud!

President Trump is getting things done...for ONCE!

But that's the problem with what you're saying, Trump hasn't done any of this. Yes he's been in office when it happened but he did not do the work in order to make these things happen. Now in about a year when what Trump has done shows up, you'll learn just how wrong you have been. Hopefully the democrats take control of congress and erase the mistakes Trump has been making.

YOU are making UNSUBSTANTIATED statements! Where is your proof?

Here is mine!
There are 6.7 million job openings and just 6.4 million available workers to fill them, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
April marked the second month in a row that there were more vacancies than available hires, a phenomenon that had not happened before 2018.
View attachment 201763

No, I'm not making unsubstantiated comments. Just watch what happens.

Are you a racist?

Mexico is a country that has a group of people "Texicans" that are hispanic... a race! And you deprecate them!
Hispanics are Caucasians I am a Caucasian, therefore unable to be racist against my own race. Hispanic is an ethnic group..Texicans is a name that Okies call people from Texass..What Okie appreciates a Texican, a Texan or anyone or thing from Texass?

That's true.

For someone who is from the "SHOW ME" state, you certainly show your lack of dubiosity... except for your truly juvenile Simpson character... where "assume" seems to be your middle name!

First off Trump started with a good economy and took it further he isn't the only player in this scenario.

Yea and this is the business climate that was left by the anti-business, anti-american Obama!!!
Seriously why would ANY president want businesses to go bankrupt? How f....king stupid.
And what President would prefer higher gas prices.... and he proved it. In fact Trump has signed in in one year 2 times as many as obama did in 2016!
And Obama WANTED utility rates to SKYRocket! Well thanks to Trump's tax cuts, MY electricity bill is NOW 1/2 what it was under Obama!!!
Look at the rest of Obama's really restrictive mentality about businesses. He hated them because his grandmother on whom HIS mom depended for support was a banker.
So, in summary, let's look at how Obama smeared his own elderly but very much alive grandmother, calling her:
"a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe."Steve Sailer: iSteve: Obama throws his own 85-year-old grandmother under the wheels of the BS Express

View attachment 201661
View attachment 201659

Didn't Rump just wish Harley Davidson to go out of business.

For someone who is from the "SHOW ME" state, you certainly show your lack of dubiosity... except for your truly juvenile Simpson character... where "assume" seems to be your middle name!
Life does go on my dear friend..

First off Trump started with a good economy and took it further he isn't the only player in this scenario.

Yea and this is the business climate that was left by the anti-business, anti-american Obama!!!
Seriously why would ANY president want businesses to go bankrupt? How f....king stupid.
And what President would prefer higher gas prices.... and he proved it. In fact Trump has signed in in one year 2 times as many as obama did in 2016!
And Obama WANTED utility rates to SKYRocket! Well thanks to Trump's tax cuts, MY electricity bill is NOW 1/2 what it was under Obama!!!
Look at the rest of Obama's really restrictive mentality about businesses. He hated them because his grandmother on whom HIS mom depended for support was a banker.
So, in summary, let's look at how Obama smeared his own elderly but very much alive grandmother, calling her:
"a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe."Steve Sailer: iSteve: Obama throws his own 85-year-old grandmother under the wheels of the BS Express

View attachment 201661
View attachment 201659

And threatened to heavily tax...Such is modern Republicanism.

View attachment 201661
View attachment 201659

And threatened to heavily tax...Such is modern Republicanism.

I don't know about that, but it is Trumpism which is far worse.

Forum List

Back