I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

Liberals did not create a wanted dead or alive poster. 10 idiots who call themselves the New black panther party did. I am a liberal and I nave NOTHING to do with them. Nothing.

You saying this is like me saying republicans shot that kid. it wasn't, it was Zimmerman. He has a lot of defenders on the right (see your post above) but he also has a few from the right saying he was wrong. (Although, I dont see too many in here on the right saying this). I am sure there are a few level headed actual non hack right wingers in here.

Provide evidence that he called the Kid a coon. Provide evidence he approached the kid weapon drawn, provide evidence he instigated the fight. It is neither illegal nor inappropriate to approach someone that does not seem to fit where they are and ask them why they are there.

He doesn't need any more "evidence" than that which has been publicized by the racist media. So far, actual facts of the investigation have been pretty tightly controlled. I am willing to wait for the professionals to finish their job. I'm betting that Zoom doesn't even live in the same county where this occurred.

Neither does 99% of this board. What the hell difference does that make? If I said Zimmerman is not guilty, would it matter if I didnt live in Florida then?

Damn.

Are you stupid? The original poster of the tape clarified it IN THIS THREAD, I quoted it for you. The Husband of the woman that made the call stated it was Zimmerman calling for help. Do try to keep up with all that fact finding of yours.

Wait, are you basing it off of the witness or the 911 tape? Which one? What about the witness who said it was Martin screaming? Yet again, you are being a textbook example of confirmation bias. You are ignoring the evidence that conflicts with your conclusion, and trumpeting only those things that would support your conclusion. And you seem completely unable to give any good reason why to reject and affirm those particular pieces of evidence that you've chosen to reject and confirm. And you have the audacity to say that I'm being biased? I'm the only one looking for a CONSISTENT explanation in all of this.

You are a RETARD. An eye witness stated that he saw Zimmerman calling for help and that he asked his wife to call 911. The original poster provided that information with a LINK to back it up. The only one being dishonest or stupid is you.

If this is true, what is holding them back from arresting this murderer? (Damn "goons". There are actual morons in here who say he called him a goon. JHC).

Umm..

If there was no media circus about this, there would be NO trial at all - the police were content to let Zimmerman go home, and ignore the dead kid.

He still hasn't been arrested yet, but it's nice to see how worried you are about whether he gets a "fair trial".

Would no trial at all been "fair"?

How do you try someone that did not break any laws?

he killed someone....you get a trial.
you are just sad

When one shots someone in self defense, there is no trial dumb ass.

If this is true, what is holding them back from arresting this murderer? (Damn "goons". There are actual morons in here who say he called him a goon. JHC).

A misinterpretation of the law by local police led to no collection of real evidence, toxicology, gun powder residue, etc.

There may be no way to fairly try Zimmerman at this point.

Quite honestly, it was time for someone to break that nose for putting it where it didn't belong.

Edited and wiggers insist that Zimmerman deserved to be attacked, but then insist that Zimmerman started the fight without motive. Shit-for-brains liberals.

Please do not use that word outside the flame zone

When one shots someone in self defense, there is no trial dumb ass.

It wasn't self defense, it was vigilantism.

You don't know that and the evidence is mounting it was in fact self defense. But you all keep ignoring facts.

Which evidence? The evidence of the 911 operator telling Zimmerman not to pursue Martin...who was doing nothing wrong? The self defense was on Martin's part, not the racist vigilante Zimmerman.

Last edited:
You are a RETARD.

No, I'm actually exceedingly more intelligent than you, apparently.

An eye witness stated that he saw Zimmerman calling for help and that he asked his wife to call 911. The original poster provided that information with a LINK to back it up. The only one being dishonest or stupid is you.

:lol: And yet you continue to ignore the witness account that says it was Martin calling for help. You're subscribing to one, ignoring the other, for no reason other than one supports your preordained conclusion and the other does not. :lol: You are a RETARD.

Not that I am going to let facts sway my opinion, Zimmerman is obviously guilty and needs to be hinted down and killed.

:eusa_whistle:

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words.
Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police. Trayvon then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose, according to the account he gave police.
Zimmerman fell to the ground and Trayvon got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk, he told police.
Zimmerman began yelling for help.
Several witnesses heard those cries, and there has been a dispute about whether they came from Zimmerman or Trayvon.
Lawyers for Trayvon's family say it was Trayvon, but police say their evidence indicates it was Zimmerman.
One witness, who has since talked to local television news reporters, told police he saw Zimmerman on the ground with Trayvon on top, pounding him — and was unequivocal that it was Zimmerman who was crying for help.
Trayvon Martin: George Zimmerman's account to police of the Trayvon Martin shooting. - Orlando Sentinel

Gee, if Zimmerman said it, it must be true!

You are a RETARD.

An eye witness stated that he saw Zimmerman calling for help and that he asked his wife to call 911. The original poster provided that information with a LINK to back it up. The only one being dishonest or stupid is you.

:lol: And yet you continue to ignore the witness account that says it was Martin calling for help. You're subscribing to one, ignoring the other, for no reason other than one supports your preordained conclusion and the other does not. :lol: You are a RETARD.

But of course you ascribing to the one you support is somehow different right? Care to LINK to an eye witness account that it was martin yelling?

You are a RETARD.

Dishonesty detracts from your self proclaimed intelligence. I posted a link to the call it does not sound like a young black male hollering.

Why do many anti crime, usual victims' advocates, turn this 28 year old man into a sympathetic figure? The 17 year old victim will never see the light of day again. Trayvon Martin is the victim, not George Zimmerman.

Zimmerman has gone into hiding. He may never see the light of day again either. The difference is Zimmerman doesn't deserve to see it.

Forum List

Back