I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

You are an idiot.

No, you are, you dumb ass. You're just making shit up out of thin air, but what's worse is that you seem to actually believe what you're saying makes sense.

You post ONE news source.

No, I posted a picture. If you'd bothered to be paying attention, it's been all over the news.

AP has the photo of Zimmerman in the orange jump suit

It's not a jump suit, it's a polo shirt that belonged to Zimmerman. It's what he just happened to be wearing at the time.

So you are claiming that the first picture put out and the picture MOSTLY used by media IS NOT the one with him in the orange jump suit mug shot at the jail?
Is that what you are claiming?
Admit that you are wrong once in your life you spoiled baby brat.

Marc, Malcolm X opposed the likes of Sharpton in his day.
I read the book on Malcolm X and also really enjoy the movie with Denzel Washington and Spike Lee in it.
Washington is one of my favorite actors and even though I do not agree with a lot of the politics of Lee he is a very talented writer and actor. His works are excellent.
Sharpton with his straightened Prince Valiant hair do. Malcolm despised the likes of Al Sharpton.
1. You can't provide one evidence that Brother Minister Malcolm-X opposed Reverend Al Sharpton

2. I'm quite certain you're not the best one in a position to say whether or not Malcolm-X would approve or disapprove of another black leader. Certainly not more than myself or others.

3. What exactly do you mean by "the likes of Sharpton?" Tell me what does Al Sharpton represent to you.

Thanks.

"UNPAID FEDERAL PAYROLL TAXES" Marc.

When the hell you going to wake up?

Bo Spanky lives a lavish lifestyle, witholds his employees' taxes and spends it at The Ritz.

Stiffing the government as he goes.

I am getting ready for your next bogus excuse.

lol...good one.

I haven't read the link yet, busy working, but I will.

However, rich folks are often accused, and sometimes are victims of their own success by missing out on the details of each and every minute payment they may have had to make.

I'm certain that this is as isolated to Sharpton as you're making it out to be.

"missing out on the details"
like stiffing a private business out of 100 grand.
"minute payment"
Earth to the simpleton Marc: 3 MILLION IS "MINUTE"?:cuckoo::cuckoo:
You asked for a link and now make excuses.
Seriously Marc, is that all the game you have? Excuse after excuse after excuse.
When I crossed the lines in no matter what I do, I am held accountable.
Since when have you ever called rich folks "victims"?
When they look like you do when their ass is caught in the crack.
Alls I'm saying is that Al Sharpton isn't the first "rich person" to have such issues going on, won't be the last.

In fact I believe Mint Raw-Money's had a lot of similar situations going on.

BTW, I still haven't read the link but I'm willing to admit that there MAY be some funny business going on.

However, certainly not as sinister as you're making it out to be.

You clearly are guided by your feelings about Al Sharpton. I wish you'd divert those feelings or focus them on others more deserving.

Just my $0.02

What exactly do you mean by "the likes of Sharpton?" Tell me what does Al Sharpton represent to you.

I have never heard a positive affirmation or reinforcement of the value of hard work and self-accountable living from the "Reverend".

So you are claiming that the first picture put out and the picture MOSTLY used by media IS NOT the one with him in the orange jump suit mug shot at the jail?

HE'S NOT WEARING AN ORANGE JUMP SUIT, IT'S A COLLARED POLO SHIRT!!

Is that what you are claiming?

No, I'm telling the truth. You're sitting here making claims, and stupid ones at that. Zimmerman isn't wearing a jail clothes, he's wearing his own clothes. People don't get changed into jail clothing just to pose for mug shots, when they're going to be released.

Admit that you are wrong once in your life you spoiled baby brat.

:banghead:

For the dumbmasses here:
THIS IS THE PICTURE USED IN 99% OF MEDIA ALONGSIDE THE 6TH GRADE PHOTO OF MARTIN:

And this is the source ALL MEDIA GOT IT FROM:

George Zimmerman Mugshot - Mugshots.com - Find Mugshots Online. Official Records, Criminal Records, Arrest Records

That's a cropped image. This is the picture....

george_zimmerman2012-wide.jpg

He's wearing a god damned polo shirt, you idiot.

For the dumbmasses here:
THIS IS THE PICTURE USED IN 99% OF MEDIA ALONGSIDE THE 6TH GRADE PHOTO OF MARTIN:

George Zimmerman Mugshot - Mugshots.com - Find Mugshots Online. Official Records, Criminal Records, Arrest Records

Is that an older picture of Zimmerman? Which picture makes Zimmerman look more menacing

This one
d1eccb32b557b81684dd28a93bc59d78.jpg

Or this one
27.1n004.zimmerman.c--300x300.jpg

Which picture is going to get the biggest Knee jerk reaction from idiots like you?

For the dumbmasses here:

That was actually an arrest photo buddy. Doesn't look very flattering does it?

You just have to laugh. The loons have been claiming the pic of Zimmerman in the polo shirt proves he's an overweight midget doughboy that couldn't hurt a ten year old girl, let alone a 17 year old boy.

Now that we've seen the perp walk into the police station, we know different.

If you want honesty in the media, the most posted picture should be the most recent: Zimmerman doing the perp walk.

The media puts out the orange jumpsuited Zimmerman mug shot to make him as bad as they possibly can.

You're a god damned liar and you know it. Zimmerman wasn't wearing an orange jump suit in that picture. He was wearing a collared polo shirt. The arrest in connection with that mug shot never resulted in Zimmerman being incarcerated to be wearing a jailhouse jump suit in the first place in which he could have ever been photographed.

And if you'd been paying attention, the media has also been circulating a very well dressed, clean cut, picture of Zimmerman.

george-zimmerman.png
The first photo I saw of Zimmerman, was the mug looking shot, in which did have an affect on me in an assumptive negative kind of way. It made me think Zimmerman was a shady character himself when I saw that shot of him, then came the one you have presented here, in which I saw next or second in the ordeal.

Are you sure that someone is a liar in which you out right called them in the response post you submitted ??

Marc, Malcolm X opposed the likes of Sharpton in his day.
I read the book on Malcolm X and also really enjoy the movie with Denzel Washington and Spike Lee in it.
Washington is one of my favorite actors and even though I do not agree with a lot of the politics of Lee he is a very talented writer and actor. His works are excellent.
Sharpton with his straightened Prince Valiant hair do. Malcolm despised the likes of Al Sharpton.
Spike Lee is a stone cold racist pure and simple, and the whites who have followed him (supported him) over the years have been duped by this cat... Proven by his actions in this case.

I agree but there are many whites that I also disagree with their politics that I enjoy their talents.
I don't know, if someone messes up bad enough, I am done with them, and I don't care what kind of talent they have..

Well no shit it's an arrest photo. That's what I said. When the story hit, it was the only picture available to the media because such things are public record. But if you noticed, the family has since release another photo that is now the main picture being utilized by the media.

For the dumbmasses here:

Ok, he is wearing an orange polo shirt in his mug shot at the jail.
Go figure.

Well no shit it's an arrest photo. That's what I said. When the story hit, it was the only picture available to the media because such things are public record. But if you noticed, the family has since release another photo that is now the main picture being utilized by the media.

Just as soon as they were called out on the 6th grade photo that their law firm released, not them.
I feel very bad for the family of this young man in this senseless killing.
Like you they are blind as a bat but they have an excuse.
What is yours?

I finally read the link to the Al Sharpton tax issues.

So what.

Like I said, he's not the first rich person to have such issues and won't be the last.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Fact of the matter is, bringing us back to the OP, that in no way, shape or form did the, now deceased victim, Trayvon Martin, "confront" his killer George Zimmerman. It's not "confronting" when one stands one's ground to a person that is following you.

Zimmerman was out of bounds coming and going...six ways from Sunday. He will have to pay for what he has done.

Justice is coming.

$Ax26X.jpg

This is the real Trayvon Martin.
Why the gold grill?

Where does a 17 year old "boy" get the $$$ to buy all that gold?

Autopsy report is 75 1/2 inches and 161 pounds.
6'3" and 1/2 inches and 161 pounds.

Looks like a bouncing baby boy for sure in this photo.

Forum List

Back