I Don't Think That There Should Be Any Political Parties

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
After all, RFK isn't exactly a Republican but he still believes that Trump is the best man for the job as president of The United States so that's exactly why he dropped out of the race and endorsed him.

If I believed that a democrat could do the job I would vote for them in a heartbeat. In fact for what I've read about JFK he seemed pretty cool. 😎

So why can't we as a country (although I'm talking to democrats here( focus on what's going to unite us in the end and vote for Trump even if you don't always agree with him or don't like his personality?

"I Don't Think That There Should Be Any Political Parties?"​

After all, RFK isn't exactly a Republican but he still believes that Trump is the best man for the job as president of The United States so that's exactly why he dropped out of the race and endorsed him.

If I believed that a democrat could do the job I would vote for them in a heartbeat. In fact for what I've read about JFK he seemed pretty cool. 😎

So why can't we as a country (although I'm talking to democrats here( focus on what's going to unite us in the end and vote for Trump even if you don't always agree with him or don't like his personality?
Because Trump only wins if he succeeds in dividing America enough.

In what way?

TDS still bugging ya?
Trump started out insisting Barack Obama was not born in the USA and was not a real Christian. Just like he now tells us who is a real Jew, who is really Black, who...

Insists opponents are enemies, and asks his following if he should go with personal attacks or not -- they loudly cheer on "Go for it!"

Locally, there are no parties. They put up signs “Lopez, tough on crime”. Then idiots vote Lopez as he might be mexican. It’s a lot of work to reasearch a ballot of 50 of them + local judges. No one that works has time or wants to.

Last edited:
RFK believed that RFK was best for the job.
That is why he was running.

When he realized that he had ZERO chance, be bailed and joined the side that he believes will benefit his own political future.

Like most other politicians, they realize trump is pure SCUM, but they are willing to RISK their entire career by supporting him.
Most don't survive that poor decision.

It’s a lot of work to research a ballot of 50 of them + local judges. No one who works has time or wants to.
Government off the People, Buy the People, and Force the People

That's what the politicians' Constitution expects of us. The common experience of the common people should decide the issues and not delegate real life's natural authority to people who know little about what's going on outside their sheltered legislative halls.

Forum List

Back