I don't understand the hate for Blinken in some corners

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I've heard some on here attack him and guys like Tucker Carlson seem to dislike him. Sure his jamming on stage in Ukraine wasn't a great look. however, from what I have seen and heard from him he is a bit of a brawler and stands by American Interests.

He isn't a Bragg or some other political creature who undermines the U.S Constitution and Americas global goodwill through his political ideology, he understands what America is facing and is actively confronting this through face-to-face meetings.

In fact, of all the Biden administration he might be the one guy I believe should be returned back to his role, certainly for at least the first year or two; even if Trump is elected in 2024.

I've heard some on here attack him and guys like Tucker Carlson seem to dislike him. Sure his jamming on stage in Ukraine wasn't a great look. however, from what I have seen and heard from him he is a bit of a brawler and stands by American Interests.

He isn't a Bragg or some other political creature who undermines the U.S Constitution and Americas global goodwill through his political ideology, he understands what America is facing and is actively confronting this through face-to-face meetings.

In fact, of all the Biden administration he might be the one guy I believe should be returned back to his role, certainly for at least the first year or two; even if Trump is elected in 2024.
kushner will be nest sec state.

but yes, blinken is a statesman. we don't have many of them anymore and he is one example of the great team biden has assembled. lloyd austin, sec of my old dept, defense, is another.

He's an incompetent boob who has no business being involved in situations that could explode into World War Three.

Much like the rest of Biden's cabinet, they're all idiots.

Tony Blinkin is a spineless turd, doing the will of those who are in charge of Mr. Potato head, puppet,

1717419614173.png

Tony Blinken serves the moneyed interests that earn record profits from the wars in Ukraine and Gaza:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/10/bid...to-fund-with-national-security-portfolio.html
  • "A business advisory firm co-founded by Joe Biden’s pick to run the State Department has ties to a little known venture capital fund.
  • The fund, Ridgeline Partners, was co-founded by Tony Blinken’s WestExec and 'provides strategic insight on U.S. & allied national security capability needs and emerging opportunities.'
  • The companies listed on the Ridgeline website include data and tech start-ups that have seen government contracts, including some deals with the Department of Defense."

Forum List

Back