I don't want to live in a country where Trump could be held accountable

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I like this article.
Again, they just will not give this man up. No matter how far he drags them down into the pit of despair. No matter how much he costs them.
Trump was right about his cult.

Donald Trump: 'I Could ... Shoot Somebody, And I Wouldn't ...
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"Jan 23, 2016

Trump could kill his cult members wife and rape their daughters and they would defend it.

Many of these people want a Trump dictatorship. That's just a fact.
And after speaking with dozens of Trump supporters from 2015 onward, I'm convinced that this is one of the big reasons. Talk to enough of them and a pattern starts to emerge. "This country is going to shit". "Gays, queers, trannies, "woke", immigrants, blacks, hispanics, gangs, they bring drugs, they're violent, they're welfare queens". And Trump picked up on this. He doesn't hold any solid views on any of these issues. He sees their weaknesses and he just plays to their bigotry. They want a strongman, they want a single driving force that will return them to the misty-eyed version of America they remember growing up as children.

The guy is an absolute cancer. And we just can't seem to cut him out.

It is kinda scary if you hang out on really proTrump sites in the internet. You are correct, a percentage of Trumpsters really want him as a dictator. The same people think they are great American constitutionalist. I think Trump has done some sort of mind meld or something.

And after speaking with dozens of Trump supporters from 2015 onward, I'm convinced that this is one of the big reasons. Talk to enough of them and a pattern starts to emerge. "This country is going to shit". "Gays, queers, trannies, "woke", immigrants, blacks, hispanics, gangs, they bring drugs, they're violent, they're welfare queens". And Trump picked up on this. He doesn't hold any solid views on any of these issues. He sees their weaknesses and he just plays to their bigotry. They want a strongman, they want a single driving force that will return them to the misty-eyed version of America they remember growing up as children.

The guy is an absolute cancer. And we just can't seem to cut him out.

We are obliged to be too polite.

Many people are far too stupid to vote....that's why ours is a republic.

Stupid people should not be heard...

Tucker interviewing Viktor Orbán (Hungary) and another nut job Jair Bolsonaro (Brazil) and teabaggers love of Putin.................Couldn't be more clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back