I Feel Sorry For Democrats

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
I do. I really do feel sorry for Democrats. The last couple of days have been devastating to the Democrat Party. On Saturday night, their candidates came off silly, inept, and without substance in their national debate, which only drew a viewership of 8.5 million. Although the debate was geared toward ISIS and the Paris attacks, none of the Democrat candidates came off as being a viable candidate for Commander-in-Chief.

France, today launched an attack upon the very stronghold of ISIS, something our impotent President has either failed or refused to do. Russia's Putin is in Syria alongside Iran's military shoring up the Assad regime which our President spent millions of our tax dollars trying to oust.

Coupled with the Democrat candidates' failures to offer the American voter anything other than job killing policies and the same old boogeymen they trot out at every election and the total lack of a candidate that exhibits any real qualities of leadership as required and becoming of an aspirant to hold authority over the world's most powerful military, I see the American people turning yet again to a Republican President to put a final end to ISIS. The American people have done it before and will do it again.

There is more to being President than tax and spend.

Oh, by the way. I really DON'T feel sorry for the Democrats. I lied.

Here's some help with a link

Geaux

France launches air strikes in Syria; Paris investigation widens

French warplanes pounded Islamic State positions in Syria on Sunday as police in Europe widened their investigations into coordinated attacks in Paris that killed more than 130 people.

Islamic State has claimed responsibility for Friday's suicide bombings and shootings, which have re-ignited a row over Europe's refugee crisis and drawn calls to block a huge influx of Muslim asylum-seekers.

French police have launched an international hunt for a Belgian-born man they believe helped organize the assaults with two of his brothers. One of the brothers died in the attacks, while the second one is under arrest in Belgium, a judicial source said.

A further two French suicide attackers have been identified, police said, while the identity of four other assailants, who all died in the violence, was still under review.

France has been bombing Islamic State positions in Iraq and Syria for months as part of a U.S.-led operation. Following Friday's mayhem, Paris vowed to destroy the group. Underlining its resolve, French jets on Sunday launched their biggest raids in Syria to date, hitting its stronghold in Raqqa.

"The raid ... including 10 fighter jets, was launched simultaneously from the United Arab Emirates and Jordan. Twenty bombs were dropped," the Defence Ministry said. Among the targets were a munitions depot and training camp, it said.

Just how many of these desperate weepy threads are you going to make?

By the way, thanks for the votes. People look at bedwetters like you and don't want to be associated with anything you have to do with.

Scared??? You should be. We're going to take this country back.

You failed to mention that the Idiot-in-Chief declared that we had "contained" ISIS... hours before they killed 168 people and wounded a couple hundred more in the worst terrorist attack in France's history.

Take the country back from who?

Please stop doing the work of ISIS for them, will you? They want you to piss yourself in terror and turn on your own country.

Years ago the democrat party could survive it's hypocrisy and being out of step with the public because the American people were intentionally dumbed down by the media. Along came talk radio and fair and balanced news sources and the internet and now the segment of the population that cares about politics is smarter than the pundits who think they create the news instead of reporting it. The left still has a dozen alphabet news outlets and hollywood and most of the mulch media but they never stop whining about the unfairness of not being able to dominate information. Obama's foreign policy is in a shambles and the immigration policy is a joke and most Americans know it but the media still tries desperately to keep the administration afloat. If a possibly psychotic angry abused wife of a former president is the best the democrats can come up with I feel sorry for them too.

Last edited:
I do. I really do feel sorry for Democrats. The last couple of days have been devastating to the Democrat Party. On Saturday night, their candidates came off silly, inept, and without substance in their national debate, which only drew a viewership of 8.5 million. Although the debate was geared toward ISIS and the Paris attacks, none of the Democrat candidates came off as being a viable candidate for Commander-in-Chief.

France, today launched an attack upon the very stronghold of ISIS, something our impotent President has either failed or refused to do. Russia's Putin is in Syria alongside Iran's military shoring up the Assad regime which our President spent millions of our tax dollars trying to oust.

Coupled with the Democrat candidates' failures to offer the American voter anything other than job killing policies and the same old boogeymen they trot out at every election and the total lack of a candidate that exhibits any real qualities of leadership as required and becoming of an aspirant to hold authority over the world's most powerful military, I see the American people turning yet again to a Republican President to put a final end to ISIS. The American people have done it before and will do it again.

Wake up Dorothy you are having that dream again.

You failed to mention that the Idiot-in-Chief declared that we had "contained" ISIS... hours before they killed 168 people and wounded a couple hundred more in the worst terrorist attack in France's history.
That's 128 people.
If you're going to talk shit , make it accurate shit.

Just how many of these desperate weepy threads are you going to make?

By the way, thanks for the votes. People look at bedwetters like you and don't want to be associated with anything you have to do with.

Yeah, Paris was bad, but what's that compared to Global Warming?

You are going to be a riot next November. Assuming that you are still here.

And....the phrase you want is "Democratic Party". That's the way educated observers refer to the organization.

Obama's been our Pippin, the Boy Wonder full of childish ideas on leadership and he's been a worldwide disaster

"the 80's called..."

I would also feel sorry for Democrats until I saw the occupants of the GOP clown car

Their leading candidate is a birther
Number 2 is a creationist

You are going to be a riot next November. Assuming that you are still here.

And....the phrase you want is "Democratic Party". That's the way educated observers refer to the organization.

I would have gladly used that term were the Democrat Party actually democratic.

Forum List

Back