🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I find it very disturbing

Marriage is a sacrament, and the leftist douchebags can't force us to pretend it isn't, nor can they force us to endorse homo marriage.
So atheists can't get married, Allie?

bodecea anyone can get married under their own terms in private.

if marriages are going to be in public laws, then all people in that state need to agree on the terms of marriage or write the laws neutrally to avoid conflict. or else keep marriage private if people can't agree on public policies.

Marriage is a religious practice

Has nothing to do with the fucking government

Don't any one see this?
How long have you been working actively to get the government out of marriage.........besides refusing to have a civil marriage license yourself?
Again my question remains the same, when did they start issuing marriage License? Why? Thought it was seperation of church and state?
Marriage license - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If it's not too much for you.

You really going to tell me marriage was always decided by the fucking state asshole and not by a man and woman who loved each other? Your another liberal full of shit

What a fool

Know your history...marriage for love is a fairly recent development.
You are so full of shit moron it is not even funny

So now love is a new idea?

Love moron has been going on for billions of years

You really going to tell me marriage was always decided by the fucking state asshole and not by a man and woman who loved each other? Your another liberal full of shit

What a fool

Know your history...marriage for love is a fairly recent development.
You are so full of shit moron it is not even funny

So now love is a new idea?

Love moron has been going on for billions of years

Love isn't a new idea...I never said that. Marriage for love is a new idea....only a few centuries (if that) old. Marriages were arranged, usually by parents or in the case of more important families, by family heads.......for property and inheritance reasons.

Marriage for,love is not a new idea, conservative peasents have been doing it for 5,000 plus years, only the fucking liberal trash marries for prestige, power or money

Let's persuade our resident Jedi Knights, Guardians of The Realm and Keepers of The Faith to open, start, promote and encourage a gay butt-ranger Board so that all of our libturd friends can go there and participate in reach-arounds ad infinitum.

Problem solved.
There aren't a lot of gay rights supporters starting topics on gay rights on this forum, doofus. It's you pants-shitting homophobes who are starting almost every gay topic, including this one.

So maybe you all should STFU.

Problem solved.
g5000 the problem won't go away until it is completely talked through and resolved.

Without a doubt. I just found it hysterical that someone opposed to gay marriage whining about all the gay marriage topics on here when it is the opponents who are starting the vast majority of the topics. Therefore, if he wants to stop hearing about it, then he should ask his fellow travelers to STFU.

Marriage is a sacrament, and the leftist douchebags can't force us to pretend it isn't, nor can they force us to endorse homo marriage.

if marriages are going to be in public laws, then all people in that state need to agree on the terms of marriage or write the laws neutrally to avoid conflict. or else keep marriage private if people can't agree on public policies.

The process working its way through the courts is to determine this common meaning. A meaning consistent with constitutional guarantees.

That the threads that get the most posts are the ones on gays. I guess that issue divides the US like no other issue. There are very strong feelings on both sides, and both sides sometimes make good arguments.

The only way to resolve it is to let the people speak by voting. We need either a national referendum on gay marriage or a constitutional amendment on it. Let the people decide and lets all live by that decision.
This disturbs me....

White House Task Force Wants Obama to Change Thanksgiving to Celebrate Immigrants Day via Executive Order Restoring Liberty

That the threads that get the most posts are the ones on gays. I guess that issue divides the US like no other issue. There are very strong feelings on both sides, and both sides sometimes make good arguments.

The only way to resolve it is to let the people speak by voting. We need either a national referendum on gay marriage or a constitutional amendment on it. Let the people decide and lets all live by that decision.
how are you an american when you think like this?

This disturbs me....

White House Task Force Wants Obama to Change Thanksgiving to Celebrate Immigrants Day via Executive Order Restoring Liberty
Ms. Payne needs to come in to have her tin foil hat adjusted.

This disturbs me....

Is Susan Payne on the White House's Task Force of New Americans?

This disturbs me....

And....?
Why would I read wiki? Only a dumb fuck liberal would link that?
Wiki in and of itself is only the gateway. You go to the links within Wiki for more detailed sources. You knew that, right?

The process working its way through the courts is to determine this common meaning. A meaning consistent with constitutional guarantees.

Skylar if the lawyers didn't argue in Court the ACA mandates violated Constitutional beliefs
and discriminated against creed, and they don't defend BOTH beliefs equally on both sides of the marriage issues,
then this isn't even being addressed. So of course the Courts keep taking one side over the other
and not addressing the fact that both are equally protected beliefs.

We don't vote on rights. We are not a direct democracy. Our Constitution was set up to protect the rights of the minority.

But James Madison warned against the minority controlling the majority, or factionalism. Read Federalist #10 if you want more.

Let's persuade our resident Jedi Knights, Guardians of The Realm and Keepers of The Faith to open, start, promote and encourage a gay butt-ranger Board so that all of our libturd friends can go there and participate in reach-arounds ad infinitum.

Problem solved.
There aren't a lot of gay rights supporters starting topics on gay rights on this forum, doofus. It's you pants-shitting homophobes who are starting almost every gay topic, including this one.

So maybe you all should STFUt
Problem solved.
g5000 the problem won't go away until it is completely talked through and resolved.

Without a doubt. I just found it hysterical that someone opposed to gay marriage whining about all the gay marriage topics on here when it is the opponents who are starting the vast majority of the topics. Therefore, if he wants to stop hearing about it, then he should ask his fellow travelers to STFU.

Yes g5000 the problem is when they whine about not having their religious beliefs
respected when they don't equally recognize the beliefs they are excluding either.
So this goes in vicious cycles. Just as bad as liberals pushing their beliefs on "separation of church and state"
when their concepts, in themselves, are BELIEFS not shared by all people, and are thus contradicting their own arguments.

I look forward to the moment more people wake up, realize nobody can force anyone to change their beliefs, much less force that through govt, and more people turn to mediating conflicts and seeking agreed solutions freely chosen not forced.

I find that women tend to have more experience and respond to this approach, while men seems conditioned to bully each other down as some kind of symbol of authority and pecking order. Women who aren't seen played up as power or authority figures may have an advantage when it comes to mediating conflicts and leading by consensus instead of bullying by force.

Forum List

Back