I graduated High School with Ketanji Brown, Biden’s SCOTUS nominee

And yet she graduated Harvard Law, was a public defender, ended up on the DC Appeals court and even CLERKED for Breyer. Wow, stellar career and experience, but I'm sure the right-wing will come up with many, many excuses to disqualify her. None of them will be any good, but they will have plenty of them.
Kinda like what the left did to Kavanagh?

Is that like how you ran away from your claim that NATO spending only started increasing when Trump demanded it.
And then you post a PDF of NATO spending showing it started going up under Obama, and just continued under Trump.

Of course, you cursed the dark, instead of turning on the light of truth.
Your terminal confusion is on display again. I haven’t run from any of my claims. You can’t make the same claim. At least not honestly.

The increase in the various nation’s spending on NATO actually commenced after Trump started lecturing them on the matter. The evidence was presented. By me.

You’ve turned on the light of your stupid. It’s blinding.

The increase in the various nation’s spending on NATO actually commenced after Trump started lecturing them on the matter. The evidence was presented. By me.
backagain-wrongagain.jpg

Except your own file shows the increases starting in 2015 and growing again in 2016, before Trump took office in 2017.

Read your own graph.

View attachment 606966
Except your own file shows the increases starting in 2015 and growing again in 2016, before Trump took office in 2017.

Read your own graph.
You remain far too simpleminded to read and understand graphs. I am not able to overcome your retardation.

You read all of the graphs and try to understand them. Hey. There is a first time for everything.

You remain far too simpleminded to read and understand graphs. I am not able to overcome your retardation.
The graphs say the NATO increases (green lines) starting in 2015 and increasing again in 2016. You said that didn't happen until 2017 under Trump. The simple minded can read a graph and see you were absolutely wrong. Yet you refuse to look at your own data, because it proved you wrong.

True story.

She was ranked #29 in the class, I was like #92 out of about 700.

I did not know her well personally, but I spoke to her a few times.

As you can imagine, she was very involved in school activities like student government and debate. She went to Harvard on academic scholarship.

She was well respected at school.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

I disagree with her politics and I could LIE about her in public like Ford did to Kavanaugh.

“I cant recall when or where….but she assaulted me….I remember her laughing,”

A tactic like this is fair game in politics for lefties…so they should support me doing it JUST LIKE EVERY LEFTY SUPPORTED FORD’S LIES.
I was going to say LOL

but something killed my laughter...

gee, i wonder what....? Hmmm....

The graphs say the NATO increases (green lines) starting in 2015 and increasing again in 2016. You said that didn't happen until 2017 under Trump. The simple minded can read a graph and see you were absolutely wrong. Yet you refuse to look at your own data, because it proved you wrong.
No. Unlike you, I presented the evidence. And unlike you I know how to read the graphs. And unlike you, I choose to be honest about what they establish. You remain either pitifully (perhaps willfully) ignorant or you’re just a liar. Either way, you remain meager.

You read all of the graphs and try to understand them. Hey. There is a first time for everything.
I LOL but really... kind of rude, don't u think? I FEEL like saying that so many times to ... certain people... lefties... but... sigh... I have to answer to Someone Some Day

I LOL but really... kind of rude, don't u think? I FEEL like saying that so many times to ... certain people... lefties... but... sigh... I have to answer to Someone Some Day
If you’re suggesting that I was rude …

I agree. I don’t care. But I do agree. 😎

No. Unlike you, I presented the evidence. And unlike you I know how to read the graphs. And unlike you, I choose to be honest about what they establish. You remain either pitifully (perhaps willfully) ignorant or you’re just a liar. Either way, you remain meager.
You're a bad liar. If you don't like bar graphs that show you were wrong, then take the line graphs that show you were wrong.

When does the graph of NATO spending start going UP?

Hint, long before 2017

backagain-wrongagain2.jpg

Well, thank you, good poster Loser.
But my avatar doesn't require further help in making my point.
In fact, you are kinda over-driving the nail.

Nonetheless, me and my avatar wish you better luck in your future endeavors. :thup:
Why would you avoid the question?
Is it overt racism/discrimination when someone hires someone for their skin color and their vagina?

I resemble that remark!

The WOKE lefty assholes in Miami ruined Miami-Palmetto Sr High School.

When I graduated in 1988, it was the #26 public high school in the nation….now it is GARBAGE.
Did not know you went to school in Miami

You're a bad liar. If you don't like bar graphs that show you were wrong, then take the line graphs that show you were wrong.

When does the graph of NATO spending start going UP?

Hint, long before 2017

View attachment 606974
You remain an obvious and odious liar.
That graph clearly shows a decrease in funding during much of Obumbler’s ruinous years. Yes, it did start to increase at the end of his second Administration. Back up to where it was when he took the Oval Office more or less. It was after Trump got in that we finally see an ongoing and meaningful rise above that level.

By the way, it’s obvious to everyone that you’re a dishonest propagandist hack. You are far too plodding to ever be persuasive. You filthy liars never are in the end.

You remain an obvious and odious liar.
That graph clearly shows a decrease in funding during much of Obumbler’s ruinous years. Yes, it did start to increase at the end of his second Administration. Back up to where it was when he took the Oval Office more or less. It was after Trump got in that we finally see an ongoing and meaningful rise above that level.

WOW, you finally admit you lied, when you said increases didn't start until Trump.

To repeat your admission: Yes, it did start to increase at the end of his second Administration.

True story.

She was ranked #29 in the class, I was like #92 out of about 700.

I did not know her well personally, but I spoke to her a few times.

As you can imagine, she was very involved in school activities like student government and debate. She went to Harvard on academic scholarship.

She was well respected at school.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

I disagree with her politics and I could LIE about her in public like Ford did to Kavanaugh.

“I cant recall when or where….but she assaulted me….I remember her laughing,”

A tactic like this is fair game in politics for lefties…so they should support me doing it JUST LIKE EVERY LEFTY SUPPORTED FORD’S LIES.
You admit to being willing to lie about her. Interesting.

WOW, you finally admit you lied, when you said increases didn't start until Trump.

To repeat your admission: Yes, it did start to increase at the end of his second Administration.
Wow. You finally admit that it was Trump that got the NATO nations to start pay up a fair share. He chastised them into doing what Obumbler didn’t even bother to try to extract from them. Good for Trump. Good for NATO.

DESPITE all your efforts to lie about it, the evidence was presented by me. I’m happy to have educated you. As for your ongoing dishonesty, that’s something you will need to work on.

If you’re suggesting that I was rude …

I agree. I don’t care. But I do agree. 😎
LOL

I can relate... but u know how it is... it turns people off and I think the R party needs to expand, not contract... don't u?

I mean, yeh... a true leftie will not join but some of them may have a brain and....

Wow. You finally admit that it was Trump that got the NATO nations to start pay up a fair share. He chastised them into doing what Obumbler didn’t even bother to try to extract from them. Good for Trump. Good for NATO.

DESPITE all your efforts to lie about it, the evidence was presented by me. I’m happy to have educated you. As for your ongoing dishonesty, that’s something you will need to work on.

You already admitted: Yes, it did start to increase at the end of his second Administration. - backagain.

Admitting NATO increases started under Obama.
Just like the graphs showed.

He chastised them into doing what Obumbler didn’t even bother to try to extract from them.
You admitted NATO spending went up at the end of Obama's second administration.

Claiming Obama didn't even bother to try to extract from them, is an obvious LIE that you even ADMITTED to, when you conceded the truth.

Yes, it did start to increase at the end of his second Administration. - backagain.

Forum List

Back