"I Had an Abortion"

Lol...thinking you speak for the collective is actually a symptom of mental illness.

Look at my rep, then look at yours, then tell me again what *everyone* thinks of me.

You should know by now that your neg-bully routine doesn't work with decent honest people. And yes, I know how much that pisses off the rep-obsessed clique, when they can't bully someone into a retreat. After all, it's not like they can win by debating.

But congrats, you have proven that you can suck the ass of the conservative rep-clique effectively and consistently. That absolutely makes you not a stupid crazy person. Really it does.

Wow, you combined mentally ill ranting with a neg rep whine!

You rock!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

While I think people should have the right to make their own choices, I think the t-shirt almost glorifies abortion.

I don't really think whatever the intention was that it comes off the way they intended, it almost seems like there is pride in it.

A case of lost in translation.

:dunno:

well, but our brainless shrieking vaginas here all are in support of this - and that is why they are NOT women, just shrieking itching vaginas.

A woman even in support of abortion at some instances - can not support this glorification.

No it's itching? Is that an extra dollar?
How much we up to now?

I don't hate women at all Luissa. I think they should be protected from slutty ghouls like you, who think their only worth is as a tool to satisfy a man, at the cost of their own health, and the lives of their children.

Long story short, you have never once shown compassion in your posts. As for morals, you have to answer to yourself on that one.

compassion for whom? glorificators of the murder? or the bitches who will murder an innocent baby for her convenience?

you are not only brainless you are :cuckoo:

And you're posting like you're under the influence again, Luissa. Having a little relapse, are we?

Long story short, you have never once shown compassion in your posts. As for morals, you have to answer to yourself on that one.

compassion for whom? glorificators of the murder? or the bitches who will murder an innocent baby for her convenience?

you are not only brainless you are :cuckoo:

It's cool, you looked bat shit crazy a few pages back.

While I think people should have the right to make their own choices, I think the t-shirt almost glorifies abortion.

I don't really think whatever the intention was that it comes off the way they intended, it almost seems like there is pride in it.

well, but our brainless shrieking vaginas here all are in support of this - and that is why they are NOT women, just shrieking itching vaginas.

A woman even in support of abortion at some instances - can not support this glorification.

I would say that some men and some women would equally be turned off by abortion as well as view the t-shirt as more a glory symbol rather than the intention to de-stigmatize those who have had abortions.

In the same way that some men and some women will wear the t-shirts in support of abortion.

Both men and women have opinions about abortion, some men view abortion as a woman's choice and some men feel powerless because they have no say in what happens once they have impregnated a female.

It's an issue that everyone has a voice in.

I don't hate women at all Luissa. I think they should be protected from slutty ghouls like you, who think their only worth is as a tool to satisfy a man, at the cost of their own health, and the lives of their children.

What am I doing to women now?
Fuck! I am sure busy.

Vox's tone towards females has been disrespectful in my opinion, regardless of gender.

only against retarded angry vaginas with vocal cords.

they do not deserve any respect, though, just contempt.

And you think someone like you deserves respect? Are you the same person who judges me and others over breast feeding?
Do you get a dollar from some Pro Life group every time you say angry vagina with vocal cords? I sure hope so, otherwise the fact you keep repeating it is a little strange.

I could not care less about your respect.
I do not consider you to be not only a woman but a human.
You are a scum.

one can grudgingly understand some cases of abortion, but to put it as a flag and wave it high as a virtue - you can not fall lower than that - and that is all you and your ilk are doing.

you are nothing more than shrieking used vagina.

she is brainless. she does not understand she is being used as an object and will be dumped any moment she will pose any inconvenience.

Dumped by whom? Is it an imaginary thing? Or are you making up more stuff about my life?

whoever used you, angry used vagina :D

only against retarded angry vaginas with vocal cords.

they do not deserve any respect, though, just contempt.

And you think someone like you deserves respect? Are you the same person who judges me and others over breast feeding?
Do you get a dollar from some Pro Life group every time you say angry vagina with vocal cords? I sure hope so, otherwise the fact you keep repeating it is a little strange.

I could not care less about your respect.
I do not consider you to be not only a woman but a human.
You are a scum.

one can grudgingly understand some cases of abortion, but to put it as a flag and wave it high as a virtue - you can not fall lower than that - and that is all you and your ilk are doing.

you are nothing more than shrieking used vagina.

I put something on a flag now?
I think the scum is the person who stated I am slutty, have an angry vagina, and was some how used.
Do you get money for changing it up to shrieking used vagina? Five bucks a shot?

Why are you only making females responsible, males who impregnate have a responsibility to.:cool:

of course they are. but what those shrieking vaginas with vocal cords but without a brain cause is a total male irresponsibility - all of those happily jumping in support of the "woman's choice of her body" - are the exact beneficiaries of this idiocy - because it not only lets them off the hook but also makes those vaginas easily accessible - like whores without necessity to pay - it's a dream for irresponsible male :lol:

Part of that problem is because men don't care.

The irresponsibility of men (as you put it), has a part in causing abortion and is rarely called out and instead women hold the burden of accountability.

There are men who instead of being stuck with a decision about abortion would rather support it give money to pay for it and move on to the next woman.

If you really feel passionate about the topic why isn't there any peer pressure toward men to be more mindful and responsible for who they have sex with?

It seems to me that if you really wanted to end such a practice you would hold both parties accountable.

I would say that some men and some women would equally be turned off by abortion as well as view the t-shirt as more a glory symbol rather than the intention to de-stigmatize those who have had abortions.

In the same way that some men and some women will wear the t-shirts in support of abortion.

Both men and women have opinions about abortion, some men view abortion as a woman's choice and some men feel powerless because they have no say in what happens once they have impregnated a female.

It's an issue that everyone has a voice in.

abortion is legal almost everywhere in the world. But almost NOWHERE in the world is it legal to have abortion ON DEMAND up until 24 weeks - like in this country - certainly not ANYWHERE in Europe.

it is disgusting that one can save the baby and murder the baby of the same gestational age - for convenience.

And only in this country abortion is glorified and made a pride issue as a flag waving.
Even more disgusting are those rabid "women" who are foaming in defense of this atrocity, like the ones here - it's unheard of anywhere else.
Abortion is viewed like a shameful thing - as it should be, because it is a murder, not a liberation thing, like it is considered by American vaginas and is avoided as much as it is possible - which is almost 100% in nowadays world.
one can not feel nothing except contempt to those creatures advocating and defending murder for convenience and spitting bile on anybody who dares to name them as they are - scum.

Plus those "women" make all women look like sluts - because they are extremely noisy and think they are representing all women, whereas they are a minority of disgusting shrieking vaginas.

Last edited:
I wonder how many babies he has adopted that were going to be aborted but instead the woman decided to have it and just give it up. So Vox....how many kids ya got that you are supporting?

What am I doing to women now?
Fuck! I am sure busy.

You really don't deserve the personal attacks.

What do you think about the topic of the t-shirt?

Do you think the intention of the shirts was lost or do you think it made the point exactly as it meant to?

Part of that problem is because men don't care.

The irresponsibility of men (as you put it), has a part in causing abortion and is rarely called out and instead women hold the burden of accountability.

There are men who instead of being stuck with a decision about abortion would rather support it give money to pay for it and move on to the next woman.

If you really feel passionate about the topic why isn't there any peer pressure toward men to be more mindful and responsible for who they have sex with?

It seems to me that if you really wanted to end such a practice you would hold both parties accountable.

You know what? You're right! It is a double standard on our society for sure. I have both, and boy, and a girl, both grown now, but as they were being brought up I was instrumental in instilling both children with virtue. That means for my son to respect women, and be ultra careful to not get in a position to be in that circumstance, and that obviously went for the girl as well.

So many in the argument today don't take into account that our young men need to know that just hopping bed to bed is supremely disrespectful to women in general, and at that point they to me anyway are not much of a man.

But, let's not stray from the fact that abortion is being used as contraceptive as I already in this thread pointed out, and backed up.

Forum List

Back