"I Had an Abortion"

I find it fascinating that the most female aspect of a woman, her ability to bear a child, is considered *shameful* by the death cultists....and yet they can say with a straight face that they are about *empowering* women. How is it *empowering* to tell women that the one thing that makes them uniquely female is a hindrance, something to be *ashamed* of?

Empowering women isn't to make them into victims and tell them they should kill their babies as if they're parasites. If you want to empower women, stop talking of pregnancy in death vault tones; don't refer to babies as "mistakes" and treat them like a prison sentence. Support and encourage women in pregnancy and motherhood. THAT'S how you empower women. You actually empower them to be WOMEN. You don't try to hide the fact.

:clap2:

you know where this myth of "empowering" woman comes form, don't you?

from the big pockets, which, on one hand want to make all women just a workforce, and on the other not to bear any financial losses when the workforce gets pregnant and has children.
Nowhere else in the developed world has this idiotic "empowerment" centered on murdering the very biological nature of a woman - everywhere else it was exactly the opposite - help with motherhood in form of maternity leaves and pregnancy protection, plus other benefits for the working women with children.

THIS is empowerment, and this is what feminists fought for. In everywhere else except the USA.

Plus it is multibillion business - in murdering the babies.

the one who impregnated you and then dumped you
if you weren't used, you won't be a single mother

Really? So because I am single that translates to me being dumped by child's father?
Tell me again how moral it is to pass judgement on someone you don't know?
If you had asked. I would have explained I was never dumped by my child's father and I am not angry he impregnated me. That would imply that I regret having my son, which I don't, I am thankful for every day I have with him. So on top of everything else you are implying I did not want my son. You are such an awesome person.
As for the single part, that implies so much more. If a woman is single does that always mean she was used to you? Or slutty?
Or... It could mean she has no time for a relationship and also doesn't want men coming in and out of her son's life.

Vox you are an angry person, very judgmental. Plus your hatred for women is very apparent. You should really worry about your own life.

you can confabulate all you want, but your attitude towards men, relationships, abortion and shrieking vaginas tells it all.

and, btw, why do you hate men?

What do you know about my views about men or relationships? Please inform me.

But disrespect for the woman is the exact result of the hysteria of so-called women over murder of a baby if it is conceived - because it is "her body and her choice".
It is NOT her body and it is not her "choice".

and would it be discussed in a serious manner, not with hysteria of the vaginal crazies "men want to enslave me!", "why should I have a parasite in my body for 9 months"? "it is impeding my freedom!" and all other well-known "arguments" of a slut in defense of a murder - there won't be so much disrespect for the women from young men today.

And BTW, I have pointed exactly to that - that those shrieking vaginas are causing this disrespect and therefore they deserve nothing more but contempt.

You should never speak about respecting women. ;)

oh, piss off. you are not a woman. you are a shrieking used vagina with vocal cords.

Ding ding, two more dollars.

Really? So because I am single that translates to me being dumped by child's father?
Tell me again how moral it is to pass judgement on someone you don't know?
If you had asked. I would have explained I was never dumped by my child's father and I am not angry he impregnated me. That would imply that I regret having my son, which I don't, I am thankful for every day I have with him. So on top of everything else you are implying I did not want my son. You are such an awesome person.
As for the single part, that implies so much more. If a woman is single does that always mean she was used to you? Or slutty?
Or... It could mean she has no time for a relationship and also doesn't want men coming in and out of her son's life.

Vox you are an angry person, very judgmental. Plus your hatred for women is very apparent. You should really worry about your own life.

you can confabulate all you want, but your attitude towards men, relationships, abortion and shrieking vaginas tells it all.

in your very post I am quoting :lol:

you are incredible :lol:

so why do you hate men?

so why do you hate men?

Where did i put down men other than you, or relationships?
You are incredible with your projections.
Why do you hate women? Now that is apparent with every single one of your posts.

Oh! And you can add two more dollars. I bet your are almost up to a hundred now.

so why do you hate men?

Why do you hate women? Now that is apparent with every single one of your posts.

Oh! And you can add two more dollars. I bet your are almost up to a hundred now.

why do you hate men, Luissa?
it's apparent you hate them from every shriek you produce :D

so why do you hate men?

Really? Show me an example.

Really? Show me an example.

every single post of yours in this thread is an example.

so why do you hate men so strongly, Luissa?

Hey SFBs, what makes you think you are dealing with a "he?"

Because laughinReaper was referring to women as "cum dumpsters". While pro-life women can be nasty, I've never seen them stoop down to that level. Derangement against women to that degree always comes from a man.

For similar reasons, you can tell Vox is male. No woman would call a woman "vagina with vocal cords."

So you want women to treat you different from men? Sorry if I hurt your delicate sensibilities, hope you didn't swoon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TynbO3eWko]I Feel Faint - YouTube[/ame]

Why do you hate women?

I don't hate women.

But I hate vaginas with vocal cords like yourself and some others, because they cause all the women to be viewed as brainless sex objects only.

Sure!
Or you just hate women.
You know how I know this? You have judged me on numerous occasions without knowing anything about me. You hate women, admit it.

or maybe he likes women and just doesn't like you.:dunno:

I don't hate women.

But I hate vaginas with vocal cords like yourself and some others, because they cause all the women to be viewed as brainless sex objects only.

Sure!
Or you just hate women.
You know how I know this? You have judged me on numerous occasions without knowing anything about me. You hate women, admit it.

or maybe he likes women and just doesn't like you.:dunno:

That hurts...so bad.

Forum List

Back