"I Had an Abortion"

I don't understand how abortion is still an issue. It was decided forty years ago, people need to get with the times. Here is the deal with abortions though. Let's just say me and my girlfriend are fornicating and the condom breaks. My swimmers go on up and do what they are supposed to do. Now she is pregnant. So now, I need to leave school, ruining my career and passion for good. She needs to find a few jobs to be able to pay for diapers, medicine, cribs, etc. and now her life is ruined as well. Now, our child is born into two unprepared parents who can barely afford the bills, let alone all of the things that they need. This is a good example, imagine those in the community who are already poor? You are taking away their chance at life for some moral code that was reasoned silly in the 1970's. This isn't murder, or anything close to it. Do you really think that the Supreme Court would say, "ya know what, lets take the most awful law in the land at make it legal, as long as their only killing children", and then in the next forty years, with conservative SC, and Presidents, this law is never overturned. Well, that's because they only let people with actual educations and intelligence in these positions of power.

The bottom line is simple, either we can force these people into having children they don't want, so the children can grow up in a home that is'nt ready to have them, and doesn't want them, so they can get into their teens and go out an d commit crimes and be just as poor as their parents are. Or, we can allow parents to have children when they are ready and those children can have a shot at a real life. A successful life. But, no, this is still an issue for some reason. Some people want children to grow up unwanted in poor homes so they can go out and be part of the problem. Duh, why wouldnt we want that

I think he meant abortions CAN be a medical necessity.

Anywho..I hate these kinds of threads. Two sides, bickering, and nobody changing their minds on their stance in the subject. Just a helluvalot of arguing, name calling, spittle flying.

He put in "most" that's why I took it that way.

Gracie for years I have even as a real anti abortion conservative tried to find middle ground. The left won't give up an inch.

I believe that a child is raped and might need this horrible procedure if she chooses. I believe that a woman who is in the worst domestic abuse situation finds herself pregnant with her 5th child and cannot run because of this.

I know all the case scenarios and they are heartbreaking. Abortion has to be the last option we can give anyone, but we must allow that horrid option.

I would like to see and have been advocating for years absolutely free birth control before and after.

Just don't let that baby grow inside a womb to hit 5 months and have it dragged out by such vile means like we are doing today.

Know what? Every one calls "it" a fetus. I have spawned three. :eusa_angel: Only time I ever thought of killing them was some where around 14 or 15.

When Rubystarr my foundation bitch of my catahoula kennel was pregnant, I never thought for one minute that my dog had "fetus" x 12 inside her.

I felt from the get go all those puppies were alive. Inside her. Moving inside her.

What is inside a woman isn't a fetus no more than what's inside a bitch. These are living souls.

They are real. And no matter the word changing, they are babies.

I don't know how to post a picture so I have the link here. It's a picture of a so called feminist named Gloria Steinem, smiling face proudly wearing a t-shirt that reads "I Had an Abortion".

My first reaction was disbelief. Are you kidding me lady. Does she think that the picture glorifiying her Abortion makes her some type of heroine? This is what the picture really says.

Gloria Steinem is so irresponsible that she had unprotected sex,and they used a barbaric and obsolete practice to mercilessly hack to death an unborn child because she couldn't face the consequences of her actions. That's pro choice for you.

I want you to notice that pro choice advocates only give you one choice, abortion. A real feminist knows she has many choices and that abortion isn't one of them. A real feminist respects her body enough to not have it used as a "c*m dumptser". She chooses her man carefully and demands he uses a condom if they are not exclusive as extra protection against pregnancy and disease. She uses birthcontrol to ensure she doesn't have an unwanted pregnancy. She isn't Pro choice, she is pro choices,has a brain and uses it. Should she find herself pregnant she excepts the consequences of her actions. She knows from the start that if she isn't ready to except the consequences of her actions then maybe she isn't ready to have sex in the first place.

Gloria Steinem should hang her head in shame. She's a poor example for women to follow and too stupid to realize it.

gloria steinem i had an abortion - Bing Images

The world would be a better place if there were more abortions.

They don't "hack" a fetus to death.

They remove a microscopic zygote. If the abortion is early enough, it's not even visible to the human eye.

So take your hysterics and shove it.

And, the same people who are hysterically screeching about "hacking" - those would be the same people who demand that a teenage girl face a pregnancy alone, no help, let her starve in the street, don't hold the father responsible and all the rest of the xtian garbage.

Make birth control available -period.

If you don't believe in birth control, don't use it but get out of the way of the sane and responsible people.

Invest in education - about sex, about life, about ways of making living. Teach our young people instead of punishing them.

If a child decides to carry her zygote to term and give birth to a baby, don't spit on her and deny her basic help. That only costs us more in the long run. Leave your preaching at home and give her a hand up - trade school, day care, help her become a contributing member of society.

And, the father, the sperm, the one who made the pregnancy equally responsible.

What is ignored is the fact that most abortions are medically necessary. The haters want to paint women as having abortions so they go back out and pregnant again but that is very rarely the truth.

And, as usual, those who cause the pregnancy - men - are given a free "ride", as it were, to just keep doing it again and again.

Bottom line to this round and round argument is always the same though -

A woman's body is her own and she has the right to have babies or not. No one, certainly not the state, has the right to interfere with her wishes. Why a woman aborts is no one's business but hers.

What a lie. What a lie that abortions are just a medical necessity. OMG,

Some abortions are a medical necessity. Try doing some research before spouting your ignorance.

Some are.

Did I argue that? I didn't. I was responding to this lie.

What is ignored is the fact that most abortions are medically necessary.

I don't understand how abortion is still an issue. It was decided forty years ago, people need to get with the times. Here is the deal with abortions though. Let's just say me and my girlfriend are fornicating and the condom breaks. My swimmers go on up and do what they are supposed to do. Now she is pregnant. So now, I need to leave school, ruining my career and passion for good. She needs to find a few jobs to be able to pay for diapers, medicine, cribs, etc. and now her life is ruined as well. Now, our child is born into two unprepared parents who can barely afford the bills, let alone all of the things that they need. This is a good example, imagine those in the community who are already poor? You are taking away their chance at life for some moral code that was reasoned silly in the 1970's. This isn't murder, or anything close to it. Do you really think that the Supreme Court would say, "ya know what, lets take the most awful law in the land at make it legal, as long as their only killing children", and then in the next forty years, with conservative SC, and Presidents, this law is never overturned. Well, that's because they only let people with actual educations and intelligence in these positions of power.

The bottom line is simple, either we can force these people into having children they don't want, so the children can grow up in a home that is'nt ready to have them, and doesn't want them, so they can get into their teens and go out an d commit crimes and be just as poor as their parents are. Or, we can allow parents to have children when they are ready and those children can have a shot at a real life. A successful life. But, no, this is still an issue for some reason. Some people want children to grow up unwanted in poor homes so they can go out and be part of the problem. Duh, why wouldnt we want that

Get back to me when you can prove that 40 years ago we would have a Planned Parenthood rep arguing with Florida lawmakers that we need to kill a "fetus outside the womb" and that it should only be between a doctor and the woman to commit fetacide.

You get back to me on that one.

I don't understand how abortion is still an issue.

Then you are truly naïve.

It’s the ultimate litmus test for the social right, red meat for the rightwing base, and the most important criterion when determining who is a ‘RINO.’

No, it determines who is left in the past, and who has an intelligence level that progressed past 1970. We have had Conservative SC's, Presidents, AG's, and why has this ruling not been overturned? Because they only let people with intelligence into these positions, and it is obvious that "Pro-lifers" don't have those reasoning skills. They would rather three three lives ruined before something that isn't even a person is terminated.

It’s the ultimate litmus test for the social right, red meat for the rightwing base, and the most important criterion when determining who is a ‘RINO.’

No it's a test to show that no way, no how are we going to allow you left wing whackos get your way to be able to kill a "fetus outside the womb".

:D

And you are trying. And it's on record.

Yes, exactly.

And, its not just that your lives are changed forever, the child will never have the attention, the education and the future he could have had if his parents had been prepared for him.

In another thread, the very same anti-basic rights posters are screeching about a young girl who had her baby and then killed it.

Not one of them has wondered what would drive her to that act. How desperate would one have to be to do what she did?

I'd bet her own parents were not prepared to have her and same with the parents before them.

Its all well and good to be all holier than thou when you're facing a lifetime of poverty ad no way out. But, until you walk in others' shoes, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

And all of that means absolutely nothing because its no one's business but hers.

I don't think being on one end or another of the Abortion debate denotes your intelligence.

Intelligence is the acquisition and application of knowledge and skills. How you get and use info.

Saying one political side or another is inherently smarter is extremely dishonest and fantastical.

Get back to me when you can prove that 40 years ago we would have a Planned Parenthood rep arguing with Florida lawmakers that we need to kill a "fetus outside the womb" and that it should only be between a doctor and the woman to commit fetacide.

Abortion is abortion.. It isnt like they throw the woman down the steps or scrape her uterus with a metal hanger. They giver her pills, she takes the pills, the pregnancy is terminated. Why ruin her life, the fathers life and the childs life by forcing the three parties into an unwanted situation where the child is born unwanted to lead a statistically poorer, more crime centered life?

No, it determines who is left in the past, and who has an intelligence level that progressed past 1970. We have had Conservative SC's, Presidents, AG's, and why has this ruling not been overturned? Because they only let people with intelligence into these positions, and it is obvious that "Pro-lifers" don't have those reasoning skills. They would rather three three lives ruined before something that isn't even a person is terminated.

Tell that to Gosnell's victims douchebag. You just tell that to one of his screaming coming out and needed their heads snipped off person.

Hold that baby errrrr fetus in your hands and snip off its head. Tell me it's not a person decapitated.

Wait a minute. It might not be a democrat or a liberal. Ah yes. Snip away.

I couldn't care less about abortion. If you don't want to be pregnant within the first tri mester than get rid of it. It isnt like its a person. Want me to watch the abortion take place on a screen? OK, sure. The world is already too overpopulated with unwanted children committing crimes and being detriments to society, why wouldn't I be for less of that?

Abortion is abortion.. It isnt like they throw the woman down the steps or scrape her uterus with a metal hanger. They giver her pills, she takes the pills, the pregnancy is terminated. Why ruin her life, the fathers life and the childs life by forcing the three parties into an unwanted situation where the child is born unwanted to lead a statistically poorer, more crime centered life?

They give her pills and the pregnancy is terminated?

Aye carumba.

Yeah, how many have you had?

The procedure is not that easy, or that safe.

And explain to me how it is that child abuse and other crime have increased exponentially since abortion was legalized, if it's a cure-all for those things?

Baby killers. You guys never change. Hitler's abortionists maintained that abortions were necessary to *protect* life as well. They were also liars, and scum.

Yeah, how many have you had?

The procedure is not that easy, or that safe.

And explain to me how it is that child abuse and other crime have increased exponentially since abortion was legalized, if it's a cure-all for those things?

Baby killers. You guys never change. Hitler's abortionists maintained that abortions were necessary to *protect* life as well. They were also liars, and scum.

Easy, it is a statistical fact that abortion and crime rate is in direct correlation. When Row v. Wade was passed, the American crime rate was on a steep rise, and continued to rise over the 80's and early 90's, then what happened? The crime rate drops drastically. Why? Because when all of the crime all of these unwanted children would have committing when they were 18 (prime crime rate) they were never around to commit the crime. Want to know how they found this out? Five states legalized or allowed easier processes for abortion three years earlier than the rest of the nation. Was it a coincidence that their crime rate fell 30 percent more than the way the rest of the country did in fifteen years after it was legalized? Then you look at the states that not only made it easier for abortions to be had, versus the states that just made it "legal", crime rate is shown to be 30% lower in the states that made it easier to get abortions.

Here is the crazziest stat. All of the data points to people under the age of 25 (people young enough to be exposed to legalized abortion) where the crime rate drops. There is no statistical data showing a lower crime rate for people over 25 (people not exposed to abortions) These are numbers, and I know they scare a lot of you, but they don't lie. Abortion has done a greater job at lowering the crime rate than any DARE program, police force, crime legislation etc. period. Funny thing is the precise opposite thing happened in Romania. Romania made abortion illegal, and guess what happened to them? Crime rate shoots up drastically. Why? Because thousands of unwanted, poor, children were being born committing crime like they were going to.

"
Coercion facts:

• 64 percent of abortions involve some sort of coercion.
  • 45 percent of men interviewed at abortion clinics recalled urging abortion, including 37 percent of married men.
  • Teens are at higher risk for becoming victims of coerced abortion.
According to researcher David Reardon, women give these reasons, among others, for undergoing abortion:

• Forced by their mother, father, husband or boyfriend
  • Lack of support from social network
  • Persuaded / pressured by abortion center."
Forced Abortions

I couldn't care less about abortion. If you don't want to be pregnant within the first tri mester than get rid of it. It isnt like its a person. Want me to watch the abortion take place on a screen? OK, sure. The world is already too overpopulated with unwanted children committing crimes and being detriments to society, why wouldn't I be for less of that?

It's not an adult human like you and I, but it's a developing human life. It's the promise of a person. Left unharmed, it will be a person some day.

Your last sentence troubles me. While there is a threat of overpopulation to our world, it's not solely "unwanted" children committing crimes and being detriments to society. As there are children out there who were/are wanted who commit crimes, so too are there unwanted children who grow up to be loving and decent human beings.

I'm not for preventative death.

It's not an adult human like you and I, but it's a developing human life. It's the promise of a person. Left unharmed, it will be a person some day.

Your last sentence troubles me. While there is a threat of overpopulation to our world, it's not solely "unwanted" children committing crimes and being detriments to society. As there are children out there who were/are wanted who commit crimes, so too are there unwanted children who grow up to be loving and decent human beings.

I'm not for preventative death.

But, it is statistically prevalent when talking about abortion.. Unwanted and kids who grow up in homes that weren't ready for them are at an increased potential for being criminals. Not to mention if my GF got pregnant, I would have to drop out of school, get some work a day 22 dollar an hour job, just to provide for this kid I never wanted. Now my life is ruined too. Who wants that?

That's a complete and total fabrication. If children aren't wanted these days, they are killed. There is absolutely no evidence that legalized abortion results in FEWER unwanted children, and in fact the evidence, gathered over MILLENNIA, shows us that societies that practice and encourage abortion actually are more likely to kill and harm children.

Forum List

Back