"I Had an Abortion"

Did you know your sig violates the usmb 10-line sig rule?

Just thought you'd like to know. I'm sure you wouldn't intentionally violate the rule, luddly.

Would you want to credit her for the mass murders involved with her legacy?

Margaret Sanger was one of the most heroic women in American history.

And no, no one sensible says she was a eugenicist. That crazy story is only put forth by pro-lifers. It's just kooky. Sanger was praised by MLK, Bethune, DuBois and all the black leaders of the time. If she was engaged in genocide against blacks, how do you explain that? Maybe MLK was a partner in black genocide, maybe he was a stupid dupe of the evil Sanger, or maybe ... gasp ... maybe you've been fed a lot of outright lies about Sanger.

Why the rage against Sanger? Because she was the first to publicly say it was okay for women to enjoy sex just for the sake of sex. That enraged the religious conservatives back then, and that's the origin of the ongoing hatred.

And yes, I'm very aware of the standard pro-life list of supposed quotes by Sanger. Half are outright fabrications, and the other half are ripped screaming out of context. Post them if you'd like.

MY body. I ALONE decide what to do with it. No some people on a message board. Not the government. Not anyone. Period.

"
The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda

By Margaret Sanger

Seemingly every new approach to the great problem of the human race must manifest its vitality by running the gauntlet of prejudice, ridicule and misinterpretation. Eugenists may remember that not many years ago this program for race regeneration was subjected to the cruel ridicule of stupidity and ignorance. Today Eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems. The most intransigent and daring teachers and scientists have lent their support to this great biological interpretation of the human race. The war has emphasized its necessity."

The Public Papers of Margaret Sanger: Web Edition

Right over your body does not extend to the right to terminate the life within another.

Try again.

Alaine, that is your opinion and you're welcome to it.

However, its not the law.

Live your life as you wish, make up all the little lies you want, hiss and spit and preach and whine -- but you cannot force others to bend to your will.

And, that's just the way it is.

MY body. I ALONE decide what to do with it. No some people on a message board. Not the government. Not anyone. Period.

Too bad. You are not allowed to use your body to kill children, or by withdrawal of the oversight and protection of your body to allow harm to come to them.

Pretty simple.

This is where Luddly posts "I'm a fucking idiot who has no concept of what the hell I'm talking about at any time, but even less than usual regarding the subject of abortion. I swear never to open my stupid mouth on the topic again, except to proclaim my undying support of the pro-life agenda and all things kosher."

Would you want to credit her for the mass murders involved with her legacy?

Margaret Sanger was one of the most heroic women in American history.

And no, no one sensible says she was a eugenicist. That crazy story is only put forth by pro-lifers. It's just kooky. Sanger was praised by MLK, Bethune, DuBois and all the black leaders of the time. If she was engaged in genocide against blacks, how do you explain that? Maybe MLK was a partner in black genocide, maybe he was a stupid dupe of the evil Sanger, or maybe ... gasp ... maybe you've been fed a lot of outright lies about Sanger.

Why the rage against Sanger? Because she was the first to publicly say it was okay for women to enjoy sex just for the sake of sex. That enraged the religious conservatives back then, and that's the origin of the ongoing hatred.

And yes, I'm very aware of the standard pro-life list of supposed quotes by Sanger. Half are outright fabrications, and the other half are ripped screaming out of context. Post them if you'd like.

I believe she was pro-nazi but as I pointed out earlier, so was Charles Lindbergh and Ayn Rand and the rw's just UH-DOOR them.

Sanger did enormous good. And, yes, she did say women should be able to enjoy sex while being able to avoid pregnancy.

She introduced "French letters" to the US and when she was deported for it, she brought more back.

I highly recommend her books. Its been years since I read them but her desire to help poor women and children is just as timely now as it was then.

Yes, nazis loved Sanger and she loved them.

She was staunchly anti-abortion however. She correctly identified abortion as an abuse of women, and murder besides.

Too bad. You are not allowed to use your body to kill children, or by withdrawal of the oversight and protection of your body to allow harm to come to them.

Pretty simple.

Yes, I am allowed to do with my body whatever I want done. If not legally, then ilegally. MY BODY. Not anyone elses. And when the day comes that government or others have a right to a body other than their own, we may as well allow slavery...which ain't gonna happen.

So everyone can gripe and moan and groan all they want but it comes to naught. Our bodies are our own. And there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Pretty simple.

On that, we agree.

But, this thread is about abortion, not about killing children.

That would make you a murderer.

Murderers and narcissists always maintain that they exist separate from the law..a law unto themselves, as it were.
They are universally despised, too.

Pretty simple.

On that, we agree.

But, this thread is about abortion, not about killing children.

Yup, abortion, a.k.a., baby killing.

Right over your body does not extend to the right to terminate the life within another.

Try again.

Alaine, that is your opinion and you're welcome to it.

However, its not the law.

Live your life as you wish, make up all the little lies you want, hiss and spit and preach and whine -- but you cannot force others to bend to your will.

And, that's just the way it is.

For NOW :)

Black people were not considered equal by the law as well.

It has changed.
This also will.

And that is what we are going to continue to do - name the murder what it is.
and name supporters of the murder what they are as well.
Especially those with a XX pair of 46th chromosomes.

And you, proponents of the murder and active murderers can hiss ans spit, and whine and screech all you want - won't change the fact that abortions IS a murder of an innocent baby.

And as a murder it haunts ( as it should) - women who have had abortions have much higher suicide rates and depression rates.
Not to name gynecological problems, which are a legion.

Hey pudly... you did catch that your heroine, the eugenecist Sanger, was staunchly ANTI-abortion, right?

Cuz you haven't commented on it.

To you, I am a murderer. Ok. Like, ouch. I don't think I will live knowing that. (cough).

I had an abortion long ago. I'd do it again if the same circumstances happened. I don't regret it one iota. So think of me what you will. Women's bodies are theirs to chose what is allowed to grow in it. Nobody else can choose, especially the one that planted it there to begin with without the agreement of the recipient that has to carry it. All the screeching in the world won't stop women from doing what THEY choose to do with their bodies. Period.

Last edited:

Pretty simple.

Yes, I am allowed to do with my body whatever I want done. If not legally, then ilegally. MY BODY. Not anyone elses. And when the day comes that government or others have a right to a body other than their own, we may as well allow slavery...which ain't gonna happen.

So everyone can gripe and moan and groan all they want but it comes to naught. Our bodies are our own. And there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Luckily enough you are too old to murder innocent babies

To you, I am a murderer. Ok. Like, ouch. I don't think I will live knowing that. (cough).

I had an abortion long ago. I'd do it again if the same circumstances happened. I don't regret it one iota. So think of me what you will. Women's bodies are theirs to chose what is allowed to grow in it. Nobody else can choose, especially the one that planted it there to begin with without the agreement of the recipient that has to carry it. All the screeching in the world won't stop women from doing what THEY choose to do with their bodies. Period.

one more vagina with vocal cords proud to be a murderer :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back