"I Had an Abortion"

For the last time vox - you are welcome to your opinion but that's all it is. It is not the law.

Abortions have been done since the first woman got pregnant. Keep a stiff upper lip, child and try to be brave. We are not "doomed".

But, hey, if you feel so strongly, how about you adopt a baby and let us know about that "temporary discomfort" that takes over your life and lasts until you shuffle off this mortal coil.

for one more time - FOR NOW :D

it will be.
Times change and so do the laws.

Abortion will be outlawed as murder should as racial discrimination was.

A civilized society can not murder it's vulnerable and unable to defend themselves members.
As unborn children are.
Or this society will cease to exist - as happened with those who considered killing children and women not to be a crime. Rightfully so :D

It is just a question of time.
Still does not make screechy selfish vaginas with vocal cords who murder innocent babies to become women.

you idiot, if a woman only voices her desire to give the child for adoption she is being pampered and cared and paid because there is a waiting list for adoption of an infant for YEARS in the US - no matter what race and health condition of the infant.

And if abortion was illegal, that adoption backlog would be completely filled within a couple years.

And after that, we'd be like Romania, with the overflowing orphanages.

In any case, no woman is obligated to be a broodmare just because someone else wants a child.

I worked my way through college (which would have been damn near impossible if I were also supporting kids). I had a job as a night watchman at a home for unwed mothers. Called Florence Crittendon Home for Unwed Mothers. Those are mostly or all gone now because we have come to accept pregnant teens.

There used to be orphanages in the US as well. Those are gone too.

Fact is, this society just does not care about children. They care about fetuses but not about kids.

Your last line is really the final word on all of this. A woman's body belongs to her and the state should have the power to force her to reproduce.

And, still, not one male has said they would be fine with the state controlling their reproduction. Nor are the fathers of fetuses held responsible.

You aren't holding your breath are you?

Oh look, more dishonest claptrap meant to hide the fact that you guys are all about killing babies, exploiting women, and putting them in danger.

Meh.

Speaking of crickets.

kg - you're crazy.

Abortion is none of your business unless you want to have one.

They are when you pay for one. Like we do up here.

A woman can get her 50th taxpayer abortion all on my dime and my husbands dime.

Hey.

Pay for someone to kill your unborn. Oh and by the way you have to pay for your own asthma pumps.

Nice healthcare system eh? Kill a baby in the womb = free

Puffers so you can breathe if you have asthma = pay you son of a bitch.

Yup!! And I don't want to pay for war.

Sucks to be us, huh?

You still get no say.

It's not your uterus, not your business, not your problem, nada.

I don't understand how abortion is still an issue. It was decided forty years ago, people need to get with the times. Here is the deal with abortions though. Let's just say me and my girlfriend are fornicating and the condom breaks. My swimmers go on up and do what they are supposed to do. Now she is pregnant. So now, I need to leave school, ruining my career and passion for good. She needs to find a few jobs to be able to pay for diapers, medicine, cribs, etc. and now her life is ruined as well. Now, our child is born into two unprepared parents who can barely afford the bills, let alone all of the things that they need. This is a good example, imagine those in the community who are already poor? You are taking away their chance at life for some moral code that was reasoned silly in the 1970's. This isn't murder, or anything close to it. Do you really think that the Supreme Court would say, "ya know what, lets take the most awful law in the land at make it legal, as long as their only killing children", and then in the next forty years, with conservative SC, and Presidents, this law is never overturned. Well, that's because they only let people with actual educations and intelligence in these positions of power.

The bottom line is simple, either we can force these people into having children they don't want, so the children can grow up in a home that is'nt ready to have them, and doesn't want them, so they can get into their teens and go out an d commit crimes and be just as poor as their parents are. Or, we can allow parents to have children when they are ready and those children can have a shot at a real life. A successful life. But, no, this is still an issue for some reason. Some people want children to grow up unwanted in poor homes so they can go out and be part of the problem. Duh, why wouldnt we want that

Excellent post. Bravo! :clap2:

I think he meant abortions CAN be a medical necessity.

Anywho..I hate these kinds of threads. Two sides, bickering, and nobody changing their minds on their stance in the subject. Just a helluvalot of arguing, name calling, spittle flying.

He put in "most" that's why I took it that way.

Gracie for years I have even as a real anti abortion conservative tried to find middle ground. The left won't give up an inch.

I believe that a child is raped and might need this horrible procedure if she chooses. I believe that a woman who is in the worst domestic abuse situation finds herself pregnant with her 5th child and cannot run because of this.

I know all the case scenarios and they are heartbreaking. Abortion has to be the last option we can give anyone, but we must allow that horrid option.

I would like to see and have been advocating for years absolutely free birth control before and after.

Just don't let that baby grow inside a womb to hit 5 months and have it dragged out by such vile means like we are doing today.

Know what? Every one calls "it" a fetus. I have spawned three. :eusa_angel: Only time I ever thought of killing them was some where around 14 or 15.

When Rubystarr my foundation bitch of my catahoula kennel was pregnant, I never thought for one minute that my dog had "fetus" x 12 inside her.

I felt from the get go all those puppies were alive. Inside her. Moving inside her.

What is inside a woman isn't a fetus no more than what's inside a bitch. These are living souls.

They are real. And no matter the word changing, they are babies.

We CAN'T give an inch because it is not our inch to give. The woman's rights have been addressed by the SCotUS.

Have you done any research. Real research? Because if you had, you would know that the vast majority of abortions are done in the first trimester, and the ones happening fifth month and later are due to health concerns of either the mother or child, or both.

I don't understand how abortion is still an issue.

Then you are truly naïve.

It’s the ultimate litmus test for the social right, red meat for the rightwing base, and the most important criterion when determining who is a ‘RINO.’

No, he is not naive. He hit the nail on the head. Your statement pretty much said exactly what his did, which is that it's not a real issue. It's a beat the drums issue.

I don't understand how abortion is still an issue. It was decided forty years ago, people need to get with the times. Here is the deal with abortions though. Let's just say me and my girlfriend are fornicating and the condom breaks. My swimmers go on up and do what they are supposed to do. Now she is pregnant. So now, I need to leave school, ruining my career and passion for good. She needs to find a few jobs to be able to pay for diapers, medicine, cribs, etc. and now her life is ruined as well. Now, our child is born into two unprepared parents who can barely afford the bills, let alone all of the things that they need. This is a good example, imagine those in the community who are already poor? You are taking away their chance at life for some moral code that was reasoned silly in the 1970's. This isn't murder, or anything close to it. Do you really think that the Supreme Court would say, "ya know what, lets take the most awful law in the land at make it legal, as long as their only killing children", and then in the next forty years, with conservative SC, and Presidents, this law is never overturned. Well, that's because they only let people with actual educations and intelligence in these positions of power.

The bottom line is simple, either we can force these people into having children they don't want, so the children can grow up in a home that is'nt ready to have them, and doesn't want them, so they can get into their teens and go out an d commit crimes and be just as poor as their parents are. Or, we can allow parents to have children when they are ready and those children can have a shot at a real life. A successful life. But, no, this is still an issue for some reason. Some people want children to grow up unwanted in poor homes so they can go out and be part of the problem. Duh, why wouldnt we want that

Get back to me when you can prove that 40 years ago we would have a Planned Parenthood rep arguing with Florida lawmakers that we need to kill a "fetus outside the womb" and that it should only be between a doctor and the woman to commit fetacide.

You get back to me on that one.

WTF? Seriously. What the fuck did you just try to say.

He's a college kid. You're going to drag up ancient history to make your point, then you don't have a point worth making.

Yes, exactly.

And, its not just that your lives are changed forever, the child will never have the attention, the education and the future he could have had if his parents had been prepared for him.

In another thread, the very same anti-basic rights posters are screeching about a young girl who had her baby and then killed it.

Not one of them has wondered what would drive her to that act. How desperate would one have to be to do what she did?

I'd bet her own parents were not prepared to have her and same with the parents before them.

Its all well and good to be all holier than thou when you're facing a lifetime of poverty ad no way out. But, until you walk in others' shoes, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

And all of that means absolutely nothing because its no one's business but hers.

Exactly. Protect until birth, but then fuck you and yours, you slut. Good luck with that 'survival' shit you were hoping for.

Get back to me when you can prove that 40 years ago we would have a Planned Parenthood rep arguing with Florida lawmakers that we need to kill a "fetus outside the womb" and that it should only be between a doctor and the woman to commit fetacide.

Abortion is abortion.. It isnt like they throw the woman down the steps or scrape her uterus with a metal hanger. They giver her pills, she takes the pills, the pregnancy is terminated. Why ruin her life, the fathers life and the childs life by forcing the three parties into an unwanted situation where the child is born unwanted to lead a statistically poorer, more crime centered life?

I'm sorry. But if you're going to keep making sense, we're going to have to declare you a Democrat.

:rofl:

Then you are truly naïve.

It’s the ultimate litmus test for the social right, red meat for the rightwing base, and the most important criterion when determining who is a ‘RINO.’

No, it determines who is left in the past, and who has an intelligence level that progressed past 1970. We have had Conservative SC's, Presidents, AG's, and why has this ruling not been overturned? Because they only let people with intelligence into these positions, and it is obvious that "Pro-lifers" don't have those reasoning skills. They would rather three three lives ruined before something that isn't even a person is terminated.

Tell that to Gosnell's victims douchebag. You just tell that to one of his screaming coming out and needed their heads snipped off person.

Hold that baby errrrr fetus in your hands and snip off its head. Tell me it's not a person decapitated.

Wait a minute. It might not be a democrat or a liberal. Ah yes. Snip away.

Hey, by the way; once you overturn Roe v Wade, all y'all are going to be responsible for every death and maiming that happens after that.

Sucks to be you.

Abortion is abortion.. It isnt like they throw the woman down the steps or scrape her uterus with a metal hanger. They giver her pills, she takes the pills, the pregnancy is terminated. Why ruin her life, the fathers life and the childs life by forcing the three parties into an unwanted situation where the child is born unwanted to lead a statistically poorer, more crime centered life?

They give her pills and the pregnancy is terminated?

Aye carumba.

Yes. They do. DO try to get up to speed.

I think he meant abortions CAN be a medical necessity.

Anywho..I hate these kinds of threads. Two sides, bickering, and nobody changing their minds on their stance in the subject. Just a helluvalot of arguing, name calling, spittle flying.

He put in "most" that's why I took it that way.

Gracie for years I have even as a real anti abortion conservative tried to find middle ground. The left won't give up an inch.

I believe that a child is raped and might need this horrible procedure if she chooses. I believe that a woman who is in the worst domestic abuse situation finds herself pregnant with her 5th child and cannot run because of this.

I know all the case scenarios and they are heartbreaking. Abortion has to be the last option we can give anyone, but we must allow that horrid option.

I would like to see and have been advocating for years absolutely free birth control before and after.

Just don't let that baby grow inside a womb to hit 5 months and have it dragged out by such vile means like we are doing today.

Know what? Every one calls "it" a fetus. I have spawned three. :eusa_angel: Only time I ever thought of killing them was some where around 14 or 15.

When Rubystarr my foundation bitch of my catahoula kennel was pregnant, I never thought for one minute that my dog had "fetus" x 12 inside her.

I felt from the get go all those puppies were alive. Inside her. Moving inside her.

What is inside a woman isn't a fetus no more than what's inside a bitch. These are living souls.

They are real. And no matter the word changing, they are babies.

We CAN'T give an inch because it is not our inch to give. The woman's rights have been addressed by the SCotUS.

Have you done any research. Real research? Because if you had, you would know that the vast majority of abortions are done in the first trimester, and the ones happening fifth month and later are due to health concerns of either the mother or child, or both.

^^Complete fabrication (i.e., LIE)

There are no comprehensive numbers on abortion, so we don't know who is getting them, in what trimester.

Yes, exactly.

And, its not just that your lives are changed forever, the child will never have the attention, the education and the future he could have had if his parents had been prepared for him.

In another thread, the very same anti-basic rights posters are screeching about a young girl who had her baby and then killed it.

Not one of them has wondered what would drive her to that act. How desperate would one have to be to do what she did?

I'd bet her own parents were not prepared to have her and same with the parents before them.

Its all well and good to be all holier than thou when you're facing a lifetime of poverty ad no way out. But, until you walk in others' shoes, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

And all of that means absolutely nothing because its no one's business but hers.

Exactly. Protect until birth, but then fuck you and yours, you slut. Good luck with that 'survival' shit you were hoping for.

Ah, the compound lie that is all the baby killers have...

Abortion prevents child abuse so people who don't support abortion must support child abuse.

What utter garbage. *F* for irrelevance, dishonesty, and crap logic.

Yeah, how many have you had?

The procedure is not that easy, or that safe.

And explain to me how it is that child abuse and other crime have increased exponentially since abortion was legalized, if it's a cure-all for those things?

Baby killers. You guys never change. Hitler's abortionists maintained that abortions were necessary to *protect* life as well. They were also liars, and scum.

Easy, it is a statistical fact that abortion and crime rate is in direct correlation. When Row v. Wade was passed, the American crime rate was on a steep rise, and continued to rise over the 80's and early 90's, then what happened? The crime rate drops drastically. Why? Because when all of the crime all of these unwanted children would have committing when they were 18 (prime crime rate) they were never around to commit the crime. Want to know how they found this out? Five states legalized or allowed easier processes for abortion three years earlier than the rest of the nation. Was it a coincidence that their crime rate fell 30 percent more than the way the rest of the country did in fifteen years after it was legalized? Then you look at the states that not only made it easier for abortions to be had, versus the states that just made it "legal", crime rate is shown to be 30% lower in the states that made it easier to get abortions.

Here is the crazziest stat. All of the data points to people under the age of 25 (people young enough to be exposed to legalized abortion) where the crime rate drops. There is no statistical data showing a lower crime rate for people over 25 (people not exposed to abortions) These are numbers, and I know they scare a lot of you, but they don't lie. Abortion has done a greater job at lowering the crime rate than any DARE program, police force, crime legislation etc. period. Funny thing is the precise opposite thing happened in Romania. Romania made abortion illegal, and guess what happened to them? Crime rate shoots up drastically. Why? Because thousands of unwanted, poor, children were being born committing crime like they were going to.

Yup.

Facts on Induced Abortion Worldwide

Lots of information out there, MOST of which flies in the face of the pro-lifers lies and "statistics."

Attachments

• $AWW-table.gif
    $AWW-table.gif
    25.3 KB · Views: 18
BTW, flooding is against the rules.

Looks like boop's on a bender. Batten down the hatches, she's gonna blow.

Yeah, how many have you had?

The procedure is not that easy, or that safe.

And explain to me how it is that child abuse and other crime have increased exponentially since abortion was legalized, if it's a cure-all for those things?

Baby killers. You guys never change. Hitler's abortionists maintained that abortions were necessary to *protect* life as well. They were also liars, and scum.

Easy, it is a statistical fact that abortion and crime rate is in direct correlation. When Row v. Wade was passed, the American crime rate was on a steep rise, and continued to rise over the 80's and early 90's, then what happened? The crime rate drops drastically. Why? Because when all of the crime all of these unwanted children would have committing when they were 18 (prime crime rate) they were never around to commit the crime. Want to know how they found this out? Five states legalized or allowed easier processes for abortion three years earlier than the rest of the nation. Was it a coincidence that their crime rate fell 30 percent more than the way the rest of the country did in fifteen years after it was legalized? Then you look at the states that not only made it easier for abortions to be had, versus the states that just made it "legal", crime rate is shown to be 30% lower in the states that made it easier to get abortions.

Here is the crazziest stat. All of the data points to people under the age of 25 (people young enough to be exposed to legalized abortion) where the crime rate drops. There is no statistical data showing a lower crime rate for people over 25 (people not exposed to abortions) These are numbers, and I know they scare a lot of you, but they don't lie. Abortion has done a greater job at lowering the crime rate than any DARE program, police force, crime legislation etc. period. Funny thing is the precise opposite thing happened in Romania. Romania made abortion illegal, and guess what happened to them? Crime rate shoots up drastically. Why? Because thousands of unwanted, poor, children were being born committing crime like they were going to.

Yup.

Facts on Induced Abortion Worldwide

Lots of information out there, MOST of which flies in the face of the pro-lifers lies and "statistics."

Funny, we pro-lifers don't justify murder with statistics.

The ones who are in favor of the state forcing women to give birth to unwanted babies are also dead set against helping the poor out of poverty.

In other treads, they want the worst to happen to the children of the poor. They don't want to get decent food at school, they don't want Head Start funded, they don't want the poor to have a bed to sleep in and food to eat.

They want to hurt people. If you can't pay for health care, "let them die". You're a gay man, protecting your country, you're boo'd.

The rw's are not known as "haters" for nuthin'.

Hallelujah, and amen.

And Intense, my point stands. You can hate it, you can disagree with it, you can believe I'm wrong until the cows come home. But you know not a single woman going through an unwanted pregnancy, and you don't get to decide for a complete random stranger how she should live her life.

Forum List

Back