"I Had an Abortion"

Let's make this real.

Here is the one I didn't abort/

1377277_10151921680322378_204490100_n.jpg

Last edited:
Now lets take it to real. My husband #2 at the time we didn't need another child.

Danielle was not an option. I couldn't do it. I had everything at my disposal. Last thing I wanted was to be burdened down with a baby in my belly as a rocker.

I could have aborted her.

I decided not to. And look pray tell who I have? Is she gorgeous? Is she mine? Am I blessed?

Last edited:
I find it a sad irony. That BDBoop has a sigline supporting breast cancer awareness and yet ignore the facts on abortion and breast cancer.

The ABC Link

Now lets take it to real. My husband #2 at the time we didn't need another child.

Danielle was not an option. I couldn't do it. I had everything at my disposal. Last thing I wanted was to be burdened down with a baby in my belly as a rocker.

I could have aborted her.

I decided not to. And look pray tell who I have? Is she gorgeous? Is she mine? Am I blessed?

You are blessed and she IS gorgeous.

The vile unleashing of proaborts on the prolifers is usually because of their envy, IMHO - deep inside they know they are wrong, but they lack courage to admit it. and then there are those who hide their doubts and regret behind the anger and hate.
It is a typical reaction formation mechanism of defense.

Bullshit. PROVEN FACT: the only thing that slows down abortion is birth control and education.

I continue to be amazed that people don't know the Hyde Amendment has made it illegal to use federal money for abortion for something like 30 years.

That doesn't stop them. PP continues to receive federal funding.

The government finds its way around supporting abortion. Funding of Planned Parenthood is only one example. The government gives to other programs which opens up other donated funding for abortion. If the government cut funding to PP, less money would be available for the destruction of human life.

Immie

Birth control and education is rhetoric?

No. It's not.

But just out of curiosity - why are you so invested in me watching this video?

Because you are spewing the rhetoric of "more education". That is a cop out. If you actually want to push your side and "educate", You need to look at the other side.

The video is about the abortion industry. It features a former owner of 4 abortion clinics.

I have volunteered my time to help those who are actually looking for answers, not band aids.
But I do know Carol Everette.Her story is amazing.

As a pro-lifer. I am invested in life.

I find it a sad irony. That BDBoop has a sigline supporting breast cancer awareness and yet ignore the facts on abortion and breast cancer.

The ABC Link

there is even more sad irony. check this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/313496-jesus-real-face-pictorial.html

there are more quite thoughtful posts in the religion section of the forum.
That simply does not make any sense.
She knows a baby IS a gift from God. Yet is so rabidly pro-murder it is simply inconceivable.

I look at her. Shes such an idiot. I love her to death.

I am so glad I didnt take the "option"/

Most women who have had abortions, may not even be "pro choice", but feel that they had no "choice". Sad irony.

The pro aborts, expects us to be intellectually dishonest and accept their "choice" mantra.

Most women who have had abortions, may not even be "pro choice", but feel that they had no "choice". Sad irony.

The pro aborts, expects us to be intellectually dishonest and accept their "choice" mantra.

Isn't that what they tell girls now? Why get saddled with a baby because you had sex? Just kill it! Just sick if you ask me. The only choice they support leads to killing a innocent baby

Isn't that what they tell girls now? Why get saddled with a baby because you had sex? Just kill it! Just sick if you ask me. The only choice they support leads to killing a innocent baby

That is exactly what they promote.
therefore that insane defense - aaaaaa, you want me not to have sex!!!! - ridiculous and transparent give away of the mindset of those itchy vaginas.

The password is "punished".

Our dear leader.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpWOYWIWVcg]Obama would not want his daughter "punished with a baby" - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, it is literally how they think. Warped.

Forum List

Back