"I Had an Abortion"

Most women who have had abortions, may not even be "pro choice", but feel that they had no "choice". Sad irony.

The pro aborts, expects us to be intellectually dishonest and accept their "choice" mantra.

Isn't that what they tell girls now? Why get saddled with a baby because you had sex? Just kill it! Just sick if you ask me. The only choice they support leads to killing a innocent baby

The password is "punished".

Our dear leader.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpWOYWIWVcg]Obama would not want his daughter "punished with a baby" - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, it is literally how they think. Warped.

The real punishment is having to listen to them debase women as nothing more then a vagina to plunder

Last edited:
The abortion–breast cancer hypothesis posits that induced abortion increases the risk of developing breast cancer.[1] In early pregnancy, levels of estrogen increase, leading to breast growth in preparation for lactation. The hypothesis proposes that if this process is interrupted by an abortion—before full maturity in the third trimester—then more relatively vulnerable immature cells could be left than there were prior to the pregnancy, resulting in a greater potential risk of breast cancer over time. This mechanism was first proposed and explored in rat studies conducted in the 1980s.[2][3][4]
The abortion–breast cancer hypothesis has been the subject of extensive scientific inquiry, and the scientific community has concluded that abortion does not cause breast cancer. This consensus is supported by major medical bodies,[5] including the World Health Organization,[6] the U.S. National Cancer Institute,[7][8] the American Cancer Society,[9] the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists,[10] and the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.[11]

Nothing ironic to see here, kids. No connection. I am perfectly free to be pro-choice AND a supporter of finding a cure.

Also, I'd post a lovely picture of my daughter and her three kids, but she'd be pissed if she thought she was being used to insinuate her beauty meant women should lose the right to choose.

Let's make this real.

Here is the one I didn't abort/

1377277_10151921680322378_204490100_n.jpg

Who gives a shit?

Can someone please answer my question that is yet to be answered?

If a woman would have an abortion if she became pregnant, should she refrain from ever having sex, even if it meant never having sex with her husband?

Study: Free Birth Control Slashes Abortion Rates | TIME.com

Showing pictures of dead babies doesn't change anything.

Live ones, either.

All the vidoes you can muster won't stop a woman who is determined to terminate.

As I have stated repeatedly, and will continue to state, no matter who melts in their Cheerios? Education and birth control will lower abortion rates. That's all. That's it.

Do you see anybody in these threads changing their minds? No? No. You don't. Why is that, do you think? Oh, maybe because we are all adults who have been fighting this issue for years, and there's nothing new under the sun.

Women have had abortions since the beginning of time. Always have. Always will. All Roe v Wade did was make it legal in all the states where it was not already legal.

So as much as nobody is impressed with Kermit - he would be the end result of you all managing an overturn.

Which, of course won't be happening, and you should be grateful it won't be happening, since all the attendant deaths and maimings would then be the blood on your hands.

If a woman would have an abortion if she became pregnant, should she refrain from ever having sex, even if it meant never having sex with her husband?

If she refused to be responsible before having sex and viewed abortion as a form of birth control she should take a step back and review.

We get it.
You love abortions and hate families.

In your own words, "who gives a shit"!
I don't care how many abortions you have.
I don't care who you fuck.
I don't care if you are responsible or not.

I do care when you start demanding that I pay for your shagging around, your johnnies, your pill, your abortions or your bastards.

Get it?
Live your life.
Let me live mine, keep your promiscuous behavior out of my personal finances.
That work for you?

Nobody is going to address the question because it's a retarded question. It's irrelevant, and the *wtf are you talking about* factor is off the scale.

Stick to the fucking subject or take your toys and go home. If you can't make your point without asking completely senseless questions, then you don't have a point to make.

Apparently, yes.

Sucks to be him.

Know what else? Republican women have abortions.

Christian women have abortions.

Common denominator there is pregnancy.

Common denominator here is a whole lot of people operating in a vacuum. Thinking more about the 'precious cargo' than the woman they would force to term - by what means, one wonders?

Study: Free Birth Control Slashes Abortion Rates | TIME.com

Showing pictures of dead babies doesn't change anything.

Live ones, either.

All the vidoes you can muster won't stop a woman who is determined to terminate.

As I have stated repeatedly, and will continue to state, no matter who melts in their Cheerios? Education and birth control will lower abortion rates. That's all. That's it.

Do you see anybody in these threads changing their minds? No? No. You don't. Why is that, do you think? Oh, maybe because we are all adults who have been fighting this issue for years, and there's nothing new under the sun.

Women have had abortions since the beginning of time. Always have. Always will. All Roe v Wade did was make it legal in all the states where it was not already legal.

So as much as nobody is impressed with Kermit - he would be the end result of you all managing an overturn.

Which, of course won't be happening, and you should be grateful it won't be happening, since all the attendant deaths and maimings would then be the blood on your hands.

Like I always said.
Keep your promiscuous behaviour( fucking around, birth control , condoms, abortion and bastards) out of my wallet!
It's your promiscuity, you pay for it.

Also completely irrelevant. I see we've launched into drunken lalala land.

Next will come the lies that abortion prevents child abuse, and abortions are *healthy* for women.

Nobody is going to address the question because it's a retarded question. It's irrelevant, and the *wtf are you talking about* factor is off the scale.

Stick to the fucking subject or take your toys and go home. If you can't make your point without asking completely senseless questions, then you don't have a point to make.

Why is it an irrelevant question? And why do you refuse to answer it?

Should a woman never have sex if she would have an abortion if she became pregnant? It requires a yes or a no answer.

I assume you refuse to answer because your answer would be no, she shouldn't have sex, which would mean that you want women punished for having sex.

Like I always said.
Keep your promiscuous behaviour( fucking around, birth control , condoms, abortion and bastards) out of my wallet!

So women who have abortions are sluts?

Did I say that, you dozy cow?

If you want to have your fat ugly ass tapped by multiple partners, why should I pick up the tab?
You can't answer that?
Your life, your choice, your responsibility.

Like I always said.

If you want to have your fat ugly ass tapped by multiple partners, why should I pick up the tab?
You can't answer that?

You said: "Keep your promiscuous behavior out of my wallet' - a woman who has sex once in her life could get pregnant, so if she has an abortion, you obviously believe she's a slut.

Should a woman never have sex if she would have an abortion if she became pregnant? It requires a yes or a no answer.

I assume you refuse to answer because your answer would be no, she shouldn't have sex, which would mean that you want women punished for having sex.
No.
Should everyone else be punished because some fat, ugly douchebag likes to get fucked by multiple partners?

You can't answer that?

You said: "Keep your promiscuous behavior out of my wallet' - a woman who has sex once in her life could get pregnant, so if she has an abortion, you obviously believe she's a slut.
No, I believe it's nothing to do with me, unless I'm the dope who knocked her up.
Why should I pay?

Surely I am not the only one here who knows there was a time women were told they need to make it clear to their husbands "No more sex. Another pregnancy will kill me."

Surely not.

No.
Should everyone else be punished because some fat, ugly douchebag likes to get fucked by multiple partners?

Just to ensure I have the right answer - a woman, who married, and would abort if she became pregnant, should not have sex with her husband?

You can't answer that?

No, I believe it's nothing to do with me, unless I'm the dope who knocked her up.
Why should I pay?

Would you prefer to pay her welfare check, and the welfare for her children?

Forum List

Back