"I Had an Abortion"

Why is it an irrelevant question? And why do you refuse to answer it?

Should a woman never have sex if she would have an abortion if she became pregnant? It requires a yes or a no answer.

I assume you refuse to answer because your answer would be no, she shouldn't have sex, which would mean that you want women punished for having sex.

^^^^senseless drivel.

Answer the question.

She can't.

It's an actual character defect.

S'tragic, really.

I would bet anybody $20 that she can't answer a simple, honest question with a simple honest answer, sans insults, cheap shots, and lies.

It was an easy question with an easy answer, and people like KG can't answer it because it exposes their true beliefs - that women who have sex and get pregnant should be punished for having sex.

It's never been about helping women. It's all about making it legal to kill certain populations.

Sure does feel that way....

graph.gif

Of course Margaret Sanger was a believer in eugenics, so it is no surprise.

Last edited:
I agree with you that its not an "equitable system" but its almost always the woman who gets stuck with 100% of the responsibility for raising the child the man refused to support.

Even so - government has no place in controlling women's reproduction. Period.

Get government out of our private lives.

ACA is law of the land, gov't mandates we purchase insurance, forces people to pay for maternity, newborn, pediatric care (including vision and dental) whether they need it or not ... and you post this? :lol: tff

The radical left believes in the gov't regulating everything but this....

Yet Planned Parenthood and the reactionary left is on the minority side of
how the majority feel about abortion
-majority of Americans do not believe in abortion with no restrictions
-majority do not support late term abortions

The radical left did not even support California from charging Scott Peterson, who killed his
pregnant wife, with the murder of his child.

Sadly, for the Democrats, they allow only the politician with the most extreme views on this
subject, act as their spokesperson - pitting them against the majority of Americans

For example

Papa Obama, as a state senator, fought a law that would have protected live infants accidentally delivered during an abortion.
Senator Barbara Boxer once said that constitutional rights begin when you bring the baby home from the hospital.

Last edited:
Like I always said.
Keep your promiscuous behaviour( fucking around, birth control , condoms, abortion and bastards) out of my wallet!
It's your promiscuity, you pay for it.

So women who have abortions are sluts?

For social conservatives, in essence, yes.

They don’t have the courage to admit it, of course, but most on the social right believe that a woman should have sex only in the context of marriage, and with the intent of having a child.

A woman who engages in ‘recreational sex’ with someone not her husband is ‘immoral’ and ‘irresponsible,’ with abortion the manifestation of that ‘immorality.’

And as authoritarians conservatives fear individual liberty and dissent, they seek to codify their ‘morality,’ to compel others to abide by their subjective religious beliefs. Hence the demagogic references to ‘murder,’ ‘infanticide,’ and ‘baby killing.’

What a fucking lie

Plus there are the women and girls who die from abortions...that the left studiously ignores and pretends don't exist.

Because they're all about female *empowerment* and *health*.

Scum.

Why is it an irrelevant question? And why do you refuse to answer it?

Should a woman never have sex if she would have an abortion if she became pregnant? It requires a yes or a no answer.

I assume you refuse to answer because your answer would be no, she shouldn't have sex, which would mean that you want women punished for having sex.

^^^^senseless drivel.

Answer the question.

there is no question. there is an idiotic assumption that the only birth control method is abortion, which you think is, but that is not the reality - after you learn the reality, you may start asking coherent questions, which might be answered.

^^^^senseless drivel.

Answer the question.

She can't.

It's an actual character defect.

S'tragic, really.

I would bet anybody $20 that she can't answer a simple, honest question with a simple honest answer, sans insults, cheap shots, and lies.

a question which pertains that abortion is the only birth control method and the only solution of pregnancy is an honest question?
in a leftard ignorant brainwashed mind, probably.
But not in the reality.

But really it's easy.

If a woman believes she has no option to pregnancy but abortion, and she's married, then yeah, she can abstain. If you're in such dire straits that you feel compelled to kill any babies you might conceive, then you have more important things to think of than getting laid.

Lefties think the first and foremost duty of a woman is to provide completely, guaranteed, 100 percent consequence-free sex to whomever. It's a sick dynamic. They maintain that power is sex, and if a woman can't be taken advantage of without eliminating all the risk, then she has no worth at all.

But really it's easy.

If a woman believes she has no option to pregnancy but abortion, and she's married, then yeah, she can abstain. If you're in such dire straits that you feel compelled to kill any babies you might conceive, then you have more important things to think of than getting laid.

Lefties think the first and foremost duty of a woman is to provide completely, guaranteed, 100 percent consequence-free sex to whomever. It's a sick dynamic. They maintain that power is sex, and if a woman can't be taken advantage of without eliminating all the risk, then she has no worth at all.

it is just a false premise whatsoever.

woman can get 100% pregnancy-free sex if she wants to - tons of options available. And who cares how she does it as long as the stupid bitch does not use abortion as a birth control method.

Abortion is not about having sex, it is about murdering innocent children.

But really it's easy.

woman can get 100% pregnancy-free sex if she wants to - tons of options available. And who cares how she does it as long as the stupid bitch does not use abortion as a birth control method.

100% pregnancy free sex? Like Anal?
Because it would be weird if a doctor said that about birth control.

But really it's easy.

go buy a cheap brochure about sex and educate yourself. or search google for that matter.

your dire need to get laid is all too obvious.

abortion is not about having sex - it is about murdering innocent children.

go buy a cheap brochure about sex and educate yourself. or search google for that matter.

your dire need to get laid is all too obvious.

abortion is not about having sex - it is about murdering innocent children.

I thought I was a slut? If I was a slut wouldn't that mean I was getting laid all the time? Shit, make up your mind.

I prefer skank.

A slut is someone who just sleeps with whomever.

A skank sleeps around and likes to advertise it, generally using the most rude and offensive language and behavior conceivable.

Forum List

Back