“I hate that thug music.”

Dunn already lied. Said that he didn't say "thug music", that he would not use that term. So the fiance misheard?

He said he would call it "rap crap". But later he called the teens "gangsters".

He would say "gangster" but not "thug"?

Utter BS.

Regards from Rosie

As I said earlier, if the facts are as reported, I think he is in trouble.
The facts are not as reported by the leftist media. For example, MSNBC claimed Davis was unarmed.

The truth is much different. Actually the police found a deadly weapon, a folding combat knife to be specific, in his pocket.

“I hate that thug music.”

Those were the last words Rhonda Rouer heard her fiance, Michael David Dunn, say before he fired 10 shots at a car containing four black teenagers at a Southside Gate gas station. One of those teenagers, 17-year-old Jordan Davis, was killed.

On Saturday afternoon Rouer, crying and shaking uncontrollably, was compelled to testify against the man she intends to marry and told jurors what happened before and after Davis was killed on Black Friday in November 2012.

Her anguish appeared to unsettle the courtroom. Dunn, 47, and his family sitting in the front row fought back tears, and members of the Davis family looked at the ground as she hyperventilated and tried to keep her hands from shaking. Acting Circuit Judge Russell Healey took the unusual step of bringing Rouer into court before the jury was in the room in an effort to calm her down before she was called to the stand.

When she finished testifying, Rouer whispered, “I’m so sorry” as she got off the stand. It was unclear if she was speaking to a bailiff, Dunn, the Davis family or someone else.
After having witnessed the initial media reports in the Zimmerman trial, I am dubious given its obvious subjectivity. Although this guy may be guilty of manslaughter, there was never much doubt in Zimmerman's self-defense.

They found no gun at the scene of the crime.
The police didn't hardly even search until 4 days later. Before the police got there the Durango that Davis was in also left the scene and came back later. They could have got rid of weapons during that time period. They had plenty of motivation to discard any weapons because the driver was on felony probation. He wasn't allowed to have weapons in the Durango.

It's at the very least, reasonable doubt.

Dunn is walking.

Last edited:
The facts are not as reported by the leftist media. For example, MSNBC claimed Davis was unarmed.

The truth is much different. Actually the police found a deadly weapon, a folding combat knife to be specific, in his pocket.

Link?

Either way, the man claimed he was threatened with a gun. The knife (if it existed) has nothing to do with this case.

Since when does a knife look like a shotgun?

Since when is a knife able to fire a projectile deadly enough to hit the occupants of a vehicle outside another vehicle?

This guy had a temper tantrum and killed a kid listening to his rap music. All he had to do was drive a few spaces away while waiting for his girlfriend getting his wine bottle.

I am amazed she still plans to marry the guy, IF she does.

Disgusting racists are really coming out from their rocks again.

They make a good case for secession. Give racist slime some swamp land and throw up a fence to keep them out of the real United States. See how long they can live without being supported by the rest of us.

I think this murder is a direct result of Zimmerman getting away with murdering Trayvon Martin: it is now open season on black teenagers. Absolutely disgusting and sorrowful for our country.

They make a good case for secession. Give racist slime some swamp land and throw up a fence to keep them out of the real United States. See how long they can live without being supported by the rest of us.

I think this murder is a direct result of Zimmerman getting away with murdering Trayvon Martin: it is now open season on black teenagers. Absolutely disgusting and sorrowful for our country.
kinda like the south before the civil rights movement..

Zimmerman was obviously attacked. There is no proof that this guy was, yet. You really are a dingbat, aren't you?

I think it is the culmination of many things. Mostly, the poison atmosphere hovering over us all. Live in poison, become poisoned. This guy snapped.

And I didn't hear about the couple going back and ordering pizza to watch a movie. Link?
If so..then the great acting woman speaking about her soon to be husband needs to be thrown in jail too for being a party to it. She knew what he did and kept silent. Until they were caught, then she put on the shaking crying act for the judge.

I disagree. This guy is a hot head and deserves to do time. Zimmerman didn't deserve the crap thrown at him for being confronted by a hothead. Worlds apart

The spooks in the Durango testified that Jordan Davis didn't open the door.

They are obviously liars and the trajectory of the bullets tell an entirely different story.

Even his wife testified that he was leaning out of the window. Quit trolling.
I'm not trolling.

How do you explain the trajectory of the bullets that went through the rear passenger side door of the Durango if it wasn't open?

Explain your theory please.

Zimmerman was obviously attacked. There is no proof that this guy was, yet. You really are a dingbat, aren't you?
or did Zimmerman provoke the attack?
obviously this guy took the music as a provocation...could he have been looking for an excuse?
IMO Zimmerman was .

I think it is the culmination of many things. Mostly, the poison atmosphere hovering over us all. Live in poison, become poisoned. This guy snapped.

And I didn't hear about the couple going back and ordering pizza to watch a movie. Link?
If so..then the great acting woman speaking about her soon to be husband needs to be thrown in jail too for being a party to it. She knew what he did and kept silent. Until they were caught, then she put on the shaking crying act for the judge.

The couple drove back to their hotel, ordered a pizza and watched a movie. But Rouer said they were both freaked out by what happened and she expected police to arrive at any moment to arrest them.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://mayportmirror.jacksonville.c...alled-testify-against-him-court#ixzz2t34E2lt6

Forum List

Back