“I hate that thug music.”

While at the cashier’s counter, Rouer heard the sound of gunshots, looked outside and saw Dunn leaning out of his window.
Read more at Jacksonville.com: Dunn Trial: Fiancee of accused killer is called to testify against him in court | Mayport Mirror

If she was at the cashier's counter which means she was not in the car at the moment - there is no way she could have heard him saying those words before firing 10 shots. He could have complained about the music but not exactly before shooting - as she was not in the car when he shot the teenager.

somebody is lying here - the media most likely. as always.

According to the link, the comment Dunn made about “thug music” was made before Roeur went into the convenience store:

“Loud rap music was emanating from the Durango and when Dunn said he hated that thug music Roeur replied 'I know,' gave him a kiss and left Dunn in the car while she went in to get the wine.”

The thing that was most significant is when they called Roeur back to the stand and she testified that during the entire time right after the tragic event Dunn never said anything to her about being threatened with a gun, a pipe or anything else. Dunn and Roeur drove away from the convenience store, went to their hotel, ordered pizza, watched a movie and of course talked during all that time; however, Dunn never said a word about being threatened with a weapon.

The fact that Dunn never discussed this most critical bit of information with her right after the event could be viewed as proof he made the whole thing up when he was arrested. I believe this is how the jury will see it. I don't know about you, but if I killed someone in self-defense I would certainly discuss why I did it. If I were threatened with a gun, I sure as hell would be telling everyone about it.

NOTE: The link OP gave does not include the testimony Roeur gave when she was called to the stand the second time. I watched this part of her testimony on the news. I'm sure it's all over the Internet by now.

I was hoping something like this would come out to show his indifference. What amazes me is he claims to have seen a shotgun but instead of immediately backing out he turns and gets his gun out of the glove box.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: Dunn Trial: Fiancee of accused killer is called to testify against him in court | Mayport Mirror

If she was at the cashier's counter which means she was not in the car at the moment - there is no way she could have heard him saying those words before firing 10 shots. He could have complained about the music but not exactly before shooting - as she was not in the car when he shot the teenager.

According to the link, the comment Dunn made about “thug music” was made before Roeur went into the convenience store:

“Loud rap music was emanating from the Durango and when Dunn said he hated that thug music Roeur replied 'I know,' gave him a kiss and left Dunn in the car while she went in to get the wine.”

The thing that was most significant is when they called Roeur back to the stand and she testified that during the entire time right after the tragic event Dunn never said anything to her about being threatened with a gun, a pipe or anything else. Dunn and Roeur drove away from the convenience store, went to their hotel, ordered pizza, watched a movie and of course talked during all that time; however, Dunn never said a word about being threatened with a weapon.

The fact that Dunn never discussed this most critical bit of information with her right after the event could be viewed as proof he made the whole thing up when he was arrested. I believe this is how the jury will see it. I don't know about you, but if I killed someone in self-defense I would certainly discuss why I did it. If I were threatened with a gun, I sure as hell would be telling everyone about it.

NOTE: The link OP gave does not include the testimony Roeur gave when she was called to the stand the second time. I watched this part of her testimony on the news. I'm sure it's all over the Internet by now.

I was hoping something like this would come out to show his indifference. What amazes me is he claims to have seen a shotgun but instead of immediately backing out he turns and gets his gun out of the glove box.
if he didn't have it out already.

They found no gun at the scene of the crime.
The police didn't hardly even search until 4 days later. Before the police got there the Durango that Davis was in also left the scene and came back later. They could have got rid of weapons during that time period. They had plenty of motivation to discard any weapons because the driver was on felony probation. He wasn't allowed to have weapons in the Durango.

It's at the very least, reasonable doubt.

Dunn is walking.

Dunn didn't call the police at the scene. He fled, ordered a pizza then drove two hours back home the next day. The police didn't know to look for a gun. You're not very good at this.
The police also didn't even arrest Tommie Stornes even though he was violating his felony probation.

The police looked like total idiots at the trial. They are not credible.

The police didn't hardly even search until 4 days later. Before the police got there the Durango that Davis was in also left the scene and came back later. They could have got rid of weapons during that time period. They had plenty of motivation to discard any weapons because the driver was on felony probation. He wasn't allowed to have weapons in the Durango.

It's at the very least, reasonable doubt.

Dunn is walking.

Dunn didn't call the police at the scene. He fled, ordered a pizza then drove two hours back home the next day. The police didn't know to look for a gun. You're not very good at this.
The police also didn't even arrest Tommie Stornes even though he was violating his felony probation.

The police looked like total idiots at the trial. They are not credible.
neither is the shooter.

WTF!? Do you think he should have left her there? Just ditched her?

What the hell kind of man would do something like that to his spouse? Just leave her there?

Would you do that?

neither is the shooter.
Actually at the trial he seemed very credible.Did you see the trial?

All that is left is closing statements tomorrow. And then deliberations and verdict.

Dunn took he stand even though he wasn't required to and he was very credible. I think the jury will say not guilty.

Last edited:

What the hell kind of man would do something like that to his spouse? Just leave her there?

Would you do that?
wasn't she safe in the store? or did he finish them off while she waited.
please show me where it says "they " threatened or attack her.

wasn't she safe in the store?
I doubt it. Do you think he should have just ditched her? Seriously? :cuckoo:

Is that what you would do to your spouse. Just ditch her in a strange town?
I he was so worried about her. why the fuck didn't get out of the car and go get her?
I'd say your logic is faulty but you have none...
btw your answer is assumption not fact!
your posts prove you don't know the difference.

If I were in the car with him I would have insisted he play my favorite thug song.

Last edited by a moderator:

Would you do that?

She was in the store stupid. He supposedly was in immediate danger. Anyone else would have backed out immediately to get away from being killed. The guy was mad at him not his fiance. He could have called the cops after getting away from the supposed shotgun. He is full of shit.

Hey, just because YOU'RE a pussy doesn't mean everybody is.

Would you do that?

She was in the store stupid. He supposedly was in immediate danger. Anyone else would have backed out immediately to get away from being killed. The guy was mad at him not his fiance. He could have called the cops after getting away from the supposed shotgun. He is full of shit.
You say that as if the store is some sort of safe haven? :cuckoo:

In testimony, the fine upstanding young men in the Durango admitted in court that they went out to "pick up girls" (aka harass women) that night.

They all struck out, for obvious reasons. They're some ugly motherfuckers. Then they see a reasonably attractive MILF with some white nerdy dude and they turned into total animals.

Jordan's testosterone got the better of him. He's dead as a result.

Last edited:

Hey, just because YOU'RE a pussy doesn't mean everybody is.

Only a fool would turn his back to a shotgun and reach for a pistol. You probably would have frozen an pissed your pants in the same situation.

Would you do that?

It was dumbass. The kid was supposedly angry at the guy in the car not the women in the store with a camera to record any and all events and witnesses.

Last edited:
The guy is totally guilty of murder, he wouldn't have even said anything if he didn't have a gun.

But if he is found innocent it will be fun watching the negros get mad

It was dumbass. The kid was supposedly angry at the guy in the car not the women in the store with a camera to record any and all events and witnesses.
You are falsely assuming that Davis was a reasonable person. The crazy Negro threatened a total stranger. He went totally crazy for no reason. His own friends even testified to that fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back