“I hate that thug music.”

Only in his dreams. The kids weren't armed.
Actually the weapon that the police recovered from Jordan Davis was shown to the jury.

People who say he was unarmed are liars.

The 'weapon' recovered was a folding knife found in the victim's pocket. Dunn mentioned nothing about seeing a knife. There is no way to mistake a knife for the barrel of a shotgun. And since the knife was found in the victim's pocket, it's pretty evident that Dunn was not being threatened with it at the time of the shooting.

Only in his dreams. The kids weren't armed.
Actually the weapon that the police recovered from Jordan Davis was shown to the jury.

People who say he was unarmed are liars.

The 'weapon' recovered was a folding knife found in the victim's pocket. Dunn mentioned nothing about seeing a knife. There is no way to mistake a knife for the barrel of a shotgun. And since the knife was found in the victim's pocket, it's pretty evident that Dunn was not being threatened with it at the time of the shooting.

Correct.

And a knife poses no ‘threat’ when its owner is driving away in a motor vehicle.

This guy has stretched the truth until it screams. I hope to read more about him when he enters the black gang world of the state pen. I suspect that his imprisonment will be shorter than Jeffery Dalmers' was.

A knife isn't the same as a gun, but the same kind of person who carries a knife would also be inclined to carry a gun. Dunn said he saw a shotgun and the cops did not bother to look for one. That's negligence on their part and it raises reasonable doubt for a conviction. If there IS a conviction it will most likely be overturned on appeal. I'll donate to his defense fund.

Everything like illustrating your fear of Black people. I would be afraid too if I were a pussy like you are. :lol:
Nice try, but you're the one who announced you would run like a bitch if somebody showed you a shotgun and leave your girlfriend at the mercy of 4 thugs. You have documented your own cowardice. :lol:

You should be able to quote me on that then. I'll wait. :lol:

In the meantime you still are afraid of Black people.
I've never been afraid of black people. I've always found them all to be pussies like you. They're only brave when they're in a pack.

From my understanding, there are 3 black folks on the jury.

Yeah....he's toast.

Toast I sed...TOAST!!!

Yeah....he's toast.

Toast I sed...TOAST!!!

So you're saying evidence doesn't matter to them? We're only a modern society as long as we follow the evidence and make a case based on critical thought.
I'm saying that now FOR SURE they won't let the shat slide like what that weak Puerto Rican juror who got bullied by that racist juror during the Trayvon Case who ended up saying in public, that she regret that they let a murderer get away....

Trayvon Martin Juror B29 says ?George Zimmerman got away with murder?: Comment 'devastates' slain teen?s mother - NY Daily News

They can bully 1 weak Puerto Rican female juror, but let them try bullying 3 black jurors.

Yeah....he's toast.

Toast I sed...TOAST!!!

you said absolutely the same on Z trial. and it was you who was toast.
Yes, and the jurors mostly regret their decision now...don't they?

I'm not responsible for irresponsible and cowardice jurors.

Yeah....he's toast.

Toast I sed...TOAST!!!

So all the whites here who agree he is guilty means nothing...we your version of corrupt black jurors to do the job?

Yeah....he's toast.

Toast I sed...TOAST!!!

no, they do not.

the juror made her decisions according to the LAW - she had no other choice.

that is why she was conflicted. because her emotions were in conflict with what she had to do according to the law.

same will happen here.

That being said I am not familiar enough with the case and I kinda feel not interested as much as in the previous one.

Yeah....he's toast.

Toast I sed...TOAST!!!

Unlike the jurors on the OJ trial who set an obviously guilty murderer free. They were happy to do so.

Yeah....he's toast.

Toast I sed...TOAST!!!

So you're saying evidence doesn't matter to them? We're only a modern society as long as we follow the evidence and make a case based on critical thought.
I'm saying that now FOR SURE they won't let the shat slide like what that weak Puerto Rican juror who got bullied by that racist juror during the Trayvon Case who ended up saying in public, that she regret that they let a murderer get away....

Trayvon Martin Juror B29 says ?George Zimmerman got away with murder?: Comment 'devastates' slain teen?s mother - NY Daily News

They can bully 1 weak Puerto Rican female juror, but let them try bullying 3 black jurors.

Let's say your car broke down and you got out to look for help. You walked up to a 17 year old young men to ask for help and you were attacked. Would it be wrong and evil for you to ask for help?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back