I have a gut feeling Trump is going to cave in to the left on the illegals.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
I just don't see any way to have confidence in him at this point. Trump would have me believe that everyone else is a liar or fabricating things about their meeting with him.
I think he was innitially willing to cave into them and then saw the massive blow back and tried to change his tune.

I wouldn't be shocked if he did. Trump doesn't have a North Star.

I just don't see any way to have confidence in him at this point. Trump would have me believe that everyone else is a liar or fabricating things about their meeting with him.
I think he was innitially willing to cave into them and then saw the massive blow back and tried to change his tune.

It's the lib way or the highway.

Anything they don't like the lib courts in San Fran will take him down.

Of course he will because he was a Democrat before pretending to be a Republican...

Just hope Clinton or one of the Progressives like Warren don't run in 2020 or it will be four more years of Trump...

It would not be caving, Trump was for illegal immigration before he was against it.

It's amazing that once he does something you don't agree with rather than something you do...all of a sudden you see him how the rest of the world's sane population sees him...an inept liar that has no clue what he's doing nor what is going on.

The good news is that he stumbled his way into a couple of good appointments so our DoD with Mattis and foreign relations team between Tillerson and Haley look to be able to hold America up in those sectors while Trump fumbles America on domestic issues.

Of course he will because he was a Democrat before pretending to be a Republican...

Just hope Clinton or one of the Progressives like Warren don't run in 2020 or it will be four more years of Trump...

Yea, the country really went hard right with those guys in power.

LMAO!

No need for that. He's doing quite well taking himself down.

Why the fixation and fear of Clinton, she isn't that 'liberal'.

It's like people forget how many times he faked out the press and pwned them. This is what he does. He's going to spank the Republicans because they have it coming. But he is still going to serve the US and the people who elected him. You watch.

Even Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh are surprised. If Trump supports DACA so will his followers. If Trump gives up on the wall, so will his followers.

Trump is desperate for a "WIN"

Even Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh are surprised. If Trump supports DACA so will his followers. If Trump gives up on the wall, so will his followers.

Trump is desperate for a "WIN"

No, he's just playing them.

Neither Rush nor Ann have ever been 100 percent pro trump. Rush has always said he's a progressive.

But that's neither here nor there. He's spanking the Repubs just like he spanks the press. They have done nothing but backstab and undermine him since he took office...and before.

The good news is that he stumbled his way into a couple of good appointments so our DoD with Mattis and foreign relations team between Tillerson and Haley look to be able to hold America up in those sectors while Trump fumbles America on domestic issues.

Good news? North Korea has launched more ICBM missiles under Trump than all previous presidents. Tested more thermonuclear weapons under Trump, than all previous presidents.

If they're a great foreign policy team, bring back the junior varsity.

Why the fixation and fear of Clinton, she isn't that 'liberal'.

The right has invested 30 years in opposing the Clintons. It's like a profitable company they had stock in suddenly went out of business, and the stock went to zero. Attacking Hillary no longer helps them in any way, but they don't know how to develop new material.

I just don't see any way to have confidence in him at this point. Trump would have me believe that everyone else is a liar or fabricating things about their meeting with him. I think he was innitially willing to cave into them and then saw the massive blow back and tried to change his tune.
Support for him has been so vague and so all over the place that I'm not even sure what to tell you.

He's draining the swamp (?), at least he's not Hillary, he's not PC, we know he's not a conservative, we know he's not an ideologue, what the fuck - the basis of his supporters' connection to him is so difficult to ascertain, that who knows who's coming and going from his camp at this point. Or why, for that matter.

Forum List

Back