I have a serious question for Trump supporters...

How does a wealthy man from birth, living in Manhattan Ny/Maralargo Fl, and from what I've heard "shits on a gold toilet" identify with you??? Why do you believe he has your best interest when he has never been in your shoes or hung around people in your shoes.
How does a career politician that has sucked off the public teat for 47 years have our best interest at heart? How does someone that has used his connections to enrich himself and his family "help" the average American?

How does a wealthy man from birth, living in Manhattan Ny/Maralargo Fl, and from what I've heard "shits on a gold toilet" identify with you??? Why do you believe he has your best interest when he has never been in your shoes or hung around people in your shoes.

BTW, Obama was an extremely wealthy man from birth too. His father was a high muckymuck in the Kenyan government, his stepdad an oil executive, his mum a doctor, his grandmother a bank executive.

Everyone who runs for President is well off.
Not really. His father wasn’t a part of his life. Stepdad wasn’t a big part of his life either. His mother was an academic, not someone who was raking in the big bucks. His grandparents provided some support especially when he was a child, but he went to college on loans which he was still paying off when he went to the Senate.
I was going to correct him but it's pointless. Facts mean nothing to Trumper/Republicans.

Because he does not coordinate, fake Russia hoaxes, fake impeachments, and coordinate riots and turn America to one big child temper tantrum.

How does a career politician that has sucked off the public teat for 47 years have our best interest at heart? How does someone that has used his connections to enrich himself and his family "help" the average American?
Being a career politician is only a detriment to Republicans when talking about the opposition.

You folks just re-elected Moscow Mitch and Lady Lindsey AGAIN.

Get fucked

Last edited:

Why would you vote for a millionaire like Biden, who's been inside the beltway for almost half a century, and has accomplished very little?

How does he identify with you?

Pretty easy, he fights against the corrupt MSM and communist Democrats.

Pledged no new stupid wars in the Middle East. Instead signed several new peace deals.

Stood up to China, enacting tariffs. When every other politician like Biden and McConnell sold out to China decades ago.

Brought back half a million manufacturing jobs, when Dems said they were never coming back.

Do you need any more reasons than that?

That's easy. He loves this country and wants what's best for the people.

Trump didn't have to be POTUS. He could have just continued being a businessman. He didn't have to run for POTUS he did it because he saw lots wrong with the way the country was being run by career politicians.

Career politicians who only take care of themselves.

Being a career politician is only a detriment to Republicans when talking about the opposition.

You folks just re-elected Moscow Mitch and Lady Lindsey AGAIN.

Get fucked
LMAO!!!! I wouldn't piss on Mitch or Lindsey if they were on fire and I had a full bladder, ya stupid fuck. You can't put me in some neat little category. You are not even worthy of conversing with me on ANY level. I taunt you and expose you for the ignorant sack of shit that you are.

. You can't put me in some neat little category.
Yea I can. Batshit crazy Qanon type that will say anything. None of it having anything to do with reality.

Ya know...like your mentor Teddy.

Ghead. Call me a commie again stupid. It lends SUCH credibility to your idiotic rants

If that means we have to vote for Satan, so be it.
The ultimate goal is to destroy DC
That is achingly apparent

Own this Republicans. It's yours
Learn where to place a "comma", Lush.
Wow an internet tough guy AND a grammar nazi.

Yea...you re fucking pathertic
Awwww, I am "pathetic"....that really hurts, Lush!

Here is me posting like Lush...

"Now listen to me you Trumpers you are pathertic do you here due you? Feel my mighty wrath you with my verbal skils!!!!"

(snicker)

. You can't put me in some neat little category.
Yea I can. Batshit crazy Qanon type that will say anything. None of it having anything to do with reality.

Ya know...like your mentor Teddy.

Ghead. Call me a commie again stupid. It lends SUCH credibility to your idiotic rants
HOLY fuck!!!!!! "mentor Teddy"????????

"Call me a commie again stupid"?????

Commas are like strategic pauses in a sentence, dumb ass. You are a fucking joke as a poster....seriously.

"Now listen to me you Trumpers you are pathertic do you here due you? Feel my mighty wrath you with my verbal skils!!!!"

(snicker)
Internet tough guy
Grammar Nazi
Spell check Nazi

Yea.

Now if you only had something to actually say that was worth reading besides "You're a Commie!"

Yet the Left worships FDR and JFK. You can't make thsi shit up.

ask yourself the same question about biden thats never had a real job and spent his life in government and is now after 47 yrs says he can solve all the problems he helped create???

and I didnt answer your question because I'm not a trump supporter,, but I would trust him before I would trust biden for the reasons I stated,,

(snicker)
Internet tough guy
Grammar Nazi
Spell check Nazi

Yea.

Now if you only had something to actually say that was worth reading besides "You're a Commie!"
You are just another one of my forum "bitches". I have owned you every time our paths have crossed. Don't believe me? Go back and use the "search" feature and see for yourself, loser.

(snicker)
Internet tough guy
Grammar Nazi
Spell check Nazi

Yea.

You are just another one of my forum "bitches". I have owned you every time our paths have crossed. Don't believe me? Go back and use the "search" feature and see for yourself, loser.
Funny shit

A Legend In His Own Mind

Forum List

Back