I have a serious question for Trump supporters...

Some of his nationalist rhetoric can be relatable to people. He's tough on China and our military presence internationally. I think he would bring most of our troops home if he actually knew how to achieve that.
As opposed to what? Isn't a President supposed to put his country and citizens first. Are we going to end the Olympic Games based on National identity next?

How does a wealthy man from birth, living in Manhattan Ny/Maralargo Fl, and from what I've heard "shits on a gold toilet" identify with you??? Why do you believe he has your best interest when he has never been in your shoes or hung around people in your shoes.
Why do democrats identify with Nancy Pelosi who comes from a politically corrupt family and has been abusing her political power to get rich for decades? Same with Pedo Joe the career politician that has done nothing note worthy but sniff children and rape staff?

How does a wealthy man from birth, living in Manhattan Ny/Maralargo Fl, and from what I've heard "shits on a gold toilet" identify with you??? Why do you believe he has your best interest when he has never been in your shoes or hung around people in your shoes.
This is super simple, you can’t be serious?
I’ll play anyway....
AMERICANS FIRST
NO MORE WETBACKS / SEND WETBACKS HOME
It’s just that simple.

Trump tapped into the major threat to global democracy: extreme right-wing violence
viawikimedia%20%281%29.jpg

Last year in El Salvador a close US ally and Trump supporter named President Nayib Bukele dispatched his troops to take over that country's legislative branch.

What we saw yesterday in DC has happened countless times before in Latin America often provoked by elements of the US Government.

Yesterday those Trump, Biden, Obama, Bush, and Clinton chickens came home to roost.

MAGA?

The Terrorist Threat from the Fractured Far Right

Irrelevant.
Bullshit. What you mean is that you were presented with an obvious FACT that you would prefer to ignore because it doesn't fit your nonsensical narrative.

Kerry was attacked by REPUBLICANS (obviously NOT leftists) for being an "elitest" while Bush was lauded by those same people as "someone they would like to have a beer with" (in spite of the fact that he was also a child of privilege)

Elitism is a very different thing, that is when the authorities do not represent the people and substitute their own goals in place of the goals of the people, finding them too lowly for them to pursue. Trump is not an elitist, but his capabilities are far and beyond the average.

My statement was not to be taken literally, obviously there are all sorts of whackjobs out there, RINOs foot the bill.

I’ll play anyway....
AMERICANS FIRST
It’s just that simple.
Yea...lie up those busses. Gonna take a LOT of em to move 11-30 million people

Stupid fuck

He zeroed in on the talk radio crowd from Day One, because he knew how gullible, paranoid and angry they are.

He attached himself to them, he communicated to no one else but them for four years, and he hasn't stopped.

This was the first and last Talk Radio Presidency.

Because he's not an inside DC piece of shit bullshitter.

He identifies with most regular Americans who are not the privileged class of political butt fuckers.

75 million people are fed up with the inside DC bullshit.

If that means we have to vote for Satan, so be it.

The ultimate goal is to destroy DC and return power to the states where it belongs.

Either that, or Texas independence. I'm good with either.

I’ll play anyway....
AMERICANS FIRST
It’s just that simple.

Stupid fuck

Why do you love your pet human cockroaches so much Humberto?
Don’t you want your pet blacks to improve? How can they if you keep recruiting Mexico’s filth to take their jobs?

He zeroed in on the talk radio crowd from Day One, because he knew how gullible, paranoid and angry they are.

He attached himself to them, he communicated to no one else but them for four years, and he hasn't stopped.

This was the first and last Talk Radio Presidency.
he started speaking the language of regular Americans.

It may have been a big fat show and a bunch of bullshit, but we regular Americans are fed up with Washington DC bullshit.

You voted for more of that DC insider bullshit.

75 million Americans are fed up with YOU. This is NOT the end of it. Trump may be gone, but so is your comfy DC gravy train.

Last edited:
Anyone who expects and desires politicians at the national level to actually care about them and take care of them is a fool. The best anyone can hope for is a politician who cares about the long term health of the country and tries to minimize Washington's impact on our lives as much as possible.

Only leftists believe in their egalitarian fantasy where their leader should be exactly like them.

Americans believe in leaders who get shit done. A leader should be a superior who lives a cartoonishly American life style in this vision. What else than a man who shits on a golden toilet is the embodiment of the American dream. Even Obama admitted it...

How can you really lead people you can't identify with? A person that built his way up to a million or billion air, at least was once a poor/middle class person.

I’ll play anyway....
AMERICANS FIRST
It’s just that simple.

Stupid fuck

Why do you love your pet human cockroaches so much Humberto?
Don’t you want your pet blacks to improve? How can they if you keep recruiting Mexico’s filth to take their jobs?
Exactly.

I can't say it any better.

it's a big fat reach around by big business and their government pets in Washington DC.

They want to pay less in wages, so they would rather give jobs to a dude whose back is still wet from swimming the Rio Grande (aka wetback) than to a real American who needs the job.

The only thing that minimum wage increases will do is further drive regular Americans out of the market. They don't have to pay illegal Mexicans minimum wage if they're doing so under the table.

Trump was fucking up the DC swamp and chamber of commerce gravy train. So, they had to get rid of them. Anyway they could.

Only leftists believe in their egalitarian fantasy where their leader should be exactly like them.

Americans believe in leaders who get shit done. A leader should be a superior who lives a cartoonishly American life style in this vision. What else than a man who shits on a golden toilet is the embodiment of the American dream. Even Obama admitted it...

How can you really lead people you can't identify with? A person that built his way up to a million or billion air, at least was once a poor/middle class person.

Trump can identify with American VALUES just fine. As I stated before, he is the embodiment of freedom and American dream, as even Obama noted.

If he is supremely effective at promoting the supremely effective values, I could care less what kind of toilet he shits in.

BTW, Obama was an extremely wealthy man from birth too. His father was a high muckymuck in the Kenyan government, his stepdad an oil executive, his mum a doctor, his grandmother a bank executive.

Everyone who runs for President is well off.
Not really. His father wasn’t a part of his life. Stepdad wasn’t a big part of his life either. His mother was an academic, not someone who was raking in the big bucks. His grandparents provided some support especially when he was a child, but he went to college on loans which he was still paying off when he went to the Senate.

I love Trump because he won the last two presidential elections. Go Trump!

Forum List

Back